GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Chimera Tool

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2020, 13:26   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::SH@RIF®™::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unknown
Posts: 1,051
Member: 929782
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1641069
Thanks Meter: 616
Donate money to this user
SM-A205F U7 Imei Repair Patch Cert Success


Chimera Mobile Phone Utility version: 25.26.1633 @ 2020-07-08
Printing phone history

Repair IMEI
7/8/2020
9:28:17
AM

Repair IMEI
7/8/2020
9:13:32
AM

Repair IMEI
7/8/2020
9:05:44
AM

Get Info
7/8/2020
9:05:16
AM

Repair IMEI
7/8/2020
9:02:42
AM

Patch certificate started
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-A205F
Sales Code: BKD
Country Code: Bangladesh
Timezone: Asia/Dhaka
Android Version: 10 [QP1A.190711.020] [SDK 29]
Build Date: Wed Apr 8 21:54:23 KST 2020
PDA Version: A205FXXU7BTD3 [april 2020, rev3]
Phone Version: A205FDDU7BTD1 [april 2020, rev1]
CSC Version: A205FODM7BTD3 [april 2020, rev3]
Product Code: BKD
HIDSw Version: A205FXXU7BTD3/A205FODM7BTD3/A205FDDU7BTD1/A205FXXU7BTD3
Board Platform: UNIVERSAL7884B
Modem Platform: SHANNON327
Serial Number: R58M765J3DW
Imei: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Unique Number: CBJ001F675F9766
Connections: AT,MTP
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT,ABSENT
Multisim Config: DSDS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 1
Security Patch: 2020-04-01
Preparing...
Checking root access.
The phone is rooted by: 3.19:EFTSU
Reading data...
The operation is in progress. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Patching certificate...
Checking root access.
About 30-90 seconds after the phone starts, the signal strength indicator turns OFF and then turns ON again after a few seconds.
You can check the status of the imei using: *#0011#
The patchcert can be removed by repeating the process.
If a new firmware is used, the patchcert process must be repeated.
Successfully finished.
Finished at local time: [07.08.20 15:51:44]
WorkID: 100123193
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ..::[email protected]®™::.. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2020, 14:13   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
calvinpower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Tanzania
Age: 52
Posts: 1,056
Member: 14229
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 135
Chimera Mobile Phone Utility version: 26.39.2153 @ 2020-10-26
Repair started
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-A205F
Carrier ID: AFR
Sales Code: INS
Country Code: India
Timezone: Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Android Version: 9 [PPR1.180610.011] [SDK 28]
Build Date: Tue May 5 21:52:20 KST 2020
PDA Version: A205FXXS7ATD1 [april 2020, rev1]
Phone Version: A205FDDS7ATD1 [april 2020, rev1]
CSC Version: A205FODM7ATD3 [april 2020, rev3]
Board Platform: EXYNOS5
Modem Platform: SHANNON327
Serial Number: R58M64HL9RM
Imei: 350033800400993
Battery Status: 3.82V (41%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT
Multisim Config: SS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 1
Security Patch: 2020-04-01
Repair imei...
The operation is in progress. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Current imei: 350033800400993
Repaired imei: 355046108ccccccc
Successfully finished.
Finished at local time: [10.26.20 06:08:44]
WorkID: 112807196
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to calvinpower For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2021, 15:01   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::GMSR::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: RSA-2048
Age: 37
Posts: 1,715
Member: 1444462
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,308
Same Security Patch: 2020-04-01 but cannot write new IMEI


Chimera Mobile Phone Utility version: 27.22.1223 @ 2021-01-14
Printing phone history

Reboot
1/14/2021
1:55
PM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
1:33
PM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
1:31
PM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
1:28
PM

Reboot
1/14/2021
1:27
PM

Repair started
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-A205F
Carrier ID: XFV
Sales Code: INS
Country Code: India
Timezone: Africa/Johannesburg
Android Version: 10 [QP1A.190711.020] [SDK 29]
Build Date: Wed Apr 8 21:54:23 KST 2020
PDA Version: A205FXXU7BTD3 [april 2020, rev3]
Phone Version: A205FDDU7BTD1 [april 2020, rev1]
CSC Version: A205FODM7BTD3 [april 2020, rev3]
Board Platform: UNIVERSAL7884B
Modem Platform: SHANNON327
Serial Number: RZ8N11024HA
Imei: 35
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT
Multisim Config: SS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 1
Security Patch: 2020-04-01
Repair imei...
The operation is in progress. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Current imei: 355045107497162
Repair imei failed.
Finished at local time: [01.14.21 05:57:54]
WorkID: 122024604
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 15:57   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 23,077
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,145
reply

Good day.


Please use the following firmware for the IMEI repair:
A205FXXU7ATB2 [february 2020, rev2]
Flash it and then run the IMEI REPAIR.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::GMSR::.. View Post
Same Security Patch: 2020-04-01 but cannot write new IMEI


Chimera Mobile Phone Utility version: 27.22.1223 @ 2021-01-14
Printing phone history

Reboot
1/14/2021
1:55
PM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
1:33
PM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
1:31
PM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
1:28
PM

Reboot
1/14/2021
1:27
PM

Repair started
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-A205F
Carrier ID: XFV
Sales Code: INS
Country Code: India
Timezone: Africa/Johannesburg
Android Version: 10 [QP1A.190711.020] [SDK 29]
Build Date: Wed Apr 8 21:54:23 KST 2020
PDA Version: A205FXXU7BTD3 [april 2020, rev3]
Phone Version: A205FDDU7BTD1 [april 2020, rev1]
CSC Version: A205FODM7BTD3 [april 2020, rev3]
Board Platform: UNIVERSAL7884B
Modem Platform: SHANNON327
Serial Number: RZ8N11024HA
Imei: 35
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT
Multisim Config: SS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 1
Security Patch: 2020-04-01
Repair imei...
The operation is in progress. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Current imei: 355045107497162
Repair imei failed.
Finished at local time: [01.14.21 05:57:54]
WorkID: 122024604
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2021, 09:26   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
..::GMSR::..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: RSA-2048
Age: 37
Posts: 1,715
Member: 1444462
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,308
thanks bro, its working.




Chimera Mobile Phone Utility version: 27.23.1432 @ 2021-01-14
Printing phone history

Repair IMEI
1/15/2021
7:56
AM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
2:48
PM

Reboot
1/14/2021
2:39
PM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
2:31
PM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
2:11
PM

Repair started
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-A205F
Carrier ID: XFV
Sales Code: XXV
Country Code: VIETNAM
Timezone: Africa/Johannesburg
Android Version: 9 [PPR1.180610.011] [SDK 28]
Build Date: Tue Feb 11 18:28:51 KST 2020
PDA Version: A205FXXU7ATB2 [february 2020, rev2]
Phone Version: A205FDDU7ATB2 [february 2020, rev2]
CSC Version: A205FOLM7ATB1 [february 2020, rev1]
Board Platform: EXYNOS5
Modem Platform: SHANNON327
Serial Number: RZ8N11024HA
Imei: 35
Battery Status: 4.04V (78%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT
Multisim Config: SS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 1
Security Patch: 2020-02-01
Repair imei...
The operation is in progress. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Current imei: 35
Repaired imei: 35
Successfully finished.
Finished at local time: [01.14.21 23:58:35]
WorkID: 122099352



Chimera Mobile Phone Utility version: 27.23.1432 @ 2021-01-15
Printing phone history

Reboot
1/15/2021
8:02
AM

Patch Certificate
1/15/2021
8:01
AM

Repair IMEI
1/15/2021
7:57
AM

Repair IMEI
1/15/2021
7:56
AM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
2:48
PM

Patch certificate started
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-A205F
Carrier ID: XFV
Sales Code: XXV
Country Code: VIETNAM
Timezone: Africa/Johannesburg
Android Version: 9 [PPR1.180610.011] [SDK 28]
Build Date: Tue Feb 11 18:28:51 KST 2020
PDA Version: A205FXXU7ATB2 [february 2020, rev2]
Phone Version: A205FDDU7ATB2 [february 2020, rev2]
CSC Version: A205FOLM7ATB1 [february 2020, rev1]
Board Platform: EXYNOS5
Modem Platform: SHANNON327
Serial Number: RZ8N11024HA
Imei: 35
Battery Status: 4.05V (78%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT
Multisim Config: SS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 1
Security Patch: 2020-02-01
Preparing...
Checking root access.
The phone is rooted by: 3.19:EFTSU
Reading data...
The operation is in progress. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Patching certificate...
Checking root access.
The phone must be started in recovery mode to be rooted!
To start recovery, you must use a key combo at startup. Usually [volume_up + power] or [volume_up + bixby + power].
Without root the patchcert will not work!
Restarting phone in recovery mode...
About 30-180 seconds after the phone starts, the signal strength indicator turns OFF and then turns ON again after a few seconds.
You can check the status of the imei using: *#0011#
The patchcert can be removed by repeating the process.
After installing new firmware, the patchcert process must be repeated.
Successfully finished.
Finished at local time: [01.15.21 00:03:50]
WorkID: 122099673
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 11:14   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 23,077
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,145
reply

Great! Thanks for the feedback!



Sab



Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::GMSR::.. View Post
thanks bro, its working.




Chimera Mobile Phone Utility version: 27.23.1432 @ 2021-01-14
Printing phone history

Repair IMEI
1/15/2021
7:56
AM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
2:48
PM

Reboot
1/14/2021
2:39
PM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
2:31
PM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
2:11
PM

Repair started
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-A205F
Carrier ID: XFV
Sales Code: XXV
Country Code: VIETNAM
Timezone: Africa/Johannesburg
Android Version: 9 [PPR1.180610.011] [SDK 28]
Build Date: Tue Feb 11 18:28:51 KST 2020
PDA Version: A205FXXU7ATB2 [february 2020, rev2]
Phone Version: A205FDDU7ATB2 [february 2020, rev2]
CSC Version: A205FOLM7ATB1 [february 2020, rev1]
Board Platform: EXYNOS5
Modem Platform: SHANNON327
Serial Number: RZ8N11024HA
Imei: 35
Battery Status: 4.04V (78%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT
Multisim Config: SS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 1
Security Patch: 2020-02-01
Repair imei...
The operation is in progress. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Current imei: 35
Repaired imei: 35
Successfully finished.
Finished at local time: [01.14.21 23:58:35]
WorkID: 122099352



Chimera Mobile Phone Utility version: 27.23.1432 @ 2021-01-15
Printing phone history

Reboot
1/15/2021
8:02
AM

Patch Certificate
1/15/2021
8:01
AM

Repair IMEI
1/15/2021
7:57
AM

Repair IMEI
1/15/2021
7:56
AM

Repair IMEI
1/14/2021
2:48
PM

Patch certificate started
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-A205F
Carrier ID: XFV
Sales Code: XXV
Country Code: VIETNAM
Timezone: Africa/Johannesburg
Android Version: 9 [PPR1.180610.011] [SDK 28]
Build Date: Tue Feb 11 18:28:51 KST 2020
PDA Version: A205FXXU7ATB2 [february 2020, rev2]
Phone Version: A205FDDU7ATB2 [february 2020, rev2]
CSC Version: A205FOLM7ATB1 [february 2020, rev1]
Board Platform: EXYNOS5
Modem Platform: SHANNON327
Serial Number: RZ8N11024HA
Imei: 35
Battery Status: 4.05V (78%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT
Multisim Config: SS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 1
Security Patch: 2020-02-01
Preparing...
Checking root access.
The phone is rooted by: 3.19:EFTSU
Reading data...
The operation is in progress. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Patching certificate...
Checking root access.
The phone must be started in recovery mode to be rooted!
To start recovery, you must use a key combo at startup. Usually [volume_up + power] or [volume_up + bixby + power].
Without root the patchcert will not work!
Restarting phone in recovery mode...
About 30-180 seconds after the phone starts, the signal strength indicator turns OFF and then turns ON again after a few seconds.
You can check the status of the imei using: *#0011#
The patchcert can be removed by repeating the process.
After installing new firmware, the patchcert process must be repeated.
Successfully finished.
Finished at local time: [01.15.21 00:03:50]
WorkID: 122099673
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 21:16   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Ethiopia,addis ababa
Posts: 72
Member: 2934913
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
Sir did any body know how to root this phone
Plz
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 09:33   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 23,077
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,145
reply

Dear Umureyyan8729,

For the Rooting we would like to suggest to use the Magisk Root Manager and the EFTSU.
For both methods we have Guides:

https://chimeratool.com/en/docs/rooting-with-eftsu
https://chimeratool.com/en/docs/root...magisk-manager

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team


Quote:
Originally Posted by Umureyyan8729 View Post
Sir did any body know how to root this phone
Plz
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2021, 17:50   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Ethiopia,addis ababa
Posts: 72
Member: 2934913
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
Thank you very much for your response, when i do do repair it says the warrenty knox void and when i go to dowload mode i see the warrenty knox goes to 1 not 0 can i solve this i cant repair due this problem,plz help me
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 20:09   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: chitral drosh pakistan
Posts: 115
Member: 2568942
Status: Offline
Sonork: no id
Thanks Meter: 9
Already rooted but still fail My Verizon a205f xxsabuc1 please next apdate fix
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 09:48   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Chimera Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 23,077
Member: 1787203
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,145
reply

Dear User,

Please post the WORK ID from the problematic job so we can check the logs from our end. Thank you.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team


Quote:
Originally Posted by Umureyyan8729 View Post
Thank you very much for your response, when i do do repair it says the warrenty knox void and when i go to dowload mode i see the warrenty knox goes to 1 not 0 can i solve this i cant repair due this problem,plz help me
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:59.



Powered by Searchlight © 2023 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2022 -
Page generated in 0.23653 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO