GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Chimera Tool (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f898/)
-   -   As User what should i be aware! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f898/user-what-should-i-aware-2940478/)

Chimera Tool 01-19-2021 13:53

As User what should i be aware!

Dear Future and Present Users of the Chimera tool,

We would like to use this thread to summarizing some of the core elements of the Chimera Tool. Including some advise from our Support Team, regarding to Account protection.

What do i need for the Chimera Tool?
  1. First things first, you have to create your OWN/ Personal account.
  2. As a second step, you have to buy a License.
    • The license will provide you access to our services.
    • We have a few different License types, before you buy, make sure that you read about them here.
  3. Some services will charge you with Extra Credits. We do recommend to buy a Function Pack, with the license.
  4. After the purchase, you can and have to download the Chimera Tool software.

After all these steps you will have an active license, credits, and you are ready to use the Tool, and do your works. BUT before we let you go, we have to note here a few things regarding to your account.

PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT, PROTECT YOUR INVESMENT

What do we mean under this?

One of the most common problems is the Account stealing. We receive reports from users day by day saying, that one of their colleagues, friends using their account, and they do not have an access anymore to it.

As the creator of the account, you should NOTE that we are able to help to manage your User name / license UNTIL you share it. We cannot take any responsibility once the account is shared with others. Top of that, the account can be blocked from the server accordingly to our License using terms.

So what can you do to prevent this?
  • Use the Two Factor Authentication!
  • Do NOT share your User Name / Email address with anyone.
  • Do NOT ask help remotely from others, regarding to the Chimera Tool services.
  • If you have any questions, please contact our Support Team. We will help you in your work.

If you want to reach us please check the contact details below:

[B]Email: [email protected]
Phone (+1) 2209002048
Whatsapp: (+1) 9133506070

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Support Team

samsung.org.ua 03-13-2021 10:26

Please create a license that allows the use of the Teamviewer. All other products that work on the system of license detach every 48/72 hours, take care of the health of telephone technicians and allow providing remote support to the client through the Teamviewer. Why go somewhere and risk contracting a virus if the master flashes the phone remotely? Personally, my health is more important to me. I will gladly buy a Chimera license that allows me to work on a Teamviewer. Analyze the market and find at least one product that prohibits the transfer of a license to a client computer that has a problem with a phone. Sharing yusb caught up is prohibited, the transfer of a digital license is always allowed. I talked to the seller of the GSMserver and he was very surprised that the Chimera does not allow flashing telephones remotely through the teamviewer.
He said literally the following: "You can't share USB dongle, but you can work with the teamviewer". Between “going to a client, risking my health and wasting fuel” and “doing it remotely from home,” I prefer the latter.

In general, the Chimera is a good product, although sometimes I had to wait 3-4 weeks for the Chimera to add a change CSC that appears in other products earlier

Sourovgsm 07-10-2021 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsung.org.ua (Post 14354290)
Please create a license that allows the use of the Teamviewer. All other products that work on the system of license detach every 48/72 hours, take care of the health of telephone technicians and allow providing remote support to the client through the Teamviewer. Why go somewhere and risk contracting a virus if the master flashes the phone remotely? Personally, my health is more important to me. I will gladly buy a Chimera license that allows me to work on a Teamviewer. Analyze the market and find at least one product that prohibits the transfer of a license to a client computer that has a problem with a phone. Sharing yusb caught up is prohibited, the transfer of a digital license is always allowed. I talked to the seller of the GSMserver and he was very surprised that the Chimera does not allow flashing telephones remotely through the teamviewer.

He said literally the following: "You can't share USB dongle, but you can work with the teamviewer". Between “going to a client, risking my health and wasting fuel” and “doing it remotely from home,” I prefer the latter.

In general, the Chimera is a good product, although sometimes I had to wait 3-4 weeks for the Chimera to add a change CSC that appears in other products earlier

Good decisions... Agree it

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

>>PakFones<< 07-11-2021 22:26

My vote also for online work, Chimera should allow us to work remotely.

Chimera Tool 07-12-2021 11:57

Dear User,

We will notice your request. If you have anything else in mind, please let us know it.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team

Quote:

Originally Posted by >>PakFones<< (Post 14423698)
My vote also for online work, Chimera should allow us to work remotely.

Ihtiraf1 08-17-2022 21:11

Powerful tool thank
You
Does u allow team viwer

Chimera Tool 08-18-2022 09:07

Dear Ihtiraf1,

No. We do not allow remotely done services with any kind of software.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihtiraf1 (Post 14608130)
Powerful tool thank
You
Does u allow team viwer

SRASHED 11-17-2022 12:18

I want to know,
How many time change pc in 1year?

Chimera Tool 11-18-2022 09:29

Dear SRASHED,

It depends on the license type. Let me explain it.
We have 3 different licenses:
  • Samsung: With that you can attach 6 different computers, every 3 months.
  • Pro: Same as the Samsung - you can attach 6 different computers, every 3 months.
  • Premium: You can attach 8 different computers, every 3 months.

+ If you have a dongle, you can attach your license to it, and you can use it on as many computers as you want because the dongle will carry your license. Plus, with the dongle, you will not get any detach timer.

Additionally, I will share a link to our documentation about the Computer use, with the chimera tool: https://chimeratool.com/en/docs/how-...n-your-license

Please check it.

If you have more questions, please let us know it.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRASHED (Post 14682978)
I want to know,
How many time change pc in 1year?

profkefah 09-24-2023 16:15

CHECK RESSELLER

https://chimeratool.com/ar/resellers

alibaluch 04-07-2024 11:04

Thank u for support best team