GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GPGeMMC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2013, 22:27   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1609777
Thanks Meter: 55
new user pls help me (Answered)

I bought the box GPGEMMC
Frankly, I need a lot of help please
1., I want to know what is the difference between jtag and isp?
2.'ve Got now is a Samsung I9100 dead Is Starts jtag or isp. FOR Repair Mobile
3. When I connect the wires, such as shown in the image. What do I do then. Is Add file that I must add it or leave it empty or what?
4. I think that there is an error in the image. That's where the ground has to be on the other side

I suggested that there be steps explain illustrated as a guide to action, such as Xbox z3x

Sorry the prolongation.
Thank you
Old 01-04-2015, 15:19   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1939145
Thanks Meter: 0
Me tooo need help ....
Old 01-04-2015, 21:40   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2320407
Thanks Meter: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabel_sweed View Post
I bought the box GPGEMMC
Frankly, I need a lot of help please
1., I want to know what is the difference between jtag and isp?
2.'ve Got now is a Samsung I9100 dead Is Starts jtag or isp. FOR Repair Mobile
3. When I connect the wires, such as shown in the image. What do I do then. Is Add file that I must add it or leave it empty or what?
4. I think that there is an error in the image. That's where the ground has to be on the other side

I suggested that there be steps explain illustrated as a guide to action, such as Xbox z3x

Sorry the prolongation.
Thank you
1- Check this link gpg features

2- Follow the pics

do not forget to say thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ctccellulaire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2015, 12:39   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2326240
Sorry to bother you, i am a new user of gpg emmc box (s/n 000-102-366). My problem is i dont know how and where to connect the special imei repair cable (to be honest i dont even know which one is the cable) please kindly help me with details and pictures. Here are pictures of the cables i have.
Old 01-12-2015, 13:05   #5 (permalink)

Cant upload the pictures because i dont know how, but the cables are the regular one that comes with the box.
Old 01-12-2015, 13:46   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 747989
Sonork: 100.1593052
Thanks Meter: 8,621
How to Repair IMEI with GPG EMEC Box?

IMEI Repair only possible with Fidi Cable (Long Cables that comes with GPG Jtag), URAT Cable and Other Box Interface, if you use any other Box (as interface). From normal cable it cannot be possible. This Operation is illegal in some countries. So, we are not responsible for this. Do change IMIE with your own risk.

IMEI Repair -- Need Fidi Cable (Long cable that comes with GPG EMEC BOX)

1. Open GPG EMEC software
2. Click on “Android Tab”
3. Now, choose “Repair Tool”
4. Choose the Phone Model that you want to repair from Drop-Down List
5. Put the phone in Normal Mode and connect with GPG Fidi Cable (Long Cable that comes with GPG EMEC Box)
6. Now Fidi cable makes COM Port for this Device
7. Connect the Device with this PORT
8. Fill the Valid IMEI number in the “IMEI” box
9. Click on “IMEI and Repair”
10. When you get information “IMEI Repair Should be used only to repair device and should be used for experimental used only. IMEI change is illegal and we would not be held responsible if any abuse. Do you want to continue?” Click on “YES”
11. Wait until the operation is completed.
12. Done.
Note: If the Baseband is Unknown, you cannot repair IMEI. First, you need to flash Correct Firmware. After this, you have when Base Band restores correctly, only then, IMEI Repair Possible.

Driver for Uart Cable
FT232R USB UART driver - Download - 4shared - kob aobaob

BR
Dipendra Pathak
Old 01-12-2015, 14:22   #7 (permalink)

Thanks a lot for the quick response; but another question is do i connect the fidi cable directly to the computer or to the box and please the procedure of removing parttern lock. Thsnks. I will really appreciate if the connections screen shot will be posted. (I mean hardware connection: cable to box or cable to pc) if possible i will prefer a manual to the box in pdf format or any order format. Once again thanks i really appreciate your effort.
Old 01-13-2015, 06:35   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 747989
Sonork: 100.1593052
Thanks Meter: 8,621
Tell me one thing; when device (mobile) make its own port? When you connect device with computer using this cable, it makes special port. And you are going to use that port with GPG EMMC Box.

I will really appreciate if you not ask such a very vert simple question and check threads that are posted in sticky section and posted by users. Give little bit time if you wants to learn quickest and fastest.

BR
Dipendra Pathak
Old 01-28-2015, 09:32   #9 (permalink)

Hi, I've been using my gpg emmc box to flash samsung phones for about a week, but on monday the the box refused to connect with my pc it says "please connect box and run it again" I have tried different cables and computers, I'm using windows 7 ultimate 32bit system and my box sn is 000-102-366. Please is there any way it can be fixed. Thanks for your help.
NB the gpg box drivers is properly installed and when I check the device manager I still see gpg box port/usb