GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GPGeMMC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2016, 07:01   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1834832
Thanks Meter: 1,450
Seems Like GPG Emmc Dead Is This Box Update Came?

GPG Emmc Price Is Too High As Compare To Other Team...But Update N Service Is 0 .... I Purchase It In 11000+ Buy Only 1 Handset Done Till Now So What To Do With This Tool As No One Ready To Buy In Half Rate Also??

Give Add 1-2 Models In 6 Month With Basic Function While Reset Are Giving Update Regularly....
Old 11-05-2016, 13:41   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 747989
Sonork: 100.1593052
Thanks Meter: 8,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitech care View Post
Give Add 1-2 Models In 6 Month With Basic Function While Reset Are Giving Update Regularly....
EMMC service not like one click job. Need many technical knowledge you know that: removing EMMC ICs, programming it, Fixing it back to the main board of mobile, finding pin outs in case of new type of device, soldering wired, using battery power, some device no need battery, some devices need told power button continuously and so on. Some users wants wait us 5-6 hours stay with them and some wants more. Even we don't know the user using correct length of wire to connect between device and box and the connection is good or bad between device and box. So, very hard to support online basis. Well, if someone interested to learn more please feel free to contact with our official team. we are ready to demonstrate all techniques too. Hope you understand what I mean.

Please Continue work friend with the module it has. support us, give success reports and encourage the team.

BR
Dipendra Pathak
Old 11-05-2016, 14:31   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipendra Pathak View Post
EMMC service not like one click job. Need many technical knowledge you know that: removing EMMC ICs, programming it, Fixing it back to the main board of mobile, finding pin outs in case of new type of device, soldering wired, using battery power, some device no need battery, some devices need told power button continuously and so on. Some users wants wait us 5-6 hours stay with them and some wants more. Even we don't know the user using correct length of wire to connect between device and box and the connection is good or bad between device and box. So, very hard to support online basis. Well, if someone interested to learn more please feel free to contact with our official team. we are ready to demonstrate all techniques too. Hope you understand what I mean.

Please Continue work friend with the module it has. support us, give success reports and encourage the team.

BR
Dipendra Pathak
Don't Teach Me About Emmc Service I Know My Work Well...Its Your Team Work To Do R&D Work Not User...Collecting Sample Testing N Update All Are Work For Your Team..N Don't Give Excuse Are U Trying To Fool Me Or Yourself ?? No Update From Long Time While New Teams Give Regular Update In Emmc... Your Tool Support Only Read Write While Other Tool Support Many Great Features......

Last edited by Dipendra Pathak; 11-06-2016 at 04:15. Reason: marketing part removed
Old 11-05-2016, 14:38   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Sorry I Can't As Your Tool Always Give Error On Connection Or While Perform Operation...Module Having Nothing Only Read Write....While New Handset Came With Write Protection Or Need To Update IC Firmware To Solve Issue...Better Improve Your Tool Reports Will Auto Came As People Repair N Happy With Your Tool They Post Reports...
Old 11-06-2016, 04:32   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 747989
Sonork: 100.1593052
Thanks Meter: 8,621
Quote:
Don't Teach Me About Emmc Service I Know My Work Well...Its Your Team Work To Do R&D Work Not User...
Sorry, I have removed only marketing parts of above post. We are here to support. For selling and distribution there is our marketing section you will find in our official site:

GPGIndustries

Well, friend I am not here to teach experts users. I am here only to support them who knows little and makes more noise and someone when he or she mislead and needs small information regarding server and other information.

Quote:
Give Error On Connection Or While Perform Operation...
Regarding connection, I have posted in 2nd post.

Quote:
While New Handset Came With Write Protection Or Need To Update IC Firmware To Solve Issue...Better Improve Your Tool Reports Will Auto Came As People Repair N Happy With Your Tool They Post Reports...
Protection FRP almost end in case of LG. Hope you know already. May be other will be also same like icloud of iphone. We are watching it.

Quote:
Your Tool Support Only Read Write While Other Tool Support Many Great Features......
Thank you that you test that our device are perfectly works read and write.

some feature, we have updated in android tool and I will finish this manual as soon as possible. Well, yes. In case of New boxes everyone wants to add new features. And some box in my hand Version II, still not start job :P

Better we talk here only our tool and I will help friends about my technique knowledge. And, If i don't know, I will write I don't know that means I need information from friends and users because I am not almighty.

BR
Dipendra Pathak
(Inside GPG Box and Chips)