GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   AsiaGSM™——Online Unlock By IMEIs and SN (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f916/)
-   -   We have detected a suspicious activity on your account. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f916/we-have-detected-suspicious-activity-your-account-1847669/)

kaino147 08-13-2014 14:51

We have detected a suspicious activity on your account.

pls my internet is hooking up via proxy, so my acc is always been blocked, now i can't even have access to my acc anymore cos its been blocked. Pls i have pending jobs on my acc and need it resolved asap. Customers are on me.

AsiaGSM_Support 08-13-2014 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaino147 (Post 10493667)
pls my internet is hooking up via proxy, so my acc is always been blocked, now i can't even have access to my acc anymore cos its been blocked. Pls i have pending jobs on my acc and need it resolved asap. Customers are on me.

account activated again please use same ip always if u want to change your ip please inform us to avoid blocking

kaino147 08-14-2014 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaGSM_Support (Post 10494130)
account activated again please use same ip always if u want to change your ip please inform us to avoid blocking

this problem is not coming from me, its from my internet providers. Ive not been able to login to my acc for 2days because of this issue and i have pending jobs i ordered. I dn't know if i can continue using Asiagsm. Customers that owns the pending jobs are on me. The internet providers dont alert me whenever they're changing ip, i guess thats why my acc is always blocked. It was blocke 5 times yesterday alone. Do i have to change internet providers because of this?

AsiaGSM_Support 08-14-2014 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaino147 (Post 10494999)
this problem is not coming from me, its from my internet providers. Ive not been able to login to my acc for 2days because of this issue and i have pending jobs i ordered. I dn't know if i can continue using Asiagsm. Customers that owns the pending jobs are on me. The internet providers dont alert me whenever they're changing ip, i guess thats why my acc is always blocked. It was blocke 5 times yesterday alone. Do i have to change internet providers because of this?

no need bro , just add us on whatsapp maybe we are offline then will do it directly and not let you wait , and i will check always your Internet IP to make combination between your IP's

kaino147 08-14-2014 23:09

ive added you on bbm and have also sent numerous messages to u about this issue all was delivered but u guys never responded. Pls whats your whatsapp number?

AsiaGSM™ 08-15-2014 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaino147 (Post 10496504)
ive added you on bbm and have also sent numerous messages to u about this issue all was delivered but u guys never responded. Pls whats your whatsapp number?

just see asiagsm.com home page you will get all contact info :)