GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > Distributed Devices by GPG > GCPro Key

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2018, 20:02   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1709865
Thanks Meter: 20
GCPRO update 59,60,61 failure

gcpro support in skype only helps you if you feel like it, this problem started from the upadate 59 and since then has not stopped giving problems, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this situation, in the official support there a lot of complaints for the same problem and the only thing they do is delete these complaints and send you to skype, where they ask you this silly question "this card is already allowed to unlock at 12-28-2017 how you locked again?
How do I locked my own dongle?
Perhaps the other boxes or boxes present this problem?
these boxes are constantly being updated (sigma, octopus, z3x) and so far none has been blocked by these updates, GCPRO IS DISCONTINUED TO GIVE SUPPORT TO ITS USERS, FOR AN ERROR THAT THEY CAUSED.
so bad thiswas a good option to work, but it is not the only one, hopefully all of us who suffered this mistake would do the same thing that they do not do to us, turn our backs on them!

The Following User Says Thank You to patosky2012 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 08:57   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,085
@patosky2012
Hello
Reason we ask you how you locked so we can help solve this issue before give you unlock.
For example
If you have something in your pc keep sending bad commands to GCPro card it will Locked again and this loop never end. you ask us unlock we do allow you then you again locked..

So we need reason of problem to solve it its not GCPro issue always.. some time users mistakes,windows issue,virus problem etc etc

New GCPro version 0003 is released just with lots of security future and must follow that if you want to continue use GCPro.

If you wish to unlock without telling support what is reason lock, it will be locked again before you even start using it fully.

There some part need to be followed to use GCPro 0003 new security update.

GCPro must plug to usb 2.0.
Do not open other box,tools,applications while using gcpro which use smart card.
Do not keep it plunged in while not using.
Do not use gcpro in virus infected computers.
Make sure you have latest windows to avoid issue most.
If you still need to use GCPro with other interface make sure you close gcpro with EXIT button and remove dongle before plug other tool..

Some of users have long usb cables this week communication with GCPro please use small cables or plug directly in pc to avoid communication issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to stanner_austin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 18:58   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

hi,stanner austin,thanks to take your time to ask my problem,I understand there are and there will be a lot of external factors that affect our work ,and with your answer you show me that you really care to fix issues related to our work,and right now Iam preparing a new pc to work with GCPRO using your guidelines to avoid conflicts later!
one last request:will you helpme to get back my dongle once again? or do I need to buy another gc tool?
once again THANKS!!

Old 01-04-2018, 19:46   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,085
@patosky2012
Hello
You can always post on activation thread or on skype for any issue related to GCPro support. we will try to solve A.S.A.P
At moment i don't have your log so i can't help without it.

Old 01-05-2018, 00:26   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

hi,stanner austin here is my log
Checking server connection...
Server access ok..
Making sure card is locked or not..
session fail Card Locked..
Fail cardos Card Locked..
Fail to get card os...
Reading Details..
Card Lock Reason := FcLBEQAhCASwljhYAZ+Abv8lOTfJoUANOeGN1NjQT07UuIHkJW 7f+rG3LLVVrT4z6vkA
Card is not Allowed to UPDATE Contact reseller or GCPro_Team for more help..
GCPro SN := GCACE5B28C
Fail at unlock card please contact support...
Job finish
Do not lost delete old logs they may help some time to fix your issue fast..Show log to support team in case of error...30-12-2017-11-26-25 '
thanks for your support

Old 01-05-2018, 10:51   #6 (permalink)

Member: 600584
Thanks Meter: 3
Checking server connection...
Server access ok..
Making sure card is locked or not..
session fail Card Locked..
Fail cardos Card Locked..
Fail to get card os...
Reading Details..
Card Lock Reason := FcLJEQAhCATAlJBjkCfomH9IW1vdroSbG1Z0G+T0rRqZpYPrgb eZxO9lBdHemjx3C/sD
Card is not Allowed to UPDATE Contact reseller or GCPro_Team for more help..
GCPro SN := GC080922DD
Fail at unlock card please contact support...
Job finish
Do not lost delete old logs they may help some time to fix your issue fast..Show log to support team in case of error...05-01-2018-16-20-51