GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > Distributed Devices by GPG > GCPro Key

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2016, 10:48   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1947667
Thanks Meter: 31
GCPRO Verify card _islocked ???

Hello GCPRO Team.

What does it means this error????
Card blocked or missing drivers?
If blocked, why is the reason?
Please unblock if needed
Thank you

Old 04-16-2016, 11:00   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,085
@rusoturisto
Hello
GcPro Supported Models & Key Features
Quote:
TERMS OF USING GCPROKEY.
IF ANY USB SHARE,USB RE DIRECTOR OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT RELATED TO SPY,MONITOR IS INSTALLED IN SUCH PC GCPRO WILL REFUSE TO WORK AND MAY LOCK YOUR CARD.

IF YOUR GCPROKEY IS LOCKED WE WILL UNBLOCK 1 TIME ONLY WITH VALID REASON.
GCPRO IS FOR PERSONAL USE NOT FOR REMOTE SHARE BUSINESS OR ANY KIND OF REMOTE STUFF.

Old 04-16-2016, 11:05   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 737720
Thanks Meter: 1,421
Who don't have USB director and flexihub huh? Everybody have this. And I don't think any1 using ur tool by Remotley.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-16-2016, 11:37   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1947667
Thanks Meter: 31
Thank you for your clear and fast replay.

Old 04-16-2016, 11:39   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,085
@jawi
Hello
If you think we steal your data without internet then you should try to search on google how to make something to steal without internet.. show us link if there is such thing exist. will be interesting to read.

gcpro do not use internet how can it steal anything ?

Again i want to clear flexihub or usb re director will not lock your card.

Usb spy tools like usb trace,usb monitor,serial port monitor, cracking tools, analise tools will lock your card.

All other will Just show you warning ILLEGAL TOOL INSTALLED & this warning do not mean your card is locked. its just warning gcpro will refuse to work on such pc unless you clean pc or use clean pc.. renaming won't help trust me we are not newbie ..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stanner_austin For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-16-2016, 17:23   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1861077
Thanks Meter: 89
@stanner_austin

Please don't take it the wrong way but you are contradicting yourself. I do use USB Redirector, Team Viewer etc.. but I have a separate computer for GCPRO is it annoying? Yes but if that's what your team like to work under those condition than I guess we have to. I did not make any latest update of GCPRO for last two updates even though I want to try this new MOTO repairs but I am worried about getting blocked and have to go through this drama. Once again I am using a fresh clean computer only for GCPRO. I just hope this whole blocking drama could be avoided but again this is your team terms and condition and as a user we must accept it before we use it if not agreed then don't buy your product.

Anyways in last message this is what u quoted "Again i want to clear flexihub or usb re director will not lock your card."

Then you replied to other user "TERMS OF USING GCPROKEY.
IF ANY USB SHARE,USB RE DIRECTOR OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT RELATED TO SPY,MONITOR IS INSTALLED IN SUCH PC GCPRO WILL REFUSE TO WORK AND MAY LOCK YOUR CARD."

Old 04-17-2016, 18:01   #7 (permalink)

Member: 2404149
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alifauad79 View Post
@stanner_austin

Please don't take it the wrong way but you are contradicting yourself. I do use USB Redirector, Team Viewer etc.. but I have a separate computer for GCPRO is it annoying? Yes but if that's what your team like to work under those condition than I guess we have to. I did not make any latest update of GCPRO for last two updates even though I want to try this new MOTO repairs but I am worried about getting blocked and have to go through this drama. Once again I am using a fresh clean computer only for GCPRO. I just hope this whole blocking drama could be avoided but again this is your team terms and condition and as a user we must accept it before we use it if not agreed then don't buy your product.

Anyways in last message this is what u quoted "Again i want to clear flexihub or usb re director will not lock your card."

Then you replied to other user "TERMS OF USING GCPROKEY.
IF ANY USB SHARE,USB RE DIRECTOR OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT RELATED TO SPY,MONITOR IS INSTALLED IN SUCH PC GCPRO WILL REFUSE TO WORK AND MAY LOCK YOUR CARD."
well said :v my mind is burning , i though i had to stop using flexihub, then i read flexihub will not block card.

Fast Question GCTEAM, dont want to open a new thread:

Can i buy the GCPRO BOX (Without card) and insert/use the card on my GCPRO Key?

i tried many times to use RJ45/UART Cable from other boxes but GC seems to not detect phone

Old 12-05-2016, 19:53   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2456749
Thanks Meter: 7
if your card gets locked and never wrote down serial no. how can I unlock it?