GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > Distributed Devices by GPG > GCPro Key

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2018, 19:29   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1167142
Thanks Meter: 4
How write cert file on new samsung s8 or s9

I've been trying to do some research before i purchased the gcpro key and ive seen that people are using it to write cert files on new samsung models. However i have yet to see any tutorials or videos proving this. I would like to know if it is possible before i purchase one today.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cvere08 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2018, 07:00   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2171555
Thanks Meter: 129
same problem. i m here waiting support...

Old 10-24-2018, 07:57   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,086
@cr@zyboy
@cvere08
Hello
Please explain more model version etc..
Most new samsung need UART or combination in some case to write imei cert..
Most new samsung need CPID matching cert we do not provide it.
Most new samsung need msl/efs reset or msl code to avoid warranty voids. warranty void is not possible.

GCPro just provide you ability to samsung repair facility not provide any support or sales to imei repair or change directly.. its illegal in most country and we do not offer support on such case to users.

Everything explained in c:\gcpro_team\helpfiles\ If you are new user first start with basic reading helpfiles and forum success thread to understand basic.

The Following User Says Thank You to stanner_austin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2018, 15:36   #4 (permalink)

the model I'm asking about is g965u. it applies to even writing original imei with cert backup. i usually go through imei gurus but they charge hundreds and i would rather just buy the device. however, i noticed when they do remote repair, the phone goes into some sort of upload mode that mentions modem crash, and i believe that's when they write the cert file. Also there is some software called darkmed but i read it is not to be trusted so i rather buy the gc prokey if it can solve my problems.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:38   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1866877
Sonork: 100.1681933
Thanks Meter: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvere08 View Post
the model I'm asking about is g965u. it applies to even writing original imei with cert backup. i usually go through imei gurus but they charge hundreds and i would rather just buy the device. however, i noticed when they do remote repair, the phone goes into some sort of upload mode that mentions modem crash, and i believe that's when they write the cert file. Also there is some software called darkmed but i read it is not to be trusted so i rather buy the gc prokey if it can solve my problems.
GcPro only write cpid based cert, they don't sell or make these certs.

What you saw from reports is people who write cert from Samsung server which is cpid based. Even if you read from these post gcpro team always warn and provide a disclaimer that they don't provide certs

If gcpro was able to write certs on these new Samsung phones no one was going to use imeigurxxxxx since its expensive

My ADVICE READ ABOUT CPID AND NEW SAMSUNG SECURITY (MSL, KNOX VOID)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nessyb For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2018, 20:43   #6 (permalink)

so gc prokey DOES write certs. Thats all i needed to know. imeigurus sells cpid certs i just needed a method to write them.

Old 11-15-2018, 02:41   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2148129
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvere08 View Post
so gc prokey DOES write certs. Thats all i needed to know. imeigurus sells cpid certs i just needed a method to write them.
Hey man. Imeigurus sell Cert for non CPID phones. You cannot i repeat, you CANNOT writte IMEI for S7, S8. S9, Note 8, Note 9, A9. These phone are CPID IMEI cert. So if you buy a cert from Imeiguru and use GCpro to try writte on these phone, the imei will writte, but network will not work and IMEI Cert Fail shows on *#0011#. You will need to repair your imei after that. So becarfull. I can repair any imei (CPID and Non CPID. Just pm me. Good Luck

The Following User Says Thank You to chicofiebru For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 09:03   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2742088
Thanks Meter: 8
anything new with you bud . ? from my research darkmend isnt a trusted company as i see it