GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > Distributed Devices by GPG > GCPro Key

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2018, 20:53   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2747890
Thanks Meter: 1
What is happening with Gcrpo Card Locks??

I´m viewing GcPro section in forum and notice that from 2 days ago many, I mean many people, are reporting their gcpro card has been locked, you can check this by your self in this thread or here
So I´m afraid to connect my dongle now and been blocked, is this project dead or is just an error, I must say that their web has gone for a while...

Old 11-22-2018, 08:37   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,086
@kader1303
Hello
If card is not updated time to time it will be locked. its security future we added and will improve it on each update for protection of our project and user investment.
Nothing to worry if you buy from official listed reseller.

Old 11-28-2018, 17:05   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1422878
Thanks Meter: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanner_austin View Post
@kader1303
Hello
If card is not updated time to time it will be locked. its security future we added and will improve it on each update for protection of our project and user investment.
Nothing to worry if you buy from official listed reseller.

Hi @stanner_austin

bad decision to have to update the dongle with each update, one of the best things about gcpro, is precisely this, that most of the functions are done offline, and that there is no need to be constantly updating the dongle, remember that they have customers who do not have access to the internet all the time, and once they can not update the dongle they will can not use gcpro.

think about this!!!

BR

Old 11-28-2018, 17:19   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@helpinterchange
Hello
As long as security live dongle and project live.
You can decide your self you want long live project with one time update card or offline all time ?

Old 11-28-2018, 17:57   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1422878
Thanks Meter: 164
@stanner_austin

This type of security represents a sure death to the project, look at zzkey, a lot of security, but once the developers decided to kill the project, without or taking into account the respect they owed their clients, the project died completely.

When there is no way to update the dongle to work with it, it is a useless tool. GCPro has many followers, I have seen in other forums that there is already talk of a possible death of the project, I think the developers of gcpro should focus on good and unique solutions, on making gcpro a robust tool impossible to crack, not looking for solutions of which all are using now, how to protect the server-side project, or with constant updates, should focus on remaining a powerful tool and reference for other teams.

The decision is entirely yours, but you should take into account the opinions of your clients.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helpinterchange For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2018, 09:02   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@helpinterchange
Hello
Over 11k gcpro users if 1 or 2k can not have internet i can over look them and they have option to contact there resellers to help them with update and use internet. GCPRO GSM TOOL is offline tool still unless you use tick on use server and credits base task.

so gcpro is still offline,update tool used to register gcpro from first release need internet. update also need internet. i don't understand why its problem. this is not first time we released card update and not last time too.

Old 12-02-2018, 10:04   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 570093
Thanks Meter: 1,067
In My opinion in this time many things not possible in our buisness without internet like many FRP solutions,new updated firmwares,new root,and many more things for Smart phone software need internet.GCPRO firmware not need daily update or interenet if one time in a month you have not access to internet then how can you do your buisness smoothly.