GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > HUA Team Products > HUA Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2017, 21:21   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Hua Supporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: IRAN
Posts: 11,092
Member: 2179353
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17,007
Wink Hua box(Qulacomm tools version 1.0.5)released Free Authorization For Huawei Phones


HUA BOX QUALCOMM TOOLS VERSION 1.0.5 RELEASED


HUA QUALCOMM TOOLS IS FREE FOR ALL HUABOX USERS





Read Here Carefully If you doubt about buying HUA DONGLE


HUA TEAM REPORT GALLERY





-NON STOP UPDATES

-WEEKLY UPDATE

-WITHOUT COPY AND PASTE

-REALLY SOLUTIONS

-SPECIAL SOLUTIONS

-FIRST IN THE WORLD UPDATES

-ONLINE SUPPORTER ON TELEGRAM

-AMAZING UPDATES



Add Free Authorization(Enable diag port)

For

G630-UXX
G6-UXX
G730-UXX
Y530-UXX
G7-UXX
G620-UXX



-NEED CONNECT PHONE TO EDL MODE = NO NEED ROOT = POWER OFF THE PHONE :-)
-NEED CONNECT EDL CABLE OR CONNECT TEST POINT FOR REBOOT TO EDL MODE
-NO NEED CREDIT NOW :-)


AUTHORIZATION MANUAL AND VIDEOS

Add

ONE CLICK FACTORY RESET

-NEED CONNECT PHONE TO EDL OR 9008 MODE
-NEED CONNECT EDL CABLE OR CONNECT TEST POINT FOR REBOOT TO EDL MODE


HOW TO WORK BY HQT ?


HOW TO BUY HUA DONGLE?


DOWNLOAD

Need Install 2.6.6 Version First
Copy to c:/aht2 after extract



HUA BOX ONLINE SUPPORT

HUA TEAM WORLD RESELLERS



now compare yourself :-)

CLICK HERE FOR COMPARE

HUA TEAM ONLINE SUPPORT

CLICK HERE

HUA TEAM TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR

SEE SUCCESS REPORTS + MANUALS + VIDEOS + SCRENN SHOTS

CLICK HERE


Important Note 1

Huabox version 2.1.4 released Asansam activation For HUA Users

Important Note 2

We Strongly advice always use Last version and before installing new version uninstall previous version

Important Note 3

HUA Tool Can also Activate on Following Infinity Team Products:

- Main Infinity-Box
- Infinity-Box Dongle
- Infinity-Box [BEST]
- Infinity-Box CDMA-Tool



How to do that?


Read Following Manual

Download Manual


Important Note 4

You can buy hua activation on asansam from infinity Online service now :-)

Infinity Online Service - HUA Dongle software activation for Asansam Box



COPY AND PASTERS ARE READY NOW



BR
HUA TEAM

Last edited by Hua Supporter; 05-06-2017 at 22:44.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Hua Supporter For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-06-2017, 21:29   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Hua Supporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: IRAN
Posts: 11,092
Member: 2179353
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17,007
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f930...video-2221798/
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hua Supporter For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-06-2017, 21:29   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Hua Supporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: IRAN
Posts: 11,092
Member: 2179353
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17,007
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f930...tools-2221806/
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hua Supporter For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-06-2017, 22:08   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Hua Supporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: IRAN
Posts: 11,092
Member: 2179353
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17,007
HOW TO RESET FACTORY BY HQT?

VIDEO

POWER OFF THE PHONE
GOTO RECOVERY MENU
PRESS WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
PRESS WIPE CACHE
PRESS WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET AGAIN
DONE
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hua Supporter For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-07-2017, 04:49   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NEPAL
Posts: 348
Member: 1128042
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1666710
Thanks Meter: 151
Donate money to this user
yes this is what i mean free..enable diag port....need to add for more other huawei models..thank you hua team..
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shivapradhan0 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 06:08   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Hua Supporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: IRAN
Posts: 11,092
Member: 2179353
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivapradhan0 View Post
yes this is what i mean free..enable diag port....need to add for more other huawei models..thank you hua team..
You need authorize for repair imei on huawei by hua(if dont have hde yearly tool)and need 1 credit
Is free now :-)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hua Supporter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 11:14   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Tanzania
Posts: 180
Member: 2239923
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 47
Donate money to this user
Good tool but how about qualcom restore dead boot emmc like huawei y530
and other
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 11:18   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Hua Supporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: IRAN
Posts: 11,092
Member: 2179353
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17,007
Quote:
Good tool but how about qualcom restore dead boot emmc like huawei y530
and other
connect phone to edl mode and write dump on phone by HQT if show 9008 port

test point picture
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 18:37   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
nimanima's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in gsm word
Age: 47
Posts: 272
Member: 144406
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
hello hqt v1.0.5 not work for me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SCREENSHOT_2017.07.05_22-03-48.jpg (58.5 KB, 77 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 19:45   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Hua Supporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: IRAN
Posts: 11,092
Member: 2179353
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimanima View Post
hello hqt v1.0.5 not work for me
This problem is for driver/win or phone connection
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:22   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
nimanima's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in gsm word
Age: 47
Posts: 272
Member: 144406
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
thanks for your reply but ver 1.03 work perfect
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 14:29   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
nduka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,063
Member: 1943439
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1669578
Thanks Meter: 212
after intallation of
HUADongle(All-in-One)_Rev2.6.6.exe
still showing
HUADongle(All-in-One)_Rev2.6.5.exe when opened

hqt still showing ua-box-qulacomm-tools-version-1-0-4
check this please

Last edited by nduka; 05-09-2017 at 14:38.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 15:21   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Hua Supporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: IRAN
Posts: 11,092
Member: 2179353
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by nduka View Post
after intallation of
HUADongle(All-in-One)_Rev2.6.6.exe
still showing
HUADongle(All-in-One)_Rev2.6.5.exe when opened

hqt still showing ua-box-qulacomm-tools-version-1-0-4
check this please
How to install new version?
Unistall all about hua on control panel
Remove c:/aht2
Install 2.6.6 setup
Copy hqt 1.0.5 to c:/aht2

Show 2.6.6 on hua fixed in next version
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:14   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Member: 2715520
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
They could support the LG G4 vs986 dead, HS-USB QDLoader 9008
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 15:48   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
johnmadzeka1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Harare Zimbabwe
Age: 40
Posts: 896
Member: 2377686
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1668474
Thanks Meter: 300
Donate money to this user
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hua Supporter View Post
HUA BOX QUALCOMM TOOLS VERSION 1.0.5 RELEASED


HUA QUALCOMM TOOLS IS FREE FOR ALL HUABOX USERS





Read Here Carefully If you doubt about buying HUA DONGLE


HUA TEAM REPORT GALLERY





-NON STOP UPDATES

-WEEKLY UPDATE

-WITHOUT COPY AND PASTE

-REALLY SOLUTIONS

-SPECIAL SOLUTIONS

-FIRST IN THE WORLD UPDATES

-ONLINE SUPPORTER ON TELEGRAM

-AMAZING UPDATES



Add Free Authorization(Enable diag port)

For

G630-UXX
G6-UXX
G730-UXX
Y530-UXX
G7-UXX
G620-UXX



-NEED CONNECT PHONE TO EDL MODE = NO NEED ROOT = POWER OFF THE PHONE :-)
-NEED CONNECT EDL CABLE OR CONNECT TEST POINT FOR REBOOT TO EDL MODE
-NO NEED CREDIT NOW :-)


AUTHORIZATION MANUAL AND VIDEOS

Add

ONE CLICK FACTORY RESET

-NEED CONNECT PHONE TO EDL OR 9008 MODE
-NEED CONNECT EDL CABLE OR CONNECT TEST POINT FOR REBOOT TO EDL MODE


HOW TO WORK BY HQT ?


HOW TO BUY HUA DONGLE?


DOWNLOAD

Need Install 2.6.6 Version First
Copy to c:/aht2 after extract



HUA BOX ONLINE SUPPORT

HUA TEAM WORLD RESELLERS



now compare yourself :-)

CLICK HERE FOR COMPARE

HUA TEAM ONLINE SUPPORT

CLICK HERE

HUA TEAM TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR

SEE SUCCESS REPORTS + MANUALS + VIDEOS + SCRENN SHOTS

CLICK HERE


Important Note 1

Huabox version 2.1.4 released Asansam activation For HUA Users

Important Note 2

We Strongly advice always use Last version and before installing new version uninstall previous version

Important Note 3

HUA Tool Can also Activate on Following Infinity Team Products:

- Main Infinity-Box
- Infinity-Box Dongle
- Infinity-Box [BEST]
- Infinity-Box CDMA-Tool



How to do that?


Read Following Manual

Download Manual


Important Note 4

You can buy hua activation on asansam from infinity Online service now :-)

Infinity Online Service - HUA Dongle software activation for Asansam Box



COPY AND PASTERS ARE READY NOW



BR
HUA TEAM

Hie a want to know If i activate this software on my Infinity Box will it be permanent or it will be just for one year ?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:44.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.24670 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO