GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > MFC Team Products > MFC Dongle (iMFC)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2021, 11:59   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2204943
Sonork: 1656546
Thanks Meter: 2
Active Account To Download S4/S5 Firmware

Hello Admin and All Members.I buy iBus S4/S5 From China Country but it not has Serial Number in that iBus so how to Active My Account to Download S4/S5 Firmware?

Old 03-08-2021, 16:33   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 79315
Thanks Meter: 6,024
If you read the rules from this page https://www.mfcbox.com/Watch-ipsw-firmware-download , i don't thinking you will waste time for waiting

Old 03-17-2021, 20:12   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1305786
Sonork: 100.1637276
Thanks Meter: 58
Donate money to this user
I do not understand why they manufacture a product to sell it to stores and not give support

The sellers say that they do not give support and you clean your hands, saying that you read the rules, many of us buy at the same price of the page thinking that there would be support in the tool

very bad for you, a cheating and dishonest team
I bought iBus and I have never been able to use it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caleñounlock For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2021, 20:23   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

or demonstrate your honesty by at least selling us the support of the tool we buy

We do not want them not to give it away, but they should at least sell it, or did they not obtain an economic benefit by making the ibus that we bought ???

I apologize for my terrible English but I use google translator

Old 03-18-2021, 17:31   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

What's mean no support , if there is no support , why you need post here for what reason ?

Don't be smart , seems u r not that smart u r !

And

Warn for you! If you don’t like it, please don’t use it, please don’t attack it personally.

Old 03-18-2021, 18:31   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Gsmdenis::. View Post
What's mean no support , if there is no support , why you need post here for what reason ?

Don't be smart , seems u r not that smart u r !

And

Warn for you! If you don’t like it, please don’t use it, please don’t attack it personally.

you are so ¨intelligent¨
did not understand my message?
Take me a moment to read and analyze so that you understand with your great ¨wisdom¨ .....

I bought an iBus in the paguna de Touli

xxxxx----------------> delete not official reseller Marked by denis

and when I went to download files hoooo surprise
They did not give me support because I bought it with one of their "official" resellers.
and they did not give me support, I spoke with the seller and he told me that he could not help me that I should write to you or your company
I did so and you only answer this:

If you read the rules from this page https://www.mfcbox.com/Watch-ipsw-firmware-download, i don't thinking you will waste time for waiting

which is not an answer at all "intelligent" on the part of a person as "wise" as you

You, like all companies in the world, depend on your customers and the more happy customers you have, the more income you will have and your company will grow more and more, of course a person as intelligent as you should already know it, however he does not

I think and many people would be in agreement with me that their answer should be ...:

the tools you buy from my resellers or official distributors are supported .....

but since you buy it in an unauthorized site, we sell you the activation of the support in XXXXX amount of money

which we would do a lot we would realize how good your product is and I assure you that next time we will only buy from your team

but he speaks ill of his honor, honesty and great "wisdom"
that only gives that answer and does not provide any solution

If I offended you, I ask you please excuse me, but I should think about it a bit, and make a good decision.

and I know that you are going to make the best decision, just because you are a very, very intelligent and wise person

ahhh and I write here, why is that for the forum to write and solve situations or not?

In case you want to sell me the support I am willing to buy to be able to use my iBus S2, just tell me what I need and how much I should pay a thousand thanks ...

Last edited by .::Gsmdenis::.; 03-18-2021 at 19:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to caleñounlock For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2021, 19:53   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

So read this :

If the buying not from our dealer will assume the risk of non - warranty !

https://www.mfcbox.com/dealers

So my question why you buy that from Not authorized Seller, Why u r not ask refund if you Really feel bad !

Old 03-20-2021, 01:17   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Gsmdenis::. View Post
So read this :

If the buying not from our dealer will assume the risk of non - warranty !

https://www.mfcbox.com/dealers

So my question why you buy that from Not authorized Seller, Why u r not ask refund if you Really feel bad !

you and your mediocre responses

the ibus was manufactured alone ????
not you made it ... or not?

So with what intention do you sell it to "NON-authorized sellers"?

with the intention that they deceive their clients ???
You should only sell to ¨authorized vendors¨ so they do not mislead your customers ...

It is also their responsibility to protect the interests of their customers, because finally those who make a company grow are us the customers

which means that it is also your responsibility

It is a matter of conscience, responsibility, good repute, honesty and professional ethics. I don't know if you know that ... it seems that no.

And it would be as simple as we customers sell support, I at least do not need you to give me anything just to SELL support and maybe an "intelligent person" like you

I would say if I sell the support to this person, he will know that my product is good and he will surely continue to buy me new tools and solutions, and you in your immense “wisdom” should know it.

here I finished the topic think about it, you are intelligent enough to know that I am right even if it costs you to accept it

The Following User Says Thank You to caleñounlock For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2021, 06:52   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

You should first answer the question politely and respectfully. Your unreasonable blame will not help you solve the issue. So far, I have not seen you use our products !

BTW, If you want to teach others, this is not the place ;-)

Topic closed !

Closed Thread