GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > MFC Team Products > MFC Dongle (iMFC)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2022, 15:48   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2824479
Thanks Meter: 39
Support help Please!

Hello everyone! I am from Russia and faced such a problem. I can't renew my old iMFC account because PayPal doesn't work in our country. And I have no one to ask to help me extend it. I bought a new activation code for a year from a reseller. But support does not want to help me with this problem. They cannot transfer my iBus to a new account. And they can't update the old one with my reseller-purchased code. We all make mistakes, but there must be ways to help our users. Why is support so concerned with user problems! Kindly resolve this issue.

Old 11-12-2022, 06:39   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 79315
Thanks Meter: 6,024
hello,

that's the rules:

iMFC software has a unique validity period, after the validity period expired , if you want to continue using it, you need to pay for renewal in your account on mfcbox.com so you don't need buy a new license again (Due to the activation is unique and associated with your account, so can not be modified once activated).

Br.,

Denis

Closed Thread