GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Q-Mobile

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 08:31   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 399832
Sonork: Faheem Anjum
Thanks Meter: 24,310
Donate money to this user

@waqas
If you are able to put phone in recovery model then you can repair such problem by flash custom recovery root phone and update rom get from this thread !!!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:40   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

QMobile Noir A9: Step by Step method of installing Custom Rom JB

PLEASE READ: To assure a smooth experience with your custom rom, you have to remove all system files and apps so that they don’t collide with the Custom Rom. You can make a backup image if anything goes
wrong in CWM recovery by going to backup and restore and press backup.

ROOT Qmobile noir A9

Follow Step by Step Method :

Download and extract this rar file A9Root
On your Qmobile Noir A9, go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” and then tap OK button.

Quote:
Now connect your Noir A9 to your computer via USB cable. If the Windows ask for drivers, manually provide the location of “Noir A9 USB ADB drivers” and install them.
Now disconnect the cable and turn OFF your Qmobile A9, when the phone is OFF re-connect the cable. Windows will attempt to install more drivers. Go to “Noir A9 Preloader VCOM” folder and install drivers from there.
Now turn ON your mobile and make sure it’s still in USB debugging mode.
Go to the folder named “Root_script_by_Bin4ry″ and run the “Runme.bat” file. This should open the command prompt.

Choose the Normal mode by typing ‘1‘ and hit Enter button from your

After some processing, you’ll be asked to click “Restore” on your Noir A9 screen.

From your mobile phone, tap the Restore button at bottom-right corner. After some processing your phone should reboot and when it’s back ON, you Qmobile Noir A9 should be rooted. Check for the superuser app (SuperSU) in your app drawer

After successfully rooting ur phone download tools from playstore on ur phone and install it.

NOW After Installing

Quote:
1. Copy the recovery.img extracted from A9root folder to the sdcard of ur phone.
2. Run MobileUncle Tools. allow it if it asks for root acess
3. Click on “Recovery Update”.
6. You will see recovery.img on top. Install it.
7. Use MobileUncle to reboot into recovery..
8. Your CWMR is now live…

NOTE : after going to recovery first time u might see a black screen to get past it PRESS POWER VOLUME UP AND DOWN AND HOME BUTTON TOGETHER THEN U WILL SE CMW MENU.AND ROOTING VOIDS UR WARRANTY
How to Install ROm

Quote:
2. Download the Zip file and move to SD Card (without unzipping it)

3. Then you have to go to CWM recovery. Shut Down your phone and wait until it is off. Then press Volume down+Power button and then you will see white text on top left of screen. Press volume up to go to recovery mode.

4. Now you will see CWM recovery screen. Now select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and this will wipe all data on phone (not SD Card like Pics and Music). Then select “Wipe Cache Partition”. When done, go to “mounts
and storage” and select “format /system”. This will remove your previous software system file.

5. Now you will select “install zip from SdCard” and then “choose zip from SdCard”. Now select the zip file which you have downloaded. Now reboot system and you will be in the Setup Screen of Android.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faheem Anjum For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 08:53   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

QMobile Noir A6 Custom ROM Xperia Mod

Quote:
IMPORTANT:
> ROM IS ONLY FOR QMOBILE NOIR A6> IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS ROOTING, MODING, FLASHING ETC AND WHAT ARE ITS RISKS PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST AND GET KNOWLEDGE> ANY ONE WANNA TRY THIS ROM, IS WELCOME, BUT DO AT YOUR OWN BEHALF> I HAVE TESTED THIS ROM FROM ALL ASPECTS AND FOUND ALL PHONE FUNCTION, SERVICES WORKING PROPER WITHOUT ANY GLITCH AFTER MOD, FOR ME ITS WORKING FINE ( there might some bugs which perhaps un noticed to me so your feed back will help to resolve them)
> FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE SEE SCREEN SHOTSROM FEATURES:
1) Xperia Nxt Launcher> upto 11 home screens> from 3*3 to 9*9 desktop and app drawer grid> infinite scrolling (enable/disable)> auto rotation (enable/disable)> widgets can be resized> app sharing to f.b from desktop (enable/disable)> dock bar with transparent, custom color, or imag can also be added> desktop can be locked> desktop swiping up/down gesture i.e launching app, notification etc> app drawer apps can be hided ( hidden apps will remain visible on home screen if short cut added)> folder, apps, shortcuts labels (enable/disable)> backup/restore launcher setting
2) MESSAGING
> full time stamp + original time stamp (enable/disable)> emojis support (set of 471 emotions)> status bar notification (enable/disable)> no sms to mms auto conversion while typing long sms ( enable/disable)> speech bubble with avatar> unlimited sms recipient (now more than 20 recipient can be added)
3) MEDIA
> Xperia Nxt media apps powered by grace notei) movies (video player) downloads movie info auto etcii) album (gallery) + image editoriii) walkman (music player) features clear audio, clear bass, xloud, dynamic normalizer, surround sound, edit+download music info, lyrics search, YouTube, Wikipedia search etc> mobile bravia engine> smart connect (for assigning auto app launch on connecting media accessories)> facebook inside Xperia (for ur f.b albums integration in phone gallery and music player like button)
4) OTHER XPERIA APPS
> notes app powered by evernotes> calculater> track id (for music online sesrch by voice)> torch app> power saver (for auto battery saving)> data monitor (for web data traffic monitoring)
5) GOOGLE NOW INSTALLED
6) GOOGLE NAVIGATION ENABLED ( do not update version)7) AVAST ANTI THEFT INCLUDED ( only anti theft not whole security suite)
8) SYSTEM UI
> complete phone fonts style changed> Xperia call ringtones, notification and alarm tones (now default are breez, glaxy, traditional alarm respectively)> battery icon changed (now green colored with visible battery remains percentage)> wifi signal color changed (now green, proper network real time state)> download arrow color changed to orange> vibration icon color changed to cyan color> UI is more fluent now
9) WIDGETS
> photos> walkman> track id> notes> torch> power saver> data monitor> clock> weather> Google now (search)10) for power users titanium backup activater, root explorer is included. Titanium backup app can be downloaded from below links. Only provided titanium app will work with this titanium backup activater for activation of pro features.
11) WHATS EXCLUDED
> stock Rom Qapps folder> stock music, gallery, video player> stock f.b (replaced with latest), skype, savan, yahoo+msn messenger, yahoo weather, gtalk, gmail, calculater, angry bird, talking tom.(these all apps are backed up, any one want these back I can provide. Otherwise apps can also be easily downloaded from play store or one mobile market)

INSTALLATION

It is for Noir A6 only.Anybody should use it on his/her behalf.I don't take the responsibility if you brick your device.As for my concern this MOD is working on my phone without any glitch.All functions,services are working properly on my phone after MOD.I have fully tested with all aspects on my phone and found no problem.
Any one who wants to try this it should have clockwork recovery installed and phone must be rooted.User current ROM must be backed up,cache and delvic cache must cleared before proceeding.
1- First of all download the ROM here 2- Put these files on SDcard2 (SDcard2 means removeable memory card)Put these files in clockwork/backup/restore2 (as user will backup his current ROM before proceeding so restore will already be present on SDcard2 so the downloaded Xperia Mod files should be placed in separate folder named restore2)
3- Go to clockworkmod recovery.Go to backup and then go to restore.Select restore choose restore2 and congratulations you are done.

[IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/-B2VUFJF1__Y/UU8LRco4KoI/AAAAAAAAAIk/DlsTdKpSg9Y/s200/215486_454237647978774_49494509_n.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/-ijvqybVsrbM/UU8LM2wc2QI/AAAAAAAAAHs/qgmGrpJgDVM/s200/13073_439685066100699_1243202605_n.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/-0CW922mMK7Q/UU8LRNXjI4I/AAAAAAAAAIs/wv4RAfXalMk/s200/223528_439683726100833_58620232_n.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://1.bp.********.com/-9bHD_Q0z-6c/UU_JYGXv0PI/AAAAAAAAAM8/rZBhkZw9I2s/s320/74429_453623474706858_99322314_n.jpg[/IMG]
The Following User Says Thank You to Faheem Anjum For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 09:24   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1681183
Sonork: 100.1637594
Thanks Meter: 65
Question

fahim bro tell me need a root for update

any model and if need then tell me how to chek phone

rooted or not rooted how to root

thank,s in advance
Old 04-11-2013, 10:01   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_shahzada View Post
fahim bro tell me need a root for update

any model and if need then tell me how to chek phone

rooted or not rooted how to root

thank,s in advance

there is many software for that , i use this one its work for me take it from here :http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606...4/#post9339113
Old 04-12-2013, 11:05   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1453428
Sonork: 100.1596919
Thanks Meter: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faheem Anjum View Post
Jelly Bean For Noir A8

[IMG]http://4.bp.********.com/-m6hyLts9JJI/UWUM-_dMJ8I/AAAAAAAAAJg/uaUGttqfj4E/s640/android-jellybean.jpg[/IMG]

Download from here :http://rapidshare.com/files/29375870...BeanNoirA8.zip

bro plz post another link this link not working

regards
iqa_shaheen
Old 04-12-2013, 16:27   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 570093
Thanks Meter: 1,067
Quote:
QMobile Noir A9: Step by Step method of installing Custom Rom JB

PLEASE READ: To assure a smooth experience with your custom rom, you have to remove all system files and apps so that they don’t collide with the Custom Rom. You can make a backup image if anything goes
wrong in CWM recovery by going to backup and restore and press backup.

ROOT Qmobile noir A9

Follow Step by Step Method :

Download and extract this rar file A9Root
On your Qmobile Noir A9, go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” and then tap OK button.

After some processing, you’ll be asked to click “Restore” on your Noir A9 screen.

From your mobile phone, tap the Restore button at bottom-right corner. After some processing your phone should reboot and when it’s back ON, you Qmobile Noir A9 should be rooted. Check for the superuser app (SuperSU) in your app drawer

After successfully rooting ur phone download tools from playstore on ur phone and install it.

NOW After Installing

How to Install ROm
Bro link show ****** plz check it.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:54   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asad_nomy7 View Post
Bro link show ****** plz check it.
sorry here is working link :Dev-Host - A9Root.rar - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
Old 04-13-2013, 07:54   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
thanks bhayee but same problem with ROM link.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:24   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
[app] temple run for qmobile noir a2 !
Link expired.check bro
Old 04-13-2013, 14:46   #26 (permalink)

Member: 125613
Thanks Meter: 6
QMobile A5

Faheem brother you didn't post anything for A5 (old one not classic)
that's not fare. please post a method to root A5.
Old 04-13-2013, 16:17   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I try to update A8 to JB root and CWM process Ok but when start update from SD card start and then aborted.and after that set hang on A2 logo.after many tries i restore with Moded v1 and set now work ok.plz guide me where i am wrong in updating to 4.1.
Old 04-13-2013, 16:55   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 352880
Sonork: 100.1609545
Thanks Meter: 554
can any one guide me about android phones because i dont know how to handle it android phones

whats root
what is cmw
and .........? plz guide me step by step plz
how to handle the coustomer
and how to know the android
Old 04-13-2013, 16:56   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 352880
Sonork: 100.1609545
Thanks Meter: 554
can any one guide me about android phones because i dont know how to handle it android phones

whats root
what is cmw
and .........? plz guide me step by step plz
how to handle the coustomer
and how to know the android
Old 04-14-2013, 08:50   #30 (permalink)

Member: 1727463
Thanks Meter: 0
Talking Thanks for the collection

Thanks bro. for helping us