GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > xtc2cliP


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2017, 01:50   #91 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 17
Member: 1949872
Status: Offline
Sonork: sheput
Thanks Meter: 0
help


Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc2clip View Post
Hello,

You can change CID, downgrade, repair IMEI, change serial number, etc.
As to Sprint - we haven't tried it yet, Sprint has never asked for unlock code and there are no codes for Sprint, they always use their built-in app for sim unlock. I will pass info about Sprint to our developers, and let's hope they will make solution soon.
does not change on screen imei. only in fastboot mode you see that change
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 14:28   #92 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: POLAND
Posts: 2
Member: 840197
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Question Unsigned firmware

Is possible to flash unsigned (custom) firmware zip file on HTC U11 UHL?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:57   #93 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 40
Posts: 9,816
Member: 146708
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorsoft_bc View Post
hello,
I have one htc u11 frp active! I try s-off but not working with power adapter!
Work or not?
Thanks!

1. Checking phone connectivity...
Phone connection confirmed!
HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 7
2. Checking Server connectivity...
Server connection confirmed!
3. Checking PowerAdapter connectivity...
Process started
PowerAdapter connected, processing request to adapter...
Starting operation...
Sending oem writesecureflag 0
... (bootloader) HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 7
Building connection
Initiating communication
Building connection
Data exchange sequence.
Requesting information from server
Requested sent, waiting 3 seconds for reply...
Waiting 3 seconds more...
Processing...
Data exchange completed
Data exchange sequence.....
FAILWRITE SECURE FLAG ERROR (-1)
FAILED (remote: WRITE SECURE FLAG ERROR (-1))
Execution time is 10(s)
Operation completed!
Releasing adapter.
Request completed

hey supporters..


same pb on U11 ;

Code:
Reading information...
Using Fastboot mode...
Reading common information
(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_ocndugl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) max-download-size: 2400800000
(bootloader) serialno: FAxxxxx
(bootloader) slot-count: 0
(bootloader) current-slot: 
(bootloader) imei: 3561xxxxx
(bootloader) version-main: 1.27.400.21
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 8998-001791-1707131811
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 2PZC30000
(bootloader) cid: HTC__060
all: 
Execution time is 14(ms)
Reading CID information
... (bootloader) cid: HTC__060
OKAY
Execution time is 15(ms)
Reading MEID information
... (bootloader) meid: 
OKAY
Execution time is 38(ms)
Reading IMEI1 information
... (bootloader) imei: 3561xxxxxxxxx
OKAY
Execution time is 14(ms)
Reading IMEI2 information
... (bootloader) imei2: 3561xxxxxxxxxxx
OKAY
Execution time is 20(ms)
Reading secure flag information
... (bootloader) Device security level S-ON
OKAY
Execution time is 20(ms)
Reading serial number information
... (bootloader) Device Serial No. is FA7xxxxx

Execution time is 24(ms)
Read information completed.


Code:
1. Checking phone connectivity...
Phone connection confirmed!
HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 7
2. Checking Server connectivity...
Server connection confirmed!
3. Checking PowerAdapter connectivity...
Process started
PowerAdapter connected, processing request to adapter...
Starting operation...
Sending oem writesecureflag 0
... (bootloader) HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 7
Building connection
Initiating communication
Building connection
Data exchange sequence.
Requesting information from server
Request sent, waiting 3 seconds for reply...
Waiting 3 seconds more...
Processing...
Data exchange completed
Data exchange sequence.....
FAILWRITE SECURE FLAG ERROR (-1)
FAILED (remote: WRITE SECURE FLAG ERROR (-1))
Execution time is 18(s)
Operation completed!
Releasing adapter.
Request completed
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:26   #94 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 40
Posts: 9,816
Member: 146708
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLess View Post
hey supporters..


same pb on U11 ;

Code:
Reading information...
Using Fastboot mode...
Reading common information
(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_ocndugl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) max-download-size: 2400800000
(bootloader) serialno: FAxxxxx
(bootloader) slot-count: 0
(bootloader) current-slot: 
(bootloader) imei: 3561xxxxx
(bootloader) version-main: 1.27.400.21
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: 8998-001791-1707131811
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 2PZC30000
(bootloader) cid: HTC__060
all: 
Execution time is 14(ms)
Reading CID information
... (bootloader) cid: HTC__060
OKAY
Execution time is 15(ms)
Reading MEID information
... (bootloader) meid: 
OKAY
Execution time is 38(ms)
Reading IMEI1 information
... (bootloader) imei: 3561xxxxxxxxx
OKAY
Execution time is 14(ms)
Reading IMEI2 information
... (bootloader) imei2: 3561xxxxxxxxxxx
OKAY
Execution time is 20(ms)
Reading secure flag information
... (bootloader) Device security level S-ON
OKAY
Execution time is 20(ms)
Reading serial number information
... (bootloader) Device Serial No. is FA7xxxxx

Execution time is 24(ms)
Read information completed.


Code:
1. Checking phone connectivity...
Phone connection confirmed!
HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 7
2. Checking Server connectivity...
Server connection confirmed!
3. Checking PowerAdapter connectivity...
Process started
PowerAdapter connected, processing request to adapter...
Starting operation...
Sending oem writesecureflag 0
... (bootloader) HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 7
Building connection
Initiating communication
Building connection
Data exchange sequence.
Requesting information from server
Request sent, waiting 3 seconds for reply...
Waiting 3 seconds more...
Processing...
Data exchange completed
Data exchange sequence.....
FAILWRITE SECURE FLAG ERROR (-1)
FAILED (remote: WRITE SECURE FLAG ERROR (-1))
Execution time is 18(s)
Operation completed!
Releasing adapter.
Request completed
i lenart that there is no s-off way for now, i thought that it will be temprorary S-off.. but not..

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f961.../#post12883715
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:40   #95 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
deepakgarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chandigarh,India
Age: 40
Posts: 5,790
Member: 220603
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLess View Post
i lenart that there is no s-off way for now, i thought that it will be temprorary S-off.. but not..

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f961.../#post12883715
there is success post for frp
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f961...olved-2273296/

for what purpose you need s-off ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 14:06   #96 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 40
Posts: 9,816
Member: 146708
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakgarg View Post
there is success post for frp
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f961...olved-2273296/

for what purpose you need s-off ?
hey..

because of flashing..i solved it by changing only CID..
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 21:12   #97 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Budapest
Age: 54
Posts: 1,937
Member: 87188
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 226
For example, downgrade not work without S-off.
Sometimes there is no new complete SW like what the online update does.
And if it gets damaged and does not turn on, it's difficult to fix it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 00:14   #98 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 25
Member: 2729311
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Can I get S-OFF On HTC U11 + (2Q4D100) ??? Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 12:34   #99 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: bahrain
Posts: 183
Member: 2308999
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1657583
Thanks Meter: 34
Donate money to this user
m9 s off failled

please help

1. Checking phone connectivity.......
Phone connection confirmed!
HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 6
2. Checking Server connectivity...
Server connection confirmed!
3. Checking PowerAdapter connectivity...
Process started
PowerAdapter connected, processing request to adapter...
Starting operation...
Sending oem writesecureflag 0
... (bootloader) HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 6
FAILPERMISSION DENY (GT_CONNECT_FAIL)
FAILED (remote: PERMISSION DENY (GT_CONNECT_FAIL))
finished. total time: 0.819s
htc_fastboot finished
Operation completed!
Releasing adapter.
Request completed
https://ibb.co/k2HQh8f
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 13:12   #100 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
deepakgarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chandigarh,India
Age: 40
Posts: 5,790
Member: 220603
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by askdm7 View Post
please help

1. Checking phone connectivity.......
Phone connection confirmed!
HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 6
2. Checking Server connectivity...
Server connection confirmed!
3. Checking PowerAdapter connectivity...
Process started
PowerAdapter connected, processing request to adapter...
Starting operation...
Sending oem writesecureflag 0
... (bootloader) HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 6
FAILPERMISSION DENY (GT_CONNECT_FAIL)
FAILED (remote: PERMISSION DENY (GT_CONNECT_FAIL))
finished. total time: 0.819s
htc_fastboot finished
Operation completed!
Releasing adapter.
Request completed
https://ibb.co/k2HQh8f
don't use power adapter for this model
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 13:22   #101 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: I lives in Ghizer Pakistan
Posts: 109
Member: 2387344
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 37
Download XTC 2 Clip Driver

XTC 2 Clip Driver
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 22:03   #102 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 74
Member: 2840553
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
hi i need driver poweradapter.
old link no longer works
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 12:36   #103 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 74
Member: 2840553
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Starting PowerAdapter procedure:
Phone is in bootloader mode, rebooting to download...
Phone DISconnected
Waiting for the phone...
Phone connected [HT79Y1C00619] *** Fastboot mode
Please wait, downloading file...
Special recovery file was downloaded.
Please wait, downloading file...
Checking file integrity
Error: MD5 hash check failure!
1. Checking phone connectivity.......
Phone connection confirmed!
HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 7
2. Checking Server connectivity...
Server connection confirmed!
3. Checking PowerAdapter connectivity...
Process started
PowerAdapter connected, processing request to adapter...
Rebooting to boot-loader:
Waiting for the phone...
Phone DISconnected
Phone connected [HT79Y1C00619] *** Fastboot mode
Executing operation...


Error: MD5 hash check failure! - How to solve this problem?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 12:37   #104 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 74
Member: 2840553
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Starting PowerAdapter procedure: Phone is in bootloader mode, rebooting to download..

Starting PowerAdapter procedure:
Phone is in bootloader mode, rebooting to download...
Phone DISconnected
Waiting for the phone...
Phone connected [HT79Y1C00619] *** Fastboot mode
Please wait, downloading file...
Special recovery file was downloaded.
Please wait, downloading file...
Checking file integrity
Error: MD5 hash check failure!
1. Checking phone connectivity.......
Phone connection confirmed!
HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 7
2. Checking Server connectivity...
Server connection confirmed!
3. Checking PowerAdapter connectivity...
Process started
PowerAdapter connected, processing request to adapter...
Rebooting to boot-loader:
Waiting for the phone...
Phone DISconnected
Phone connected [HT79Y1C00619] *** Fastboot mode
Executing operation...


Starting PowerAdapter procedure:
Phone is in bootloader mode, rebooting to download...
Phone DISconnected
Waiting for the phone...
Phone connected [HT79Y1C00619] *** Fastboot mode
Please wait, downloading file...
Special recovery file was downloaded.
Please wait, downloading file...
Checking file integrity
Error: MD5 hash check failure!
1. Checking phone connectivity.......
Phone connection confirmed!
HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 7
2. Checking Server connectivity...
Server connection confirmed!
3. Checking PowerAdapter connectivity...
Process started
PowerAdapter connected, processing request to adapter...
Rebooting to boot-loader:
Waiting for the phone...
Phone DISconnected
Phone connected [HT79Y1C00619] *** Fastboot mode
Executing operation...


Error: MD5 hash check failure! - How to solve this problem?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:45.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.29470 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO