GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > xtc2cliP

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2016, 16:01   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2416253
Thanks Meter: 4,162
XTC 2 Tool 1.29 released | Desire 530 S-OFF, HTC Bolt/Evo support, Android 7 support

Dear customers,

Introducing XTC2Tool version 1.29:

- HTC Desire 530 S-OFF support
- HTC Desire 530 sim-unlock / IMEI repair / CID change support
- HTC 10 Android 7.x support for S-OFF
- HTC 10 Android 7.x support sim-unlock, IMEI repair, CID change
- HTC Bolt (Sprint) support for S-OFF / IMEI repair / CID change
- HTC Evo (international) support for S-OFF / IMEI repair / CID change
- HTC Bolt (Sprint) Sim Unlock confirmed to be supported
- Read information in Android mode was reworked, now you get only important information with the description of the values
- New "clear" button to clear the messages log
- Fixed A9 European to Sprint conversion
- Fixed E9+ IMEI2 repair problemPlease make sure to download latest drivers from our support page:

* Note: HTC 10 Verizon has turned off option to unlock bootloader, since unlocked bootloader is mandatory, HTC 10 Verizon is NOT supported for S-OFF at the moment.

XTC 2 Clip

Direct download:

http://xtc2.net/downloads/latest/

Mirror:

https://mega.nz/#!DsdRjIyQ!Je6TEN8i5...EbGmkePhd8_GlU

Previous releases:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f961/xtc-2-tool-1-27-released-no-s-off-frp-removal-desire-530-10-s9-a9s-more-2160899/
XTC 2 Tool 1.26 released | A9 Fixed, M9 Prime Camera fixed, Support updated
XTC 2 Tool 1.25 released | Desire 628, One M9 Prime Camera, A9 Europe to Sprint (+)
XTC 2 Tool 1.24 released | HTC S9 S-OFF/IMEI/SIMunlock, MTK permanent IMEI repairXTC 2 Tool 1.23 released | HTC 10 / 10 Lifestyle SIM UNLOCK, KDDI SIM UNLOCK
XTC 2 Tool 1.22 released | HTC 10 / 10 Lifestyle S-OFF support
XTC 2 Tool 1.20 released | Desire 828, Desire 830 support, A9 Sprint LTE enable (+)
XTC 2 Tool 1.19 has been released | Full X9 support, Handset activation disable (+)
XTC 2 Tool 1.18 has been released | Added FAQ link, FRP and Japan models fix
XTC 2 Tool 1.17 has been released | World first M9e/728G support and MUCH MORE
XTC 2 Tool 1.16 has been released | 2016 edition: Easy flasher,World First Desire 526
XTC 2 Tool 1.15 has been released | WORLD FIRST A9 UNLOCK,Desire 520,E9s, FRP unlock.
XTC 2 Tool 1.14 has been released | Support server access & solved problems
XTC 2 Tool 1.12 has been released | Exclusive: Universal Sprint unlock [08.10.2015]
XTC 2 Tool 1.10 has been released | Desire 626(s),HTV31 unlock and more [22.09.2015]
XTC 2 Tool 1.10 has been released | Desire 626(s),HTV31 unlock and more [22.09.2015]
XTC 2 Tool 1.09 has been released | M9 Sprint easy sim unlock and more [28.08.2015]
XTC 2 Tool 1.08 has been released | World First easy HTL23 sim unlock [14.08.2015]
XTC 2 Tool 1.07 has been released | World First HTC Bootloader Unlock[07.08.2015]
XTC 2 Tool 1.06 has been released [27.07.2015]
XTC 2 Tool 1.05 has been released [19.07.2015]
XTC 2 Tool 1.04 has been released

Last edited by xtc2clip; 12-22-2016 at 12:07.

The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-21-2016, 16:45   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2555531
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc2clip View Post
We can't answer same questions every time, it's not productive, Verizon phones with has no bootloader unlocked are not supported by XTC 2 Clip at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Generally when that happens on a thread in XDA world we put a note stating that in the OP. When you release new software updates it would be a good suggestion to you to place a note in the release notes that the verizon model is not supported. Save yourself from getting asked the same question over and over.

Aside from that ya guys did put the expectation out there that about the vzw 10 and pixel. So deal with the questions or put it in your release notes.

Also, desire 530 isn't a world first by you guys. Guessing honesty is no longer something you care about.

Was done in July 2016...

https://twitter.com/TheRootNinja/sta...26393611206658

edit- Oh I see now.. you didn't say world first.. you said world FIST. Guessing that's code for something.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dottat4 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 17:02   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat4 View Post
Quote:
We can't answer same questions every time, it's not productive, Verizon phones with has no bootloader unlocked are not supported by XTC 2 Clip at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Generally when that happens on a thread in XDA world we put a note stating that in the OP. When you release new software updates it would be a good suggestion to you to place a note in the release notes that the verizon model is not supported. Save yourself from getting asked the same question over and over.

Aside from that ya guys did put the expectation out there that about the vzw 10 and pixel. So deal with the questions or put it in your release notes.

Also, desire 530 isn't a world first by you guys. Guessing honesty is no longer something you care about.

Was done in July 2016...

https://twitter.com/TheRootNinja/sta...26393611206658

edit- Oh I see now.. you didn't say world first.. you said world FIST. Guessing that's code for something.
Look, you are trying to make this forum into something that it's not meant to be. It feels like we owe you something, but I don't think we do.
I don't see Desire 530 solution anywhere, and I DO NOT read the mentioned forum, I work for XTC 2 support only, and we do equipment for service centers and mobile professionals, we don't provide services to end-users who just need to unlock/etc a single phone.
I really don't like your attitude, if you came here to advertise other solutions - don't bother, everybody knows what solutions are on the market already. Discussion closed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 17:16   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2475702
Thanks Meter: 0
How to unlock htc 530 help

Old 12-21-2016, 17:21   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramffy View Post
How to unlock htc 530 help
Hello Ramffy:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f961...tions-2170866/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 17:22   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2597590
Thanks Meter: 18
i tried with htc 530 metro pcs, is not working.

i setected the model 530 in special unlock tab then FTM mode. still locked

Old 12-21-2016, 17:28   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellshop183 View Post
i tried with htc 530 metro pcs, is not working.

i setected the model 530 in special unlock tab then FTM mode. still locked
Hello,

First you must S-OFF, and then do unlock.

The Following User Says Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 17:45   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1484663
Thanks Meter: 344
Can't download. Always getting captcha faillure

Old 12-21-2016, 17:48   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Look, you are trying to make this forum into something that it's not meant to be. It feels like we owe you something, but I don't think we do.
I don't see Desire 530 solution anywhere, and I DO NOT read the mentioned forum, I work for XTC 2 support only, and we do equipment for service centers and mobile professionals, we don't provide services to end-users who just need to unlock/etc a single phone.
I really don't like your attitude, if you came here to advertise other solutions - don't bother, everybody knows what solutions are on the market already. Discussion closed.
Hey bud.. you said world first.. without checking.

You did say you were working to add verizon support. I merely suggested you add that your release notes so you stop having folks buy your clip who have verizon devices. That's a constructive point you ignored. I did not advertise another product, just pointed out they were first unlike what your release notes state. Like it or not it is what it is.

Perhaps you should change the marketing of your units if you straight up don't care about single users. I mean you may not like my attitude but what you just said says a LOT about what you think of your customers. And YES.. I have purchased your devices. So has @roefastford and many others.

Perhaps you will care about us collectively going forward. There are many XDA users who have purchased your clip. We can repost your statements here for others to see if you'd like. Discussion isn't closed.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dottat4 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 17:53   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster

Please wait, preparing your phone...
HTC Desire 530 detected
Android release: 6.0.1
Checking server connection...
Communicating with the XTC 2 Clip ...
Connecting to the server...
Please wait, processing your request...
Finished. Your phone will be S-OFF on restart.
Phone DISconnected

and still locked, metro app

Last edited by cellshop183; 12-21-2016 at 18:00.

Old 12-21-2016, 17:56   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1892086
Sonork: 1671742
Thanks Meter: 282
Donate money to this user
We need unlock for htc desire 626s from t-mobile, metropcs and sprint on android 6.0.1 without downgrade please

Old 12-21-2016, 18:02   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat4 View Post
Hey bud.. you said world first.. without checking.

You did say you were working to add verizon support. I merely suggested you add that your release notes so you stop having folks buy your clip who have verizon devices. That's a constructive point you ignored. I did not advertise another product, just pointed out they were first unlike what your release notes state. Like it or not it is what it is.

Perhaps you should change the marketing of your units if you straight up don't care about single users. I mean you may not like my attitude but what you just said says a LOT about what you think of your customers. And YES.. I have purchased your devices. So has @roefastford and many others.

Perhaps you will care about us collectively going forward. There are many XDA users who have purchased your clip. We can repost your statements here for others to see if you'd like. Discussion isn't closed.
We do not cheat anyone, we care about every single customer we have, I just don't understand, what do you want from us? Did we promise you to have Verizon support? The answer is no. We add support to new models as we can. We don't say it's supported, if it's not supported. So we don't lie to anyone, and never cheat anyone. You just have a kind of personal offense about these verizon phones, we are sorry for this, and sorry, that we don't support them, it's only one operator on one model.
You can repost statements to anywhere, it's not serious, because it's an open forum, you don't even have to register to read it.
Forum is open. We are open.
You just trying to humiliate us for the reason we don't know.
We are working hard every day, and unlike many other boxes we do not shut down our project after couple of month, we reply every post, and despite we can't solve EVERY problem (No, we can't!), we are commited to help anyone. But you don't see it, you keep posting same text for the last a couple of month - "oh oh, verizon is not supported, xtc2clip is bad, blah blah". We have nothing else to say.
If you feel better blaming us - it's your right.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 18:04   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bscaine View Post
Can't download. Always getting captcha faillure
Please use mirror, the link is in the first message.

Old 12-21-2016, 18:15   #14 (permalink)
Major Poster

guys please lets focus on money and stop this s***t, i need help with htc 530 metro pcs app locked.

is world first freeee. thats what it matters to my pocket and my personal interest. before xtc clip 2 i paid a lot of money to rootninja each device $25 only to S-OFF and the clip only costed $100.

no root, recovery tricks, supersu.apk 0 headaches

rootninja lovers do math.

The Following User Says Thank You to cellshop183 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 18:20   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
We do not cheat anyone, we care about every single customer we have, I just don't understand, what do you want from us? Did we promise you to have Verizon support? The answer is no. We add support to new models as we can. We don't say it's supported, if it's not supported. So we don't lie to anyone, and never cheat anyone. You just have a kind of personal offense about these verizon phones, we are sorry for this, and sorry, that we don't support them, it's only one operator on one model.
You can repost statements to anywhere, it's not serious, because it's an open forum, you don't even have to register to read it.
Forum is open. We are open.
You just trying to humiliate us for the reason we don't know.
We are working hard every day, and unlike many other boxes we do not shut down our project after couple of month, we reply every post, and despite we can't solve EVERY problem (No, we can't!), we are commited to help anyone. But you don't see it, you keep posting same text for the last a couple of month - "oh oh, verizon is not supported, xtc2clip is bad, blah blah". We have nothing else to say.
If you feel better blaming us - it's your right.

I think you have my posts confused with other users. Perhaps you yourself don't even remember what you wrote.. Or perhaps as your name is a company name you've been replaced. So let me remind you of what you said.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/11886160-post24.html

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/12043098-post26.html

Specifically, since you appear to be learning impaired, you should note that your release notes state

"- HTC 10 Android 7.x support for S-OFF
- HTC 10 Android 7.x support sim-unlock, IMEI repair, CID change"

How would a user who has bought your card or is thinking about buying your card know that your card would not work on their VZW htc 10 when your release notes state HTC 10 like that?

How freaking hard is to put a note there stating that!

Geesh... you bring this on yourself!

Last edited by dottat4; 12-21-2016 at 18:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to dottat4 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread