GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Ultimate Multi Tool Box

Ultimate Multi Tool Box Multi GSM & CDMA Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2020, 16:47   #61 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
mhodkaif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: INDIA
Posts: 160
Member: 949310
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1649436
Thanks Meter: 45
umt pro sab ka baap


AGAIN BAAP BAAP HI HOTA HAI

POCO F1 MI ACCOUNT DONE

Operation : Reset Mi Account
Checking for existing devices...Found
Port : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM2)
Driver Info : Qualcomm Incorporated, qcusbser.sys, 2.1.2.7
Opening Port...OK
Init Handshake Sequence...OK
Hardware ID : E1B00800 [SDM845] 00007200
OPK_DATA : 99AF649E077EBCE3E9E187442ABDC70BD715756DE9ED192E9F 7883A10EBE09F4
Initializing Protocol...OK
Using Auto Loader Selection [1]
Preparing Loader...Done
Sending Loader [SDM845]...Done
Executing Loader...OK
Auth Enabled Device! You need Mi Auth Account to service!
Requesting UMT Auth Service (FREE)...OK
Detecting Chip Type...OK
Hardware : SDM845, UFS, 128 GB
LU Count : 6 [0x01CA5800] [0x00000800] [0x00000800] [0x00002000] [0x00120000] [0x00002000]
Payload Info : In: 262144 [65536], Out: 262144, Sector Size: 4096
Reading Partition Table...OK
Reading Device Information...OK
Device : Xiaomi POCO F1 [beryllium]
Brand : Xiaomi
Prod.Name : beryllium
Software : PKQ1.180729.001, V10.3.7.0.PEJMIXM [Fri Aug 9 19:16:04 WIB 2019]
Android Ver. : 9
Patch Level : 2019-07-01
Resetting Mi Account Data...Done
Preparing Data...Done
Formatting Userdata...Done
When phone is completely ON, connect to Internet and add Mi Account.
-------------- INFORMATION --------------
  Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mhodkaif For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-01-2020, 16:50   #62 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: tunisia
Posts: 156
Member: 1517638
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620436
Thanks Meter: 31
Turn Off phone, hold Vol UP + Vol DOWN and insert USB cable.
Some phones may need Special Boot Cable or TestPoint for EDL mode.
Found Port : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM36)
Driver Info : Qualcomm Incorporated, qcusbser.sys, 2.1.2.2
Connecting to phone...OK
Waiting for response...OK
Init Handshake Sequence...OK
Hardware ID : E1C00800 [8996] 00000000
OPK_DATA : F7337FE47B192EF4D1BA34CB4E879F0C6B771D06D2DE87BF21 F65BA3303834E1
Initializing Protocol...OK
Using Auto Loader Selection [1]
Preparing Loader...Done
Sending Loader [8996_022]...Done
Executing Loader...OK
Auth Enabled Device! You need Mi Auth Account to service!
Requesting UMT Auth Service (FREE)...Failed
Error Log : PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIiBlbmNvZGluZz0iVVRGLTgiID 8+CjxkYXRhPgo8bG9nIHZhbHVlPSJTaWduYXR1cmUgVmVyaWZp Y2F0aW9uIEZhaWxlZCIvPgo8L2RhdGE+PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj 0iMS4wIiBlbmNvZGluZz0iVVRGLTgiID8+CjxkYXRhPgo8cmVz cG9uc2UgdmFsdWU9Ik5BSyIgLz4KPC9kYXRhPn==
Reading Auth Blob...Not Found!
DebugData : BAAAABAAAAANAAAAAQAAAA==
Storage Initializaton Failed!
Please use correct loader and check USB port / cable.
Operation Finished.
QcFire Ver. 6.0
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 19:16   #63 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 46
Posts: 328
Member: 62545
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 33
Device : Xiaomi BlackShark 1
Operation : Reset Mi Account
Checking for existing devices...Not Found
Turn Off phone, hold Vol UP + Vol DOWN and insert USB cable.
Some phones may need Special Boot Cable or TestPoint for EDL mode.
Found Port : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM169)
Driver Info : Qualcomm Incorporated, qu_usb_serial.sys, 2.1.2.0
Connecting to phone...OK
Waiting for response...OK
Init Handshake Sequence...OK
Hardware ID : E1600400 [8953] 00000000
OPK_DATA : 079E496E26A477B120DFCD85DF7E4AD067164D8292DDD37993 0D5891E3D8240B
Initializing Protocol...OK
Using Auto Loader Selection [1]
Preparing Loader...Done
Sending Loader [8953]...Done
Executing Loader...OK
Auth Enabled Device! You need Mi Auth Account to service!
Requesting UMT Auth Service (FREE)...OK
Detecting Chip Type...OK
Hardware : 8953, eMMC, 64 GB
LU Count : 1 [0x0747C000]
WARNING! High Speed Driver is not installed.
Please install driver from QcFire\Drivers folder using Device Manager.
Payload Info : In: 65536 [4096], Out: 1048576, Sector Size: 512
Reading Partition Table...OK
Reading Device Information...OK
Device : Xiaomi MI MAX 2 [msm8953] [oxygen]
Brand : Xiaomi
Prod.Name : oxygen
Software : NMF26F, V10.3.1.0.NDDMIXM [Thu Jun 13 20:59:18 CST 2019]
Android Ver. : 7.1.1
Patch Level : 2019-03-01
Resetting Mi Account Data...Done
Preparing Data...Done
Formatting Userdata...Done
When phone is completely ON, connect to Internet and add Mi Account.
-------------- INFORMATION --------------
New Firmware may cause hang on logo.
In such case, you need to flash phone to recover.
Or downgrade firmware and try Reset Mi Account again.
Operation Finished.


THANKS UMT
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to y_info2004 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-01-2020, 23:42   #64 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Yusuf Lawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 6,003
Member: 1677653
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,345
Donate money to this user
Redmi 7 failed to patch

https://ibb.co/gFfX6yn

Operation : Xiaomi Boot Patch
Checking for existing devices...Found
Port : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM21)
Driver Info : Qualcomm Incorporated, qcusbser.sys, 2.1.2.7
Opening Port...OK
Invalid response from device!
Turn Off phone, hold Vol UP + Vol DOWN and insert USB cable.
Some phones may need Special Boot Cable or TestPoint for EDL mode.
Found Port : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM21)
Driver Info : Qualcomm Incorporated, qcusbser.sys, 2.1.2.7
Connecting to phone...OK
Waiting for response...Ignored
Init Handshake Sequence...OK
Hardware ID : E1A00B00 [8953] 00007200
OPK_DATA : 079E496E26A477B120DFCD85DF7E4AD067164D8292DDD37993 0D5891E3D8240B
Initializing Protocol...OK
Using Auto Loader Selection [1]
Preparing Loader...Done
Sending Loader [8953_027]...Done
Executing Loader...OK
Detecting Chip Type...OK
DebugData : BAAAABAAAAANAAAAAQAAAA==
Using Alternate Method...
DebugData : BAAAABAAAAANAAAAAQAAAA==
Error getting Payload Information!
Error Log : BAAAABAAAAANAAAAAQAAAA==
Please use correct loader and check USB port / cable.
Operation Finished.
QcFire Ver. 6.0
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yusuf Lawal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 05:54   #65 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 16
Member: 1905772
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Please add in the next update redmi 6 redmi 6a in ultimate mtk module it would be a great update thanks team, keep going. The best UMT equipment.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:11   #66 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sgr_Kashmir
Posts: 242
Member: 652992
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1651242
Thanks Meter: 28
team yesterday i unlocked 8a dual mi ac its getting relock again and again i used anti relock i used disable mi ac same it comes back on mi ac unlock help
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:12   #67 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
muksforu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: India
Age: 40
Posts: 574
Member: 50805
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79
hi good update

here is log of redmi note 7 pro MI account disable ok but wifi not working and when i format fs handset working ok but again mi activation lock i do

1-Reset Account (STUCK ON LOGO)
2-flash handset
3-reset account
4-format fs (handset switch on ok)
5-Anti Relock
after connecting internet same with sim again mi account comes

now accept wifi bt all woking ok how to solve wifi bt and relock issue ( if i format fs wifi bt woking ok but after connecting to wifi handet again lock to mi account)

any solution

thanks
Code:
Waiting for response...Ignored
Init Handshake Sequence...OK
Hardware ID	: E1500900 [SM6150] 00007200
OPK_DATA	: 4B60244704D721E5B96DD5BB7233886E38F2198FBDE6433FCE1D25A7B0472DD7
Initializing Protocol...OK
Using Auto Loader Selection [1]
Preparing Loader...Done
Sending Loader [SM6150]...Done
Executing Loader...OK
Auth Enabled Device! You need Mi Auth Account to service!
Requesting UMT Auth Service (FREE)...OK
Detecting Chip Type...OK
Hardware	: SM6150, eMMC, 128 GB
LU Count	: 1 [0x0E8F6000] 
WARNING! High Speed Driver is not installed.
Please install driver from QcFire\Drivers folder using Device Manager.
Payload Info	: In: 65536 [65536], Out: 262144, Sector Size: 512
Reading Partition Table...OK
Reading Device Information...OK
Device	: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro [violet]
Brand	: xiaomi
Prod.Name	: violet
Software	: PKQ1.181203.001, V11.0.6.0.PFHINXM [Thu Dec 19 23:58:09 CST 2019]
Android Ver.	: 9
Patch Level	: 2019-12-01
Resetting Mi Account Data...Done
Preparing Data...Done
Formatting Userdata...Done
When phone is completely ON, connect to Internet and add Mi Account.
-------------- INFORMATION --------------
New Firmware may cause hang on logo.
In such case, you need to flash phone to recover.
Or downgrade firmware and try Reset Mi Account again.
Operation Finished.
QcFire Ver. 6.0

Last edited by muksforu; 09-02-2020 at 06:20.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:22   #68 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
globaltelecom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: india, karnataka, bellary
Posts: 410
Member: 358717
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1648649
Thanks Meter: 41
one of the fineaset dongal i ever i seen great job sir
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:23   #69 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
globaltelecom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: india, karnataka, bellary
Posts: 410
Member: 358717
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1648649
Thanks Meter: 41
Please add in the next update redmi 6 redmi 6a in ultimate mtk module it would be a great update thanks team
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:44   #70 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: China
Posts: 317
Member: 2711124
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
umt Good Update from Big Team
Can you add more VIVO and OPPO and Huawei models
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:03   #71 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: INDIA,U.P.BALLIA
Posts: 111
Member: 947347
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.108278
Thanks Meter: 19
nice update thanks big update boom boom
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:32   #72 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
U.M.T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Inside UMT
Posts: 6,569
Member: 2465108
Status: Offline
Sonork: No More Used
Thanks Meter: 9,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusuf Lawal View Post
https://ibb.co/gFfX6yn

Operation : Xiaomi Boot Patch
Checking for existing devices...Found
Port : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM21)
Driver Info : Qualcomm Incorporated, qcusbser.sys, 2.1.2.7
Opening Port...OK
Invalid response from device!
Turn Off phone, hold Vol UP + Vol DOWN and insert USB cable.
Some phones may need Special Boot Cable or TestPoint for EDL mode.
Found Port : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM21)
Driver Info : Qualcomm Incorporated, qcusbser.sys, 2.1.2.7
Connecting to phone...OK
Waiting for response...Ignored
Init Handshake Sequence...OK
Hardware ID : E1A00B00 [8953] 00007200
OPK_DATA : 079E496E26A477B120DFCD85DF7E4AD067164D8292DDD37993 0D5891E3D8240B
Initializing Protocol...OK
Using Auto Loader Selection [1]
Preparing Loader...Done
Sending Loader [8953_027]...Done
Executing Loader...OK
Detecting Chip Type...OK
DebugData : BAAAABAAAAANAAAAAQAAAA==
Using Alternate Method...
DebugData : BAAAABAAAAANAAAAAQAAAA==
Error getting Payload Information!
Error Log : BAAAABAAAAANAAAAAQAAAA==
Please use correct loader and check USB port / cable.
Operation Finished.
QcFire Ver. 6.0
Communication issue.

Br,
UMT
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to U.M.T For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 07:33   #73 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
U.M.T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Inside UMT
Posts: 6,569
Member: 2465108
Status: Offline
Sonork: No More Used
Thanks Meter: 9,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by basharat7 View Post
team yesterday i unlocked 8a dual mi ac its getting relock again and again i used anti relock i used disable mi ac same it comes back on mi ac unlock help
Quote:
Originally Posted by muksforu View Post
hi good update

here is log of redmi note 7 pro MI account disable ok but wifi not working and when i format fs handset working ok but again mi activation lock i do

1-Reset Account (STUCK ON LOGO)
2-flash handset
3-reset account
4-format fs (handset switch on ok)
5-Anti Relock
after connecting internet same with sim again mi account comes

now accept wifi bt all woking ok how to solve wifi bt and relock issue ( if i format fs wifi bt woking ok but after connecting to wifi handet again lock to mi account)

any solution

thanks
Code:
Waiting for response...Ignored
Init Handshake Sequence...OK
Hardware ID	: E1500900 [SM6150] 00007200
OPK_DATA	: 4B60244704D721E5B96DD5BB7233886E38F2198FBDE6433FCE1D25A7B0472DD7
Initializing Protocol...OK
Using Auto Loader Selection [1]
Preparing Loader...Done
Sending Loader [SM6150]...Done
Executing Loader...OK
Auth Enabled Device! You need Mi Auth Account to service!
Requesting UMT Auth Service (FREE)...OK
Detecting Chip Type...OK
Hardware	: SM6150, eMMC, 128 GB
LU Count	: 1 [0x0E8F6000] 
WARNING! High Speed Driver is not installed.
Please install driver from QcFire\Drivers folder using Device Manager.
Payload Info	: In: 65536 [65536], Out: 262144, Sector Size: 512
Reading Partition Table...OK
Reading Device Information...OK
Device	: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro [violet]
Brand	: xiaomi
Prod.Name	: violet
Software	: PKQ1.181203.001, V11.0.6.0.PFHINXM [Thu Dec 19 23:58:09 CST 2019]
Android Ver.	: 9
Patch Level	: 2019-12-01
Resetting Mi Account Data...Done
Preparing Data...Done
Formatting Userdata...Done
When phone is completely ON, connect to Internet and add Mi Account.
-------------- INFORMATION --------------
New Firmware may cause hang on logo.
In such case, you need to flash phone to recover.
Or downgrade firmware and try Reset Mi Account again.
Operation Finished.
QcFire Ver. 6.0
Possibly device in lost mode.

Need BL unlock amd write custom ROM.

Br,
UMT
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to U.M.T For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 07:40   #74 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 79
Member: 2227538
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast unlocking View Post
we are pleased to announce
umtv2 / umt pro
innovative and intelligent

qcfire v6.0
the ultimate qualcomm tool



supported functions
- read / write firmware
- backup / restore qcn
- imei repair in ftm/diag + flash mode
- backup / reset / restore security (efs)
- reset frp (google factory reset protection)
- format userdata
- read pattern lock (android < 6.0, un-encrypted devices only)
- reset locks (pin, password, pattern w/o data loss, un-encrypted devices only)
- enable diag (need oem unlock, may not work on bl locked devices)
- reboot to edl from fastboot
- reset mi account for xiaomi devices
- disable mi account for xiaomi devices
- factory reset (sideload mode) for xiaomi devices
- disable / restore locks for encrypted userdata
- motorola boot repair
- xiaomi edl locked device service
- bootloader unlock in edl mode for some xiaomi devices
- one click root in edl mode for generic qualcomm devices
- forensic functions (read contacts / messages in edl mode)
- one click lock reset for vivo phones (encrypted userdata)
- factory method for format fs
- edl authentication using xiaomi auth app (service account required)
- xiaomi wipe efs in sideload mode
- xiaomi imei repair for rsa protected phones
- xiaomi boot loader unlock
- unique method for vivo reset locks for protected devices
- xiaomi edl auth using umt server
- xiaomi flashing in fastboot mode
- nokia factory firmware (nb0) direct flashing in edl mode
- oppo ofp firmware exctration added
- xiaomi free auth service - new!!!


note : Some features are device/brand specific, may not work on all devices.



added

tecno
- a88

zte
- nubia red magic 5g


xiaomi no auth/free auth service added (beta)

- mi a3
- poco f1
- redmi 6 pro
- redmi 7a
- redmi 8
- redmi 8a
- redmi 8a dual
- redmi 8a pro
- redmi note 7 pro

added free auth service
- if phone ask for edl auth, software will first try with free service
- if free service does not work, it will ask for auth server as usual

xiaomi fb flasher
- disabled crclist flashing by default to avoid crc check error on some devices
- you can tick mark crclist and sparsecrclist if you want to flash
- added select all and unselect all button




special thanks to:
- amjadnona
- technomak




it has begun...
keep following us...
some nice updates are on the way...


special thanks to our valuable users for their love and support for more than 4 years




warning :
esn / meid / imei repair is intended to repair esn / meid / imei to original one written on phone back label / box. We do not endorse or encourage esn / meid / imei changing. Its illegal. User is sole responsible for any illegal activity done with use of features provided in our software, not limited to esn / meid / imei.


any user using our software for illegal purpose will be sole responsible for his acts.

we condemn use of our software for any illegal purpose.




statutory warning - read carefully
using international edition of our software is prohibited by indian law.
We strictly advice you to use indian edition if you are in india.
If you use international edition in india, it may cause legal action against you by local law enforcement agencies.
We will not be liable for any loss or damaged caused.




:: No fake advertisement ::
:: No fake updates ::
:: No fake world's first ::
:: No fake bla bla bla ::




how to download:
- download umt support access.
- connect umt box/dongle to pc and run umt support access.
- download required executable from installer folder.
- enjoy!
- download mirrors



please do not post off topic here. Only post regarding this update and supported models. Any off topic post will be deleted

thank u for this update, plz add redmi note 8 bootloader unlock
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 09:34   #75 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
muksforu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: India
Age: 40
Posts: 574
Member: 50805
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.M.T View Post
Possibly device in lost mode.

Need BL unlock amd write custom ROM.

Br,
UMT
ok thanks will try and post result
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:46.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.21308 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO