GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   ASUS (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f977/)
-   -   ZENFONE 2 ZE500CL Update Android Touch Firmware :( (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f977/zenfone-2-ze500cl-update-android-touch-firmware-2049623/)

infopcstop 02-09-2016 11:49

ZENFONE 2 ZE500CL Update Android Touch Firmware :(

Hi I have replaced display on Zenfone 2 ZE500CL. But when I turn on the device, says me "update firmware touchscreen". It remains at 0% and then says "press and hold power button until the screen has black for a moment for to start a new touchscreen firmware update."If i hold power button it power off and i can only turn on again, but it says the same thing. I have already do hard reset and O.S, but nothing. Anyone can help me? Thanks

infopcstop 02-11-2016 19:04

Nobody can help me? Please if anyone knows the solution please give me :(

allumts 02-16-2016 21:00

I've had same issue, but not have stopped the Automatic Update after replacing Touch.

Yes all work good, but with this Autoupdate, (happen becouse the Touch isn't exact model request), i've lost Imei and BB so i have tryed to update to last SKU version but nothing, with one procedure with Adb&fastboot and rotted phone have seen that Modem Partition is Erased and cannot write becouse Not know Name of this partition and the 3 sub-partition.

I'm serching somebody with Zenfone2 (ZE500CL) can help me giving one BKOP done with one easy App from google play store: "Backup&Restore", with this i can see name of modem partition and write back for restore my ORIGINAL IMEI and BB.

You can Solve Putting phone in Recovery Mode and flash via ADB SIDELOAD last fw in this mode Unbrick you phone but cannot warranty that later not are in my same problem, no Imei and BB.

BR
allumts

davidunloker 02-25-2016 14:41

same problem,i can't update the touch firmware i like to tyr flash it manual but i can't found the file

davidunloker 02-25-2016 17:59

i confirm flash via ADB the OS the problem stay :(

xavien 03-03-2016 16:14

Asus ZE500CL FIX Touch Upgrade

Be careful with the touch ic, because it exists in 2 different versions.
The first one is the CN/TW (China/Taiwan) version and the second is the WW (World Wide) version.
The CN/TW has a bigger ic on the connection flat, instead the WW Version has a smaller ic on the connection flat.
If you don't use the correct version, you can have a touch update problem, it is possibile to fix it, with a file that we share by Dropbox, just download it, save it in a Micro SD, power on the phone in recovery mode, choose the file and flash the firmware.
After that, you will need to fully activate you device. It is a 100% working process, we have a video (but only in Italian language) which may help, the video is uploaded directly inside the product page on our website:
Display Touch Nero Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL VERSIONE WW - Planet Technologies Ltd.

xavien 03-03-2016 16:17

Please wait few minuts that upload as done !

allumts 03-03-2016 16:48

@Xavino please Upload this video becouse have 3 of these ZE500CL in these condition, "Autoupdate" after touch replaced... ;)

BR
Max

allumts 03-03-2016 18:12

@Xavino

There isn't any Video in you site only big photo and nothing more, please can upload this file for Fix?

Br
Max

xavien 03-03-2016 19:12

checkit now !!
Xavien

allumts 03-03-2016 19:45

Yes ok when finish download i try and write if have solved

can explain more clear this Step:
Quote:

After that, you will need to fully activate you device.
BR
Max

allumts 03-03-2016 20:34

But here the problem with Wrong touch is that Lost Imei and Baseband with Autoupdate.

This fw .zip solve only touch black or not working or solve also Imei and Baseband?

My 3 Asus Touch work perfect but after replace is started this Autoupdate and all 3 phones are w/o Imei and Baseband...

I not know where this customer have purchased the Touch but problem is the same in the video Autoupdate then Lost Imei and Baseband!!!

This Sw solve this problem?

Give me one answer please

Br
Max

davidunloker 03-04-2016 11:05

fix file

Hi Guy,I have a link file for fix it,but i can post,becouse no have more post aviable for publish link in the forum

allumts 03-04-2016 11:19

@Xavino, have tryed this you solution, but no success, only Downgrade Fw of ZE500CL with Patch and can be solve "Compatibility Touch Issue" but not solve nothing for Imei and Baseband Lost after replaced Touch screen and phone goes alone in Autoupdate.

Yes, have othe Touch Hw version, have other Fw version Downgrated, but Imei and Baseband are the same, Missing.

Will be good if you will have posted one solution for this issue, imei and Baseband missing, after replaced Touch screen and phone have done one Autoupdate alone...that problem have many users, Touch also with other Hw version work perfect, so Not solve this solution.

BR
allumts

allumts 03-04-2016 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidunloker (Post 11668964)
Hi Guy,I have a link file for fix it,but i can post,becouse no have more post aviable for publish link in the forum

Send to me in Pm and i post you link for fix it...if you want.

Br
allumts