GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Xiaomi (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f979/)
-   -   Redmi note 9(merlin) MTK mi account relock fix ? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f979/redmi-note-9-merlin-mtk-mi-account-relock-fix-2980559/)

Secikos 07-22-2021 08:50

Redmi note 9(merlin) MTK mi account relock fix ?

ntroduction :)

Hello I recently purchased a phone from a pawn shop at a bargain price because it could not be reset.

Of course I reset it and managed to temporarily bypass re-locking after connecting to wi-fi even 3G AND LTE works.

As far as I know it's the find my phone app (it connects to the server I even have the ip) and it locks the phone.

I wrote to xiaomi support but they don't give a damn that I am the new owner and have the original box and all accessories.

Questions:

Does anyone know a permanent solution to the reblocking problem ?

Deleting the tracking app or stopping spoils the phone.

Can I on a locked phone somehow unlock the bootloader or edit the hosts file or remove the damn app without bootloop ?

I'm currently using a phone with firewall and it doesn't lock but it can break connection which is mega annoying.

I would love to hear your opinions on what can be done :)

Phone details:

Redmi note 9(merlin)

MIUI 12.0.5 GLOBAL

Franky_36 07-22-2021 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secikos (Post 14428712)
ntroduction :)

Hello I recently purchased a phone from a pawn shop at a bargain price because it could not be reset.

Of course I reset it and managed to temporarily bypass re-locking after connecting to wi-fi even 3G AND LTE works.

As far as I know it's the find my phone app (it connects to the server I even have the ip) and it locks the phone.

I wrote to xiaomi support but they don't give a damn that I am the new owner and have the original box and all accessories.

Questions:

Does anyone know a permanent solution to the reblocking problem ?

Deleting the tracking app or stopping spoils the phone.

Can I on a locked phone somehow unlock the bootloader or edit the hosts file or remove the damn app without bootloop ?

I'm currently using a phone with firewall and it doesn't lock but it can break connection which is mega annoying.

I would love to hear your opinions on what can be done :)

Phone details:

Redmi note 9(merlin)

MIUI 12.0.5 GLOBAL

Good, depending on the tools you have, the first thing you have to do is unlock the bootloader, flash firmware remove micloud without vpn, the baypass will be done and then flash factory firmware but by fastboot, either by chimera, miflash, whatever It can flash by fastboot, it can also be done by sp flash tool, the problem happens, first the preloaders are not the same from one version to another, they are different, by sp flash tool full firmware is not passed, if not all partitions security must be unchecked, the firmware will pass, but it will appear without imei, sn, baseband and even some in bootloop or bricked. I hope it has served you, greetings.

BR

Secikos 07-22-2021 10:43

I found one more solution.
Mi account remove by server maybe you have tools or someone to remove my phone from xiaomi lock list ?

And i hope it was cheap i'm from poor poland :DDD

Secikos 07-23-2021 19:20

Remote unlock fix the problem CLOSE THREAD

buarimusa 11-05-2021 13:52

Pls what service do you use, and is that permanent, thanks.:)