GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HTC & PDA WM( With Touchscreen) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f98/)
-   -   HTC Universal ( Imate Jasjar ) Not entering Bootloader mode, Or powering on. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f98/htc-universal-imate-jasjar-not-entering-bootloader-mode-powering-635531/)

ZODI. 11-23-2008 01:59

HTC Universal ( Imate Jasjar ) Not entering Bootloader mode, Or powering on.

I was having problems with my old battery and i tried to hard reset my phone when the power was almost half but the batter suddenly hanged my fone in the middle of formatting and now i brought a new battery and its not entering BOOTLOADER MODE when i press the Light+Power+Reset button

When i place the phone on charging the indicator on the Phone glows Red and it wont turn on the phone or wont go to bootloader mode...if only you guys can explain me how to enter bootloader mode then i can do the rest.

How i screwed up my HTC Universal ?

I tried to Hard Reset it when the battery was running on low power and while the process of hard resetting was going on it suddenly shut down due to low power and now it wont even enter bootloader mode....Any help guys ? i purchased it from dubai and i dont even have any HTC repair centre in my city...not that i know off.

Still unable to find any solutions guys....help me out please.

Haicha 11-23-2008 03:09

Hello

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZODI. (Post 3880711)
I was having problems with my old battery and i tried to hard reset my phone when the power was almost half but the batter suddenly hanged my fone in the middle of formatting and now i brought a new battery and its not entering BOOTLOADER MODE when i press the Light+Power+Reset button

When i place the phone on charging the indicator on the Phone glows Red and it wont turn on the phone or wont go to bootloader mode...if only you guys can explain me how to enter bootloader mode then i can do the rest.

How i screwed up my HTC Universal ?

I tried to Hard Reset it when the battery was running on low power and while the process of hard resetting was going on it suddenly shut down due to low power and now it wont even enter bootloader mode....Any help guys ? i purchased it from dubai and i dont even have any HTC repair centre in my city...not that i know off.

Still unable to find any solutions guys....help me out please.

With full Battery try only Reset.
Not hard Reset.
BR
Haicha

ZODI. 11-23-2008 10:56

I tried that already bro...But no help.

.:SUBRATA:. 11-23-2008 12:38

No boot loader recovery method out till now.

Only HTC's Official Service center can fix. hopefully.

ZODI. 11-23-2008 21:10

but i dont have any HTC centre near my area....I live in india in hyderabad...how come if its software problem i cant fix it ?

.:SUBRATA:. 11-24-2008 06:23

ZODI

Check PM, i sent something for you.

ZODI. 11-29-2008 23:45

ok i did but i have that already but i am sure you dont expect me to un-screw my phone on my own now do you ? i am not a technician bro....

maverick_007 11-30-2008 00:20

bro...

bro punta ka sa www.xda-developers.com...

ZODI. 11-30-2008 19:39

Thanks brother Maverick but i already posted there and no hope still.... :(

I need to flash my Bootloader mode i assume....if anyone can help me in that or atleast tell me if what i think is wrong.