GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > HTC > HTC & PDA WM( With Touchscreen)

HTC & PDA WM( With Touchscreen) HTC, I-mate, Qtek, HP, Hitachi, and many other Pocket PC windows CE base devices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 13:49   #6331 (permalink)

Member: 887021
Thanks Meter: 2
I need key please

My owner name is Junior and i need the keys for VsNotepad 2.5 ,Resco File Explorer 2008 7.05 ,ThumbCal 1.1.2 and for MemMaid 2.3 my ppc code for MemMaid is A22C-CHD7-G5FJ-D71A. If u guys can please help me out please. THANKS
Old 10-28-2008, 21:19   #6332 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 846545
Thanks Meter: 11
That code worked perfectly. Thanks.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:18   #6333 (permalink)

Member: 887824
Thanks Meter: 0
Hey you guys,

I have a requestion that has been asked before. I just can't figure out how the crack for Brain Games works. I know that you have to enter you're own name in the crack, but what name?! I used my device name, my own name, but nothing works! Which name should i use?

My mobile device is a Touch Diamond
Old 10-29-2008, 13:18   #6334 (permalink)

Member: 768955
I"ve seached far and wide.. anyone have solterra for the x50v/51v?

http://www.blacksmithstudios.com/solterra/
Old 10-29-2008, 21:33   #6335 (permalink)

Member: 321221
Skyfire browser now FREE, No more beta program

Skyfire, a free downloadable browser, is the only mobile browser that delivers both the speed and media-rich experience similar to the PC browser.

or the first time, you can watch any video, listen to any music, socialize on any network and browse whatever you want. All the things you do browsing on your PC, you can now do from your mobile phone. We believe Skyfire is going to change the way you use your phone. And our current beta testers agree.

Skyfire was founded in April 2006 by Nitin Bhandari and Erik Swenson, who serve as CEO and CTO respectively. We are backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Matrix Partners and Trinity Ventures and have raised $17.8 million in funding.

Mobile browsing exactly like your PC
With Skyfire on your phone you can for the first time ever shop, watch web video, listen to web music and stay connected on your social network -- just as you would on your PC. We're talking about full-featured PC versions of your favorite websites. Skyfire gives you speedy page loads, full audio, images and video. From Myspace, Facebook, YouTube to Hulu - it's the full web experienced on your phone.

he real web, served-up right
Unlike other mobile browsers, Skyfire supports the desktop version of Adobe Flash applications so sites, including those that serve-up video and music, are rendered exactly as you would expect - just like your PC. You will instantly recognize the content, be familiar with the page layout -- which is not true for most mobile browsing experiences. We support all that's good about today's web - not just Flash, but also Silverlight, Ajax, QuickTime and more. And even better: Skyfire evolves with the newest capabilities without you having to do anything.

Go anywhere, see anything
Not only do we deliver video and audio, we also deliver everything else you routinely do on the web. Get maps, check sport scores, view weather forecasts, read the news, check flights, and stay active on your favorite social networks. From the Top 10 of websites all the way down to the obscurest of pages - you'll do it all from your mobile phone just like you do on your PC.

Blazing fast
Skyfire is faster than any mobile web browser you've ever used. You'll load web pages as fast as your PC and eliminate the long delays and error messages you get with other mobile browsers. Don't take our word for it, check out this bake-off by Laptop Magazine and see how we handily outclassed the iPhone 3G.

Easy to use
It's easy to experience the PC web on your phone with Skyfire's clickable content and intuitive navigation. We know it's a small screen and that's why we made navigating intuitive with full screen, thumbnails and adaptable zooming modes. You simply and quickly get to exactly where you want to be on a page - navigating at speeds that make the experience enjoyable.

Quick content and simple search
All the places you routinely visit are a click away. We have handy links to popular websites on the start page. Your bookmarks and your browsing history is just a click away. Better yet, you can even bookmark your specific view (zoom level, position) of content on a web page to get exactly to the right place in one click.

We made search simple. Use our nifty SuperBar to perform a search or enter a URL from a single field. We even suggest the most commonly used search keywords as you type. Plus the search results are from Google and Yahoo and are presented in easy to read tabs for each category: web, images, and videos, and maps. Simple and it's all a click away.

Plenty of handy features
We're always adding new features as we roll out our beta releases. Recently, we made it easy to share and easy to find mobile sites.

Discover something on the web that you want to share? Now you can send it to your friends from Skyfire via a text message. We even shorten the URL to easily fit into a single SMS text message with room to spare for your own words.

Don't like the big web page on your small screen? Want to go to the mobile site instead? If we find a mobile version of the same site, Skyfire lets you know - then you decide if you want the mobile or full website. Simply look for a 'Mobile Version' link at the top left of a page. Skyfire even renders iPhone specific web sites nicely.

On the phone you own - and free!
You can load Skyfire on your existing Windows Mobile (version 5 or 6) or newer Symbian Series 60 phones in a few steps. In a matter of minutes, you can install it either over the air or via your PC. It's free - what more can we say. No need to buy an expensive new phone and get locked into a new contract just because you want a better mobile internet experience.

Skyfire in action
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mWUoxiLZFc

Link to download,

Link: http://www.skyfire.com
Old 10-30-2008, 02:35   #6336 (permalink)

Member: 767797
Thanks Meter: 1
Wouldn't mind having ThumbCal 1.1.2 myself.
User Name: Bryan Burroughs

Pleaes and thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Junior View Post
My owner name is Junior and i need the keys for VsNotepad 2.5 ,Resco File Explorer 2008 7.05 ,ThumbCal 1.1.2 and for MemMaid 2.3 my ppc code for MemMaid is A22C-CHD7-G5FJ-D71A. If u guys can please help me out please. THANKS
Old 10-30-2008, 06:52   #6337 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 846545
Thanks Meter: 11
Look like Diamond TV upgraded to version 2.1. Can anybody do their magic with that?
Old 10-30-2008, 09:58   #6338 (permalink)

Member: 626325
hi

very important! i need a call sms filter for my Diamond please
have someone something?

thanks
Old 10-30-2008, 13:05   #6339 (permalink)

the skyfire browser don't work with my samsung i900. if somebody can help me out as to y not and how to get it to work. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Junior For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2008, 13:13   #6340 (permalink)

Skyfire

The app don't work on my samsung Omnia i900. if somebody can help me out as to y. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Junior For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2008, 21:16   #6341 (permalink)

Member: 877697
Thanks Meter: 1
face password !!

hey guys , cn anyone tell me if dere is a face detection/password app available for windows 6.0 device....

i am using a HTC p3400i(gene)..

thanks in advance !!

also plz plz tell me where to find .kar files of indian songs plz plz plz....
The Following User Says Thank You to vkam_love For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 07:22   #6342 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 485407
Sonork: 100.1580486
Thanks Meter: 183
i need hp ipac rw6828 call recorder
The Following User Says Thank You to raselopu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 07:45   #6343 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 210880
Sonork: 100.1577765
Thanks Meter: 151
I need call recorder for my htc touch pro live pvr not working on this phone
Old 10-31-2008, 15:12   #6344 (permalink)

Member: 888462
Question InboxTones Version 1.02

anyone have a crack or serial for the InboxTones? www.qorefunctions.com
Tried searching and can't find it

http://mirror3.clickappsdownloads.co...boxTonesSP.CAB
Thanks in advance.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:54   #6345 (permalink)

Member: 864511
can anyone have registration key for zoomboard v2.0.2