GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported IMEI calculator Sites or Software Products > IMEI GURUS / CERT CURT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2016, 23:00   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2488886
Thanks Meter: 289
S7 s7 edge qualcomm now done by usb

S7 S7 EDGE QUALCOMM DEVICES NOW DONE BY USB!

SAMSUNG NEW SECURITY UNIQUE CPID CERT MATCHING SYSTEM - NO MORE SHARED CERTS! NO MORE PULLED CERTS! ALL IMEI'S ARE GOOD FOR METRO

GAME OVER!

WE ARE ONLY TEAM IN WORLD TO GENERATE CERT FILES THIS IS REASON WE OFFER THIS SERVICE!

DO NOT WAIT FOR BOXES TO RELEASE SOLUTION, OR FREE SOLUTION

Wait for box & solution.....years pass
Wait for box & solution.....more years pass
Wait for box & solution.....and more years pass
Wait for box & solution.....and then you die

http://www.imeigurus.com

#imeigurus
#certcurt
#imeicartel

Last edited by imeigurus; 04-20-2017 at 15:28.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imeigurus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 23:31   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2567774
Thanks Meter: 255
Donate money to this user
How much to calculate SM-G930P Cert for me and send to my email?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Old 06-21-2017, 13:28   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunman112 View Post
How much to calculate SM-G930P Cert for me and send to my email?

We must connect to the device and pull the cpid, then calculate your cert file

Old 06-21-2017, 16:45   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2567774
Thanks Meter: 255
Donate money to this user
This is good news how do we proceed? I just want the cert created and I can write it myself

Old 06-22-2017, 13:25   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunman112 View Post
This is good news how do we proceed? I just want the cert created and I can write it myself

Please come to our live chat today during business hours, we can get started on the service for you.

Regards

IMEI GURUS

Old 10-04-2017, 23:40   #6 (permalink)

Member: 949414
Thanks Meter: 0
S7 and S& edge certs

Quote:
Originally Posted by imeigurus View Post
S7 S7 EDGE QUALCOMM DEVICES NOW DONE BY USB!

SAMSUNG NEW SECURITY UNIQUE CPID CERT MATCHING SYSTEM - NO MORE SHARED CERTS! NO MORE PULLED CERTS! ALL IMEI'S ARE GOOD FOR METRO

GAME OVER!

WE ARE ONLY TEAM IN WORLD TO GENERATE CERT FILES THIS IS REASON WE OFFER THIS SERVICE!

DO NOT WAIT FOR BOXES TO RELEASE SOLUTION, OR FREE SOLUTION

Wait for box & solution.....years pass
Wait for box & solution.....more years pass
Wait for box & solution.....and more years pass
Wait for box & solution.....and then you die

#imeigurus
#certcurt
#imeicartel

Hi,

Is it a problem to let us know the tentative prices or is it that there is no rate and people get charged according to how badly they need it. Someone else had also posted the same thing that they will take the cpuid and generate certificate after opening with msl but I posted the same question to the person who posted the solution and he told me to contact him on skype, which i do not use nor want to.

Such things make it seem like it is a clandestine operation being run by fly by night operators who are only looking to scam people. I am not implying that I feel or think you are in that category but am telling you a real world concern as these things happen too. like websites offering iphone icloud unlocks for $45 and once you pay you get a mail saying you need to pay another $80 for it and if you dont the $45 already paid is non refundable.

if it is a service there must be a price for it, this not hardwe where you need to see extent of damage and only the advise the cost of repair. this is simply a cert issue the procedure will be the same for same models so why cant there be a clearly defined rate without ambiguity?

As far as not having a solution for it is concerned i wouldnt be as sure as you are about the certainity that it will never be done. i know there are phones that are original but with random imei nd yet they are fully functional without issues. if that is possible i dont see how the new security is hackproof. the said phones are selling in pakistan and neighbouring areas as confirmed byan owner of s7 edge who bought it from there.

with the way people ae nowadays it could actually be someone from samsung who may give out the secret tunnel into this one, not impossible.

if you can tell me the charges i would appreciate it as i will now whether to accept such phones from others to get them repaired or not.

thanks

centaur31

ps-the link was posted in the quoted msg not in mine but have deleted it from their as my post want being accepted.