GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 15:24   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 165812
Sonork: 100:1627635
Thanks Meter: 4,267
DATABASE for chinese phones

WHY WE DO NOT HAVE DATABASE for chinese phones like other tool even we start first???

please our supporter we need some help from your side to make it better for us to know the new pinout for the new models ...
what we need is a database contains a photo of the device and its pinout so it will be better than what we have now as u know the photo help more to decide the model of unknown model which we get in hand in case there is no name on it or something like that..

this box was the first to deal with chinese cell phones but other tool start to make a database before us so why????

Old 10-05-2007, 18:26   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 128745
Thanks Meter: 16,936
If users will be kind enough to send us phone pictures and pinouts for sure we will make database
btw did u have a look at pinout.rar in support area? it has a long list of pinout for chinese phones
Old 10-05-2007, 23:17   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18200
Sonork: 100.1608286
Thanks Meter: 82
I fully support picture support.
It makes it simpler for all.

To save time, maybe this should only be for phones that dont have rx tx and gnd written on the pcb
Old 10-06-2007, 11:03   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsarkh View Post
WHY WE DO NOT HAVE DATABASE for chinese phones like other tool even we start first???

please our supporter we need some help from your side to make it better for us to know the new pinout for the new models ...
what we need is a database contains a photo of the device and its pinout so it will be better than what we have now as u know the photo help more to decide the model of unknown model which we get in hand in case there is no name on it or something like that..

this box was the first to deal with chinese cell phones but other tool start to make a database before us so why????

The answer to your question is:

How many phone photos with detailed pinout description was sent to me (or uploaded here) personally by YOU ?

Also, as I can see you are not so happy with our great tool that gives perfect solution almost every day. If so you are free to buy other tools and use it too.

p.s.
Did you ever have seen any other tool with so perfect "Cable Selector" ?
Did you ever have seen any other tool with so perfect support ?
Did you ever have seen any other tool with so perfect flash files database ?
Did you ever have seen any other tool with so perfect phone autodetection algorithms that gives you unlimited possibility to work with many thousands of phones (even not listed in supported models list) ?
And finally you must answer here to my first question and you will see the answer for you own stupid question.

small addition.
In fact you have found good way to make me disappointed. I am really waiting for your answer to my question to see your own activity about solution that you request to do.
As I can see 99% of people never read any of my advices and my requests (and looks like personally you included in this 99% of people).
Also it looks like 99% of people never checked "Cable selector" and never tried to follow detailed instruction (how to find pinout) given by me and several high-qualified users in this forum. Everybody want to make the same non-stop question with text like "I have a phone and I need pinout, I don't know what is phone name but phone has connector. What is phone pinout ?"
What do you think, how is it possible to help people who even can't ask correct question ?
I don't want to discuss here educational level of people who ask this kind of questions, but I know for sure at least one thing: this kind of people did not respect other forum members and spam forum with totally stupid messages instead of ask correct questions and get correct answers.

So, let's continue this game...
I'll continue my work to make software that can be used even by zero-educated people. And as you can see I have a Great success in this process, I have prepared a software that can repair at least 99% of "Chinese cloned" models by one button click. And this button click can be done by 99% of beginners who has less that 1% of required knowledges about phones.
Just compare: 99% of phones repaired by people who has less that 1% of required knowledges. Is it not good result ?
Yes, I confirm: it's good, great and even perfect result for me because I am so high-qualified programmer that I was able to prepare so high-quality software that can think instead of people and make required operations by one button click.
It's the top of phone repair service, it's the top of user's support and for sure it's really genious software.

So, let's continue the game...
Let's ask about the same pinouts again and again, let's never make phones photos, let's never post in forum pinouts that was found by yourself but always ask "where is pinouts for my lovely unnamed phone..." etc. etc.
And for sure at the end of process we will have more and more powerful Infinity-Box software and support because Infinity-Box support is the best support you ever can see and finally we will make everything w/o your strange advices and w/o you so called "help".

Never forget: 99% and 1%, and in near future it will be 99.99% against 0.01%

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 10-06-2007 at 11:31.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:52   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 567351
Thanks Meter: 40
@tsarkh
man database is useless
i have 10 same phone same connector
all have different pinout. so in this case database help? NO NOT AT ALL.

its not base on phone image.
best method used by infinity is base on CPU.
every firmware knowed Unknowed supported.
every operation without bug hang or anything supported
10 dally new firmwares add in software and support.
i can't see any another do china MTK CPU like this tool do ..

i never need to check supported or not just find Rx TX and Gnd connect and backup full flash now i can do any operation i want.without any risk....that's call BEST OF BEST.
Old 10-06-2007, 14:12   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

what for this war is ????
i like this tool but that mean to me that i have to try to ask for things which can make it better.
if u search this section u can find that a lot of users ask for the same model more than one time and get what they need but how !!!
they make a post and wait for answer , why?
in the program folder we have pinout folder with a lot of pinouts for many things but there is no photo of any chinese device so it is harder to find.

all what i asked for is to make this box more eseair to use from all the users .
as u can see i asked for Nckia E95 and put a photo for it but i got nothing and the custmer does not want me to open his device that why i asked for pinout.

so let's do something usefull to all of us and one more time i say :
i do not mean bad for this box and i did not say that other tool is better but i need and try to make this tool the best
Old 10-06-2007, 14:37   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Keyboard top
18 = G
7 = RX
9 = TX

---------------------------
enjoy this pinout with photo for Nckia E95
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E95.jpg (38.8 KB, 380 views)
Old 10-06-2007, 14:45   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i hope all users will try to make this database grow more and more and more to saty at the TOP...
Old 10-07-2007, 00:31   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsarkh View Post
what for this war is ????
It's not a war, it's just a very clear explanation for all people how is it possible to make something according to your request.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:10   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 269885
Thanks Meter: 50
i heard that an adapter prepared by ipmart,wid the use of this adapter the dvice whould not be opend.
put the adapter in infinity box and put in the available cable which is fited on device conecter and conect the device.
is it true .give me the answer infinity team
Old 10-07-2007, 09:41   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18200
Sonork: 100.1608286
Thanks Meter: 82
hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by burraq View Post
i heard that an adapter prepared by ipmart,wid the use of this adapter the dvice whould not be opend.
put the adapter in infinity box and put in the available cable which is fited on device conecter and conect the device.
is it true .give me the answer infinity team
Going to ipmart and searching for adapter for china phones or chinese miracle can save your time.
Infinity team are not the owners of ipmart
Old 10-07-2007, 10:09   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 146798
Sonork: 100.1576177
Thanks Meter: 24
yes good idea
it must be database for all chinese phones
for infinity users
Old 10-07-2007, 11:08   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 158032
Thanks Meter: 331
Nice work mate all the members make it sticky keep posting..

BR
Omairbutt786
Old 10-08-2007, 12:41   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 200145
Sonork: 100.1596786
Thanks Meter: 677
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
The answer to your question is:

How many phone photos with detailed pinout description was sent to me (or uploaded here) personally by YOU ?

Also, as I can see you are not so happy with our great tool that gives perfect solution almost every day. If so you are free to buy other tools and use it too.

p.s.
Did you ever have seen any other tool with so perfect "Cable Selector" ?
Did you ever have seen any other tool with so perfect support ?
Did you ever have seen any other tool with so perfect flash files database ?
Did you ever have seen any other tool with so perfect phone autodetection algorithms that gives you unlimited possibility to work with many thousands of phones (even not listed in supported models list) ?
And finally you must answer here to my first question and you will see the answer for you own stupid question.

small addition.
In fact you have found good way to make me disappointed. I am really waiting for your answer to my question to see your own activity about solution that you request to do.
As I can see 99% of people never read any of my advices and my requests (and looks like personally you included in this 99% of people).
Also it looks like 99% of people never checked "Cable selector" and never tried to follow detailed instruction (how to find pinout) given by me and several high-qualified users in this forum. Everybody want to make the same non-stop question with text like "I have a phone and I need pinout, I don't know what is phone name but phone has connector. What is phone pinout ?"
What do you think, how is it possible to help people who even can't ask correct question ?
I don't want to discuss here educational level of people who ask this kind of questions, but I know for sure at least one thing: this kind of people did not respect other forum members and spam forum with totally stupid messages instead of ask correct questions and get correct answers.

So, let's continue this game...
I'll continue my work to make software that can be used even by zero-educated people. And as you can see I have a Great success in this process, I have prepared a software that can repair at least 99% of "Chinese cloned" models by one button click. And this button click can be done by 99% of beginners who has less that 1% of required knowledges about phones.
Just compare: 99% of phones repaired by people who has less that 1% of required knowledges. Is it not good result ?
Yes, I confirm: it's good, great and even perfect result for me because I am so high-qualified programmer that I was able to prepare so high-quality software that can think instead of people and make required operations by one button click.
It's the top of phone repair service, it's the top of user's support and for sure it's really genious software.

So, let's continue the game...
Let's ask about the same pinouts again and again, let's never make phones photos, let's never post in forum pinouts that was found by yourself but always ask "where is pinouts for my lovely unnamed phone..." etc. etc.
And for sure at the end of process we will have more and more powerful Infinity-Box software and support because Infinity-Box support is the best support you ever can see and finally we will make everything w/o your strange advices and w/o you so called "help".

Never forget: 99% and 1%, and in near future it will be 99.99% against 0.01%
I FULLY AGREE WTH UR POINTS...V CANT XPECT THIS KIND OF WONDERFULL SUPPORT BY ANY PRODUCT TEAM..SOFAR..
INFINITY TEAM ALWAYS GIVING ITS SUPPORT @ THE LEVEL OF INFINITY..
GOOD LUCK
Old 10-08-2007, 13:33   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

add this to our DB

i know we have this pinout in infinity doc but as i said before it just to make it easy to use
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P168 pinout.jpg (57.7 KB, 285 views)