View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 12:38   #1 (permalink)
Realistic
Freak Poster

Member: 99524
Thanks Meter: 0
Lightbulb Realistic!!

Hey,

before i start this thread, can i please insist that people who do not know for fact what they are writing is true, then just dont bother. The uni-clip so far has been a lot of hearsay, maybes and waiting and i would just like one thread without a "peace dude" and a "something big is coming" responce.

I have been told the following by fonedoctor:

- the uni-clip will not be providing the nec unlock solution as it is too big, memory wise. Plans for this solution are not underway either, as they are trying to get it to match what they said it would do originally, before imrpoving it.

- a lot of people have stated the server is down because of upgrades, it is not, it is because the domain chucked them off. If you go to the fone doctor forums website this is quite clearly stated.

These are the two things that i know, i dont think them, i didnt dream them, i know them. Please continue this honest thread, as i cant be assed with people who dont know alot and spend there days behind a computer screen battling orks on the internet and writing in this forum to massage their ego.

Regards,

Realistic

Page generated in 0.09165 seconds with 7 queries