GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > ActiveUnlocker by ashik

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2018, 04:43   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: APPLE
Posts: 1,794
Member: 2696480
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Contact us by Whatsapp : +8801914320046 (Fast Reply)


Contact us by Whatsapp : +8801914320046 (Fast Reply)
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 07:54   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Kabul Afghanistan
Age: 25
Posts: 53
Member: 2095133
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1650451
Thanks Meter: 13
from yesturday whatsapp and email no reply what is the problem 1.13.19
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:53   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: APPLE
Posts: 1,794
Member: 2696480
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafayooresh View Post
from yesturday whatsapp and email no reply what is the problem 1.13.19


your whatsapp number ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 17:29   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: IB CITY
Posts: 32
Member: 503649
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Pls I email you and even drop message on what's app no response I don't know if my problem can be solved here I bought a Lumia credit and username and password was given to me which I try to log in with best dongle which show 56credit but to unlock it given me error #10060 for more than one week now , pls the client want to collect her phone, I don't want to return my money is at stake here, pls rectify this thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 16:44   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 116
Member: 2736155
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
good evening sir,
i already sent money to your account [email protected] more than an hour ago but still didn't get anything here in my account on your website. please add funds to my account because i need to remove icloud urgent
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:21   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
ashik.telecom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Don't Just Dream, Do
Posts: 1,440
Member: 1524668
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 435
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymen2net View Post
good evening sir,
i already sent money to your account [email protected] more than an hour ago but still didn't get anything here in my account on your website. please add funds to my account because i need to remove icloud urgent

knock us in whatsapp plz ..............
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:22   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
ashik.telecom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Don't Just Dream, Do
Posts: 1,440
Member: 1524668
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 435
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4luv View Post
Pls I email you and even drop message on what's app no response I don't know if my problem can be solved here I bought a Lumia credit and username and password was given to me which I try to log in with best dongle which show 56credit but to unlock it given me error #10060 for more than one week now , pls the client want to collect her phone, I don't want to return my money is at stake here, pls rectify this thanks

knock us in whatsapp plz ..............
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:09   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 4
Member: 2613517
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
No answer on whatsapp! Activate my account please: ZemSpawn
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 19:47   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: APPLE
Posts: 1,794
Member: 2696480
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZemSpawn View Post
No answer on whatsapp! Activate my account please: ZemSpawn


User account activated successfully



  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:09   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 116
Member: 2736155
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Sent you money on skrill yesterday but i still did not receive anything on my account, I contacted you on whatsapp but you just still did not add funds. I'm loosing clients...
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 16:28   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: APPLE
Posts: 1,794
Member: 2696480
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymen2net View Post
Sent you money on skrill yesterday but i still did not receive anything on my account, I contacted you on whatsapp but you just still did not add funds. I'm loosing clients...


your whatsapp number or mail sent [email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:26   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Cumilla
Posts: 1
Member: 2924295
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
send u a msg in whats app but no reply phone number *777
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 20:06   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: APPLE
Posts: 1,794
Member: 2696480
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmishuk View Post
send u a msg in whats app but no reply phone number *777


call me mobile if no reply
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:33.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.33364 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO