GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2005, 08:05   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2735
Thanks Meter: 28

What makes you think I`m talking to you?
Old 02-25-2005, 08:17   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
I just wonder some one who have no clue about gsm start talking in this thread. You do not need justifie why the prices are fuked, just because you are one of Naresh slaves, just shut up and is okay.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:56   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10905
Thanks Meter: 109
lololololol

Wbr
Old 02-25-2005, 15:12   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1269
Thanks Meter: 485
Wow

MY
*** not ok narry responsible
all bad is narry
i am ok i am G>OD
u are nothing but a loser loser
u blame other for u own mistakes

regards
narry
Old 02-25-2005, 15:37   #20 (permalink)
legija

Member:
Because of people from poor countries - world economy is going down.

- ******* price is 5 eur in Belgrade now, thanks to romanian girls
- Unlock price is 0.5 eur, thanks to cheap cloned stuff from china and gsmunlock

For those who think there is no money in GSM - they are allways welcomed in Belgrade.
Old 02-25-2005, 15:55   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by legija
- ******* price is 5 eur in Belgrade now, thanks to romanian girls
Can you imagine what would be the price if naresh would be a ***** on belgrade streets? I think, you'll get a "full service" for 1 euro...

But still, ****, or clones or whatever, the main thing is that prices are still stable for the products i mentioned in the post before, the reason is, Naresh, he did not touch it.

B.R.,
Raskal
Old 02-25-2005, 16:03   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43823
Thanks Meter: 308
@raskal: I see that you got very interestign thread here but maybe you can at least conatct me (i'm trying from 7 days and you only say - no e-mail from you even if over 300 e-mails sedn everyday reach their destination). Belwo our conatcts:

Sanork Alias: Multi-COM( we are pendign on authorization from you)
Old 02-25-2005, 20:26   #23 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 8086
Thanks Meter: 180
If unlocking would be illegal again and would be punished with 5 years prison that would raise high the prize (think about white "happyness-rockies" in small plastic bags).

In my country 10 years ago one piece nokia1610 unlocking was about 50euro.Now samsung D500 unlocking 2euro,becouse every dick-jerking acne-face 15 old kids have fast internet connection at home and they have mados (f.- u.- c.- k. that!) in their 3310 and making unlock for 1 cup of coffe for their classmates.And the others: poor people who lives from 100 euro/month,will not pay 10 euro for their alcatel HD1 to be unlocked,becouse thinks about that he can drink 50 "kisfröccs" (some kinda cheap alkoholic drink) from that money or can smoke 10 packs of P10 called cigarette (made of s.-h.-i.-t.).
This whole gsm-biz is ****ed now and it is like a pyramid : who is on the top ,can make money,but in the bottom,there are too much people and the market divides into very small pieces.Quality ,professionality and warranty now not important for the people,only cheapness.
Even I have to work for 2-4 euro,becouse if I won`t do a phone for 2e,that kids I mentioned before will do!I see no way back to affordable (for us)prices
Old 02-25-2005, 21:20   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12966
Thanks Meter: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyuszko
If unlocking would be illegal again and would be punished with 5 years prison that would raise high the prize (think about white "happyness-rockies" in small plastic bags).

In my country 10 years ago one piece nokia1610 unlocking was about 50euro.Now samsung D500 unlocking 2euro,becouse every dick-jerking acne-face 15 old kids have fast internet connection at home and they have mados (f.- u.- c.- k. that!) in their 3310 and making unlock for 1 cup of coffe for their classmates.And the others: poor people who lives from 100 euro/month,will not pay 10 euro for their alcatel HD1 to be unlocked,becouse thinks about that he can drink 50 "kisfröccs" (some kinda cheap alkoholic drink) from that money or can smoke 10 packs of P10 called cigarette (made of s.-h.-i.-t.).
This whole gsm-biz is ****ed now and it is like a pyramid : who is on the top ,can make money,but in the bottom,there are too much people and the market divides into very small pieces.Quality ,professionality and warranty now not important for the people,only cheapness.
Even I have to work for 2-4 euro,becouse if I won`t do a phone for 2e,that kids I mentioned before will do!I see no way back to affordable (for us)prices

i´m not against indian ppl but in portugal I hate indian unlockers they **** all the market unlock for 2 euros any mobile they **** all the market but no probleme i can live whit that they **** many mobiles and they pay well to repair or pay a new one to custmer in portugal only espencive suloction make money and the real bussiness is unlocking car radio and laptops sunday and calculaters unlockers dont now how to dissamble this units and many tanks to the master BRAD for the help in some units
Old 02-25-2005, 22:18   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9700
Thanks Meter: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelasGsm
i´m not against indian ppl but in portugal I hate indian unlockers they **** all the market unlock for 2 euros any mobile they **** all the market but no probleme i can live whit that they **** many mobiles and they pay well to repair or pay a new one to custmer in portugal only espencive suloction make money and the real bussiness is unlocking car radio and laptops sunday and calculaters unlockers dont now how to dissamble this units and many tanks to the master BRAD for the help in some units

In spain same problem with other foreigners, but it's normal and it's happening in all countries. I think cheap dongles are not 100% cause of this situation... imagine if all mobile phones where like m55 v11 in first time, when we was to open and cut for unlocking... in this moment nobody could unlock it in my country, only few ppl/city ... and I was receive a lot of units damaged by 3€ unlockers and I was demonstrated to my ****omers that exists a REAL difference between 3€ unlockers and my center....

...but with codes, cheap clips, etc... WE NEVER WILL HAVE DIFFERENCE WITH 3€ UNLOCKERS... why your customers will pay 25€ if they can pay 3 or 0 by the SAME service? and its true, it's real

- Nokia codes .......... lot of 13 years children unlocking, lot of ppl unlocking free or very cheap, lot of new ppl entering in unlocking market, they start and want to know more about it, later will buy clips and logs.

- Motorola codes ....... lot of ppl withouth knowledge can start in business or complement Nokia codes

- Local operator codes..... amena, orange, .... few ppl making business ... very good contribution for the general thinking in "all phones could be unlocked by code" ... how can I tell to my customers that I'm doing hard technical work with his phones if they think that I'm unlocking it by code???

The best situation: phones hard to unlock, with opening, withouth codes, doing difficult operations and with middle price equipment.

b.r.

thecult
Old 02-26-2005, 00:29   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 64262
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyuszko

If people hold back the technology to unlock, prices will be very high. This is about securing the technology. If technology is secure and hardware price is high then this will be biggest barrier to entry in to market. High hardware price and secure technology will stop all cheap unlocking. Actually this method means developer gains, unlocker gains, sunday unlocker gains, even customer gains, everyone gains.

If sunday unlocker pay $1000 for hardware, the last price he will charge is 3 euro. Good, stable, hardware price for any phone will push prices up regardless of any internet connection, and kids will not afford the hardware they will stay away. Even sunday unlocker will think twice about buying hardware, all this means who ever buy hardware will keep price high to first make money back and then keep high price for profit. Maybe after 12 month when cheap competition has come in market he drop price. But by this time the product cycle for the hardware will be near end, profit will be made, and new phones and hardware will enter market.
Old 02-26-2005, 01:25   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8023
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mns_23
guys as cracking is still exist this probleme is still exist too there should be a limit for that every thing has bad and good
well, maybe not so nice from me, but here is what I think:

if crackers are paid for protecting stuff, maybe they hack less.
at least not the ones protected by them

that was the way always, but nowadays too many bunches of idiots thinking "we will show you".

honesty is lost, AJ AJ AJ...
Old 02-26-2005, 03:18   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelasGsm

you are not in hong kong. hehehe, before local hong kong ppl flash and unlock fones for near fixed prices, before Narry came. He "reset" the WHOLE hong kong unlocking market, and now he switched to the "manufacturing field" and the result is visible for every one! This market is todal damaged, maybe he will switch to textile field and you will see him soon on HK streets, sending his slaves Gobi and Phil asking: "Do you like a cheap suit, sir? Full pack including 5 silk tie for only 5 euro"

So for 2 euros, you can flash or unlock in hong kong 9 phones, but a pack of cigarettes cost in hong kong 3.5 euros.
Old 02-26-2005, 08:55   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1196
Thanks Meter: 6
I think all of us must switch to legal activity (unlocking is illlegal in most countries) ,like servicing fiscal cash registers,repairing new car dash boards,car computers is good job(10000 e car,you can earn 200-500e for repair board computer ) .GSM busines seems fu*ked in all countries, also manufacturers produce too many different models per month ,with different cables and connectors(china factories make cheap phones for NOKIA,SE,MOTOROLA) and their reason is also to kill black market of unlocking busines with many different phones
Old 02-26-2005, 12:54   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19987
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by misel
I think all of us must switch to legal activity (unlocking is illlegal in most countries) ,like servicing fiscal cash registers,repairing new car dash boards,car computers is good job(10000 e car,you can earn 200-500e for repair board computer ) .GSM busines seems fu*ked in all countries, also manufacturers produce too many different models per month ,with different cables and connectors(china factories make cheap phones for NOKIA,SE,MOTOROLA) and their reason is also to kill black market of unlocking busines with many different phones
Sorry Misel but I must tell you that you're not right....because that " new car dash boards and repairing car computers bussines" is not good job because it's fuc*ked long time ago like GSM.....I know because I am in that bussines for 8 years....and I must tell you that in our country mechanics and freebagers drop prices from that 200-500e to 30-50e .....but that job at the moment is still better than GSM decode and repairing....because of freebagers and sundayunlockers....

Best Regards
Mackie