GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2005, 22:11   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10905
Thanks Meter: 109
Lets talk about 3 euro unlocking

This is what i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvedovle
I think:

Better protecctions => less cracking
less cracking => need spend more $ 4 unlock 1 phone
need more $ => no more 3e unlocker

And

If you unlock 10 phones at 20e, you work 20 min and earn 200e
If you unlock 40 ohones at 5e, you work 1 hour and earn the same.

So.. i don´t understand how these people can like to go in this way....

Wbr

Regards
Old 02-23-2005, 00:02   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9700
Thanks Meter: 62
Hi uvedoble, I think it's true 50%. Gsm unlock market is very collapsed in our country, I know few cases of ppl that has 100% original equipment and they unlock by 3€.
I think there are three important things:

- Free codes (puajjj)
- Easy-to-use and cheap equipment (clips, universal boxes...)
- Cracked software

I don't care about children that unlocks in his house, they can unlock few phones by 3€, but can't give real service. But in our country I can see a lot of colorful shops that offers 3€ unlocking.

But the worst thing: when prices are low ... I think it's very hard to make it grow again.

b.r.
Old 02-23-2005, 18:49   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15925
Thanks Meter: 11
And what do you want with Price of Twister 189 euro,JAF 129.
If the hardware will cost more ,that the price of unlock will be more.

Twister + Vygis + Cabel(5 euro) for siemens = and you can work with all Nokia,Siemens,Samsung,Acer and LG,Alcatel and others ...
The Price of hardware must be higher
Old 02-24-2005, 09:28   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@Thecult (next time better write uvedovle )

You are right.

Clips are also market killers.

For me problem is not unlocking, is repairing phones, because 3€ unlockers use to be very bad phone repairers.

They pick up the phones and burn it with hot air station and brake phones trying to rehot pcb.
This is bad for me, because i can´t repair this dead phones (after he brake it twice)

@Lpapp

Yes, maybe price must be higher, but better solution should be just make 3€ unlockers become 6€ unlockers, and maybe market get better for all (very difficult)

Thanks for your replies.

Wbr
Old 02-24-2005, 11:11   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Prices are killed in market by Naresh Versace. This is an analphabet which enter the gsmunlocking manufacturing field before 3 years, and he try get clients with small prices, but he does not give a s...t about support. If he make profit 3-5 usd per box, is for him enough. That's it, we have this situation now, no one can stop this analphabet any more now.

To sell cheap is not a very big deal, since even a noboady can sell all possible thigs sofar this are cheap.

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. btw, he enter this field after he totaly killed the phone unlocking/flashing prices in hong kong. Price per phone in hk is now around 0.50 usd to 1.00 usd.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:46   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Wow!!!!!!

Is not the first tim i hear this story...

@Raskal

About unlocking in hongkong, this means everybody have boxes for unlock all phones or means there is many kids unlocking with cable?

Wbr
Old 02-24-2005, 13:23   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 31018
Thanks Meter: 3
lol i thought egypt is the only country that suffers from that probleme cause i have it here but the price can reach the price that you can't imagine and some times if you get many pieces of same phone you can have some of them for free unlocked and hard ware maintenace has very bad haering herer as some people that work in that field can replace the main board of the client with damaged one and that always happen and that happen in avery big markets that have name and history

really w donna know how to treat that because that give very bad hearing to our job we are in very long time

mns_23
br
Old 02-24-2005, 13:28   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19987
Thanks Meter: 27
In our country they unlock phones for "Wrigley's ORBIT Drops" .......it is about 0,3usd.....

Regards
Mackie
Old 02-25-2005, 00:49   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
What has killled the market is the "standalone" solutions that are available to anyone with £200 in their pocket!!

If they did away with these small pocket clips and put unlocking on pc's it would change the whole market and then prices would have to go up.......
Old 02-25-2005, 02:26   #10 (permalink)

Member: 97321
Thanks Meter: 0
ghad! i had the same problem with my nokia 3310. the "technician" who worked on my phone warped the circuit board coz he got too intense with the hot air! now the phone's working after i paid a tooth and nail for a new board.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:30   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 31028
Thanks Meter: 56
i think 3 euro unlock is the damn 14 years old kids, that bought some data cables, and free unlock codes, and they try! i have some nokias, and others that have too many codes attempts, siemens with imei problem... there's too many kids on this job!

regards
Old 02-25-2005, 04:08   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 64262
Thanks Meter: 0
If all cracking and free hand outs stop then prices would remain stable. With new 3G phones unlocking margin was good untill free solutions. GSM community has to come together and hold the technology they develop. This is not for making big profits but for keeping prices stable. Stable prices is not big profits, stable prices = everyone can make living.

Also pointed out was drop in hardware cost, this has to be also one major factor. To keep stable prices all unlock developers should get together and hold prices. All crackers from community should stop releasing free. When people crack each other software they not destroy developer, they destroy people income.

There are only few hardware software unlock developer for each phone, they should all set prices, and hold prices. As long as unlock prices are reasonable, hardware price is not cheap then everyone will gain.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:27   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 31018
Thanks Meter: 3
guys as cracking is still exist this probleme is still exist too there should be a limit for that every thing has bad and good
Old 02-25-2005, 07:02   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2735
Thanks Meter: 28
You forgot few important aspects:

- Look how many people have joined this forum in last 4 years.
- How many people have Internet connection (broadband and flat) today at home for private use and how many had this 9 or 10 years ago.

And all this unlocking solutions are much more commercialized than they was many years ago (also much more professional than they was in those times)

And to keep it short, the people that was working in their shops unlocking phones used mostly handmade cables and free or cracked software that was floating around in egroups and over exchange pages, and yes they could get those high prices because they had Monopol and not so many people was inside this business. (Demand & supply)

Regards

Phil
Old 02-25-2005, 07:23   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil
You forgot few important aspects:

- Look how many people have joined this forum in last 4 years.
- How many people have Internet connection (broadband and flat) today at home for private use and how many had this 9 or 10 years ago.

And all this unlocking solutions are much more commercialized than they was many years ago (also much more professional than they was in those times)

And to keep it short, the people that was working in their shops unlocking phones used mostly handmade cables and free or cracked software that was floating around in egroups and over exchange pages, and yes they could get those high prices because they had Monopol and not so many people was inside this business. (Demand & supply)

Regards

Phil
I am looking at tools like SEfighter, Martech, Smart Clip, Totalmoto. This tools is NOT TOUCHED by Narry and his slaves and still sold a lot and still the price is stable.

Demand & Supply? Go to school, since you are young, do not masturbate so much, it do affect your thinking. To be a masturbator is not a shame, but it is time to get a girl friend as well, or are you maybe a gay?