GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 15:01   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 261273
Thanks Meter: 119
one-stop-factry.com - 2 centuries for waiting

Hi mates!!

I take some stuff from these company. waiting and waiting. They're not responsing for email - you need to wait 10 days for email from them. I pay already money as always with my credit card. I have all confirmation but order wasn't sent.

I do not reccomend this company. F**** small chinnese
Old 05-06-2009, 17:35   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Hi,

Factory was closed for 5 days because of Labours Holidays. But seems we didn't get any email for u. Can u give us your order number?

I will check where is problem.

br
Old 05-06-2009, 17:40   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Is your order made on the 28/04/2009? is 11 items? if yes : AF08630446230880 this is tracking

Pls confirm your order number I will check for u
Old 05-06-2009, 21:36   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

my order nr 34822. Please - my customers are angry
Old 05-06-2009, 21:51   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

please sent to my mail. What time and what day package will be in my destiny address. i have many cooperated companies in scandinavia. I take small order for test only. But after that situation I lose my confidence here. market is fully of another sellers - for me its closed. First order was good - one week from china to sweden. Next time, for the convenience of other members or your customers make some big information on your web page when you take some vacation.

If I knew that it would delay otherwise I would be agreeing and discuss with my clients. Now, customers want to return the money and lost me the confidence and respect, and this is most important in my business. People call to me with questions. I'm technician in MTBOX support - I recommended GPG cables all the time - and what I have for exchange ? lost honor, lost reputation, lost money and make f*** stress
Old 05-07-2009, 08:45   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

I understand your point and Agree with it 100%

Your orderwas shipped 2 days before the same day we reopen.

Will announce next time about holidays. Ihope u understand I don't decided of those. It mandatory toclose during thisperiod here.

Addme on sonork. And talk to me on next order. So I can update you

Best Regards And appologize on my behalf to your clients
Old 05-07-2009, 20:04   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-gsm View Post
please sent to my mail. What time and what day package will be in my destiny address. i have many cooperated companies in scandinavia. I take small order for test only. But after that situation I lose my confidence here. market is fully of another sellers - for me its closed. First order was good - one week from china to sweden. Next time, for the convenience of other members or your customers make some big information on your web page when you take some vacation.

If I knew that it would delay otherwise I would be agreeing and discuss with my clients. Now, customers want to return the money and lost me the confidence and respect, and this is most important in my business. People call to me with questions. I'm technician in MTBOX support - I recommended GPG cables all the time - and what I have for exchange ? lost honor, lost reputation, lost money and make f*** stress
Christophe is very trustable and truely China had 5 days of holidays so please accept his apologies.
Don`t give up on him because of this because he is one of the best you can find in GSM business
Old 05-08-2009, 00:17   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I WAS also trustable. I take order before that situation - no problems, fast shipment.... OKAY
I talked with customers about next order from China - I promise them 7 days - like last order (5 days). I have cooperate with many many buisnessmans - If someone take vacation they make information about posibility problems with orders - same like me. All my customers, were informed: ''I'm sorry, but all orders will be late. If you need something you can make order, but will be sent after my vacation'' There was my sample information. Some people doesn't know how to respect each other. I see just one way to make peace - responsibility person from GPG call to my customers and apologise for that, they're should understand aplogise directly from factory from china - I can't talking with them they're so angry for me. I just started successfully (for this time!!) buisness with gsm tools. My mail. [email protected]
Old 05-08-2009, 04:34   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 935609
Thanks Meter: 154
Quote:
Christophe is very trustable and truely China had 5 days of holidays so please accept his apologies.
Don`t give up on him because of this because he is one of the best you can find in GSM business
yes i agree this company is very trustable and i dont have problems with there product...their product are 100% excellent and i recommend them

Quote:
Hi mates!!

I take some stuff from these company. waiting and waiting. They're not responsing for email - you need to wait 10 days for email from them. I pay already money as always with my credit card. I have all confirmation but order wasn't sent.

I do not reccomend this company. F**** small chinnese
dont worry brother ...your in good hands..theyll shipped your goods
maybe its just a co-incidents

Peace brother!

BR