GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2004, 20:45   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 20069
Thanks Meter: 131
Thumbs up The Good People to Deal with http://www.one-stop-factory.com

Hi Friends !

let me share some remarkable exp of mine... i just had done business with http://www.one-stop-factory.com people n folks believe me they r realy good,reliable n trustworthy. i bought something from them much cheaper than my own country . isn't it sound kooool ? well my purpose is not their publicity or advertisment but i just want to pay Tribute to them so that my other forum fellows could get benifitted from their services ...

Best of luck to them .

Regards

the_frightener
Old 11-26-2004, 20:58   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 9698
Thanks Meter: 0
All clones, in the end just a waste of money.
Old 11-26-2004, 21:23   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 67275
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_frightener
Hi Friends !

let me share some remarkable exp of mine... i just had done business with http://www.one-stop-factory.com people n folks believe me they r realy good,reliable n trustworthy. i bought something from them much cheaper than my own country . isn't it sound kooool ? well my purpose is not their publicity or advertisment but i just want to pay Tribute to them so that my other forum fellows could get benifitted from their services ...

Best of luck to them .

Regards

the_frightener

What you say man????????
THere is nothing new, IT'S SAME SHOP B_U_L_S_H_I_T from TELEWAY, is TELEWAY web site !!!!! and now want send cheap b_u_l_s_h_i_t

Xlogic,
Old 11-30-2004, 18:21   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 65222
Sonork: 100.65030
Thanks Meter: 59
Every one is entittle to his own view as far as i am concern . Teleway is still ok.

A lot of the so call distributor do sell clone thing too. however there products are ok expecially there cables .
they also sell good and originall equipment too , like Delok products , ufs3 , lg etc.

The fact of the matter is that most ofthe so call shops selling good things sell things from teleway.

the most important thing is that they support and give guarantee on all there product.

Best regard .

Garu tech.
Old 11-30-2004, 18:40   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 66427
Thanks Meter: 9
teleway have good cable quatity
good company
totall ok
Old 12-01-2004, 10:50   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4160
Hi,
Even he sell clones or original,it's not the problem,everyone is free to buy what he want.
I never had problems with him ,he's helpfull and serious.
Teleway is really professionnal.
Here my personnal experience with Teleway
Old 12-03-2004, 00:22   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18303
Thanks Meter: 3
Well i deal with them they r nice and helpfull people.And really honest than any other reseller and provider of gsm accessories.They can even provide u with the invoices of the shipment expenses paid which i think no other reseller provides.
On the other hand the quality of the cables and all other stuff they sell is really perfect.this is other thing if they r selling Cloned stuff which they mention first.Now almost 85% of the resellers selling their products.Dealing with them is really no problem,very flexible and helpful.Many times they replaced me stuff even without ssending the broken back.They have made their name in gsm market very rapidly only coz of their honesty.I have good wishes for them.

BR.
Old 12-03-2004, 01:07   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 67805
Thanks Meter: 364
They are realy great and fast.I bought from him unibox with 100 cables and many new ufs cables for cheap price.
vote:10
wbr.
Old 12-03-2004, 08:25   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4839
They Are Trusfull Helpfull And Profesional
Old 12-03-2004, 19:43   #10 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 75844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlogic
What you say man????????
THere is nothing new, IT'S SAME SHOP B_U_L_S_H_I_T from TELEWAY, is TELEWAY web site !!!!! and now want send cheap b_u_l_s_h_i_t

Xlogic,
Hey Man ... check ur language. it's a decent forum for decent people to talk in a decent manner. if you don't agree with some one then don't just throw sweeping remarks. everybody has a right to his own opinion.
bydaway i fully agree with the_frightener. never mind whether it's clone or org ... the issue is that the thing i'm paying for must work. n believe me the products they sell do work so i've no concern whether it's from TELEWAY or Bugs Bunny

Br
Old 12-04-2004, 04:13   #11 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 23994
Thanks Meter: 43
@xlogic, i enjoin you to guide your utterance, this is no a forum to use obscure language.
I have heard a lot of good reports about teleway products, though they may have their own shortcoming.They are still among the best in the mobile phones repair equipment market .
Old 12-04-2004, 04:50   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 93744
yeeeesssssssssss Tele-way.com is good and honest ive done so many buisness of them..soo what if it is clone there anything defernt btwn original and clone is the SUPPORT..tele-way is good like fried checken..yummy.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:52   #13 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 23994
Thanks Meter: 43
@crow2k4,

dont you think encouraging clone products will not be a welcome development.

Look at it this way, you spend a lot of time and money in developing a product, and you discover that it was cloned.

How will you feel?
Old 12-04-2004, 22:21   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 65222
Sonork: 100.65030
Thanks Meter: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeydguru
@crow2k4,

dont you think encouraging clone products will not be a welcome development.

Look at it this way, you spend a lot of time and money in developing a product, and you discover that it was cloned.

How will you feel?

yes u are right clone works but it kills the developers.