GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > CAR Electronics

CAR Electronics however its a non GSM/Phone Related, but why not !! you can get here All Car Electronics Programming and Unlocking tools & Codes.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 21:19   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21937
Thanks Meter: 279
n00b need help with some Q :P

hi
my friend import a car from USA .
he got a grand shiroco , and it have build in radio from SIREUIS or something like that .
his problem , the radio stations from usa are not same bands like here , it goes by hlafs or something like that he asked me about , i couldnt answered ...
but main issue is , he cant get the correct to recive the stations.
im sure everyone hanging in this section know what im trying to explain.
can this be fixed some how ?
thx

Old 07-09-2009, 22:56   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 909783
Thanks Meter: 829
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRABEL View Post
hi
my friend import a car from USA .
he got a grand shiroco , and it have build in radio from SIREUIS or something like that .
his problem , the radio stations from usa are not same bands like here , it goes by hlafs or something like that he asked me about , i couldnt answered ...
but main issue is , he cant get the correct to recive the stations.
im sure everyone hanging in this section know what im trying to explain.
can this be fixed some how ?
thx
Hello friend can you update your profile with city and location. So from your location the band for your radio can be determine then you get necessary help. And make known, if the radio displaying is like 76.0-90.0 frequency hetz or 87.5-108.5 or 76.0-108.0 frequency hetz. Help can only be if you keep rules or go here; http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=502650
Good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to freewillover For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2009, 11:14   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21937
Thanks Meter: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewillover View Post
Hello friend can you update your profile with city and location. So from your location the band for your radio can be determine then you get necessary help. And make known, if the radio displaying is like 76.0-90.0 frequency hetz or 87.5-108.5 or 76.0-108.0 frequency hetz. Help can only be if you keep rules or go here; http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=502650
Good luck
hi
first thx for answering
now car new location is israel .
and i asked my frined about frequency problem , he said that radi cant detect some freq's like if we have station in 102 fm , it only stops in 101.1 or something like that.
it stops at 97 but not 98 and such ...
let me know if i can bring more info.
again car is from USA and now its in ISRAEL.
thx

Closed Thread