GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NSPRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2013, 13:40   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Again and again this "Error 0x01 Card Not Found"

Please Elco, why my Ns-Pro in this pc not want work?, sometime enter sw w/o problem, 1 time over 100, in other pc is working good.

Now i've cecked here in "Register of system" and all other Box there are in "Hkey Local Machine", only Ns-Pro show only in "Hkey Current User", what the problem?, i cannot work whith Ns-pro whith this pc, have need use other BOX, but WHY any other is working here??, tx for help
BR
The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2013, 14:06   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1292472
Sonork: 100.1656615
Thanks Meter: 3
Error 0x01 card not found

also I have the same problem with this error need help
Old 06-07-2013, 16:12   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soufian84 View Post
also I have the same problem with this error need help
For u bro, have need of to do any Ceck, if enter in Support Forum Ns-Pro, find the procedure for Active Smart Card, (if are deactivate), and modific propriety, if have just read and done it, i not know the problem in u pc
BR
Old 06-16-2013, 15:37   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Error 0x01 Card Not Found"

pourque no responde Moderators Elco ??
Old 06-16-2013, 15:51   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 330579
Thanks Meter: 67,515
Quote:
pourque no responde Moderators Elco ??
Friend! Use Search Button. This situation is answered many Times in Forum.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286...-0x01-1225565/
Regards
Old 06-16-2013, 16:38   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4691
Thanks Meter: 42
most problem is coming from bad contact of your SIM dongle. please re-insert and the sim and double check the 6 contact terminal and better use microscope sometime we cant see it in our ***** eyes. or might be cold solder parts

B.R.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:43   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haicha View Post
Friend! Use Search Button. This situation is answered many Times in Forum.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286...-0x01-1225565/
Regards
@Haicha,
u think i'm new user or not know Ns-Pro?, u abswere i've posted many days ago.
In this PC the problem isn't Any Smartcard Deactivated or missing Drivers, the problem REAL for me is only one:

Ns-pro is running whith strange or obsolete, Smart Card Drivers, goes in conflict whith all other Smart Card Drivers of the other BOXes, if haven't only Sn-Pro installed not Running, and where is running is becouse the Pc have OLD Smart Card Drivers, like my other win xp whith the same Immage, but old drivers never updatate.

I've tryed in many test and change, when i clear pc port or drivers, for 1 time Ns-Pro showing correctament, but if have any othe Samsung Program, not running More.

In the Registry, Ns.Pro box Key isn't in Sw section where find all other Sw and BOXses/Tools, but run indipendent, in other regystry KEY SW, this is the problem, Why?
BR
Old 06-17-2013, 11:48   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced1298 View Post
most problem is coming from bad contact of your SIM dongle. please re-insert and the sim and double check the 6 contact terminal and better use microscope sometime we cant see it in our ***** eyes. or might be cold solder parts

B.R.
Hi, and WHY the same Card in the same Box, W/O touch or modific anithing, i connect in other Win xp pc, whith the SAME disk immage of this, the BOX and Card is running perfectament?, not have need of change USB cable or PORT, All type of Box and Tools that use Smart Card are running Perfectament, please explain WHY,
br
Old 06-17-2013, 17:04   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4691
Thanks Meter: 42
@allumts, Ok, here is my technique just follow my procedure and you will learn what i mean, i hope my solution will agree to everyone. under your Windows Admin manager , create a Another User account like IPHONE,BLACKBERRY,SAMSUNG, ETC.
Ok here is my simple explanation to isolate the Drivers conflict specially when you are trying to instal different drivers, if you are trying to instal BOX DONGLES like samsung make sure instal it in you SAMSUNG user log on, afterwards you will need to install ALL necessary drivers for samsung box like USB driver,ROCKET DRIVERS, etc. NOTE: pls. do this and everything should work out fine. if this doesn't work for you that means you have problems with your windows setup registry or better reformat the whole hard drive and start with fresh WindowsXP. I have this method way back 7years ago , Reason why i did this method its because when you instal in 1 certain LOG IN USER it will not harm your other registry if you had 4 or 5 user logs they will remain in there perspective registry . To prove it just log in to your ADMIN user account then instal a program like any programs you want. and then log off from ADMIN user account. then Go To GUEST log in account. Try to delete the programs that you installed in ADMIN user and you will see the message ( YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED or NEED ADMIN PERMISSION TO DELET THE FILES ) if you get my point then your problems SOLVED
Old 06-17-2013, 18:43   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ced1298,
Ok, more or less I understand what you mean.
Meanwhile, I can confirm that if I enter GUEST account with, I have no internet connection, or rather,not see it but i'm connected.
I've icon of Ns-Pro, but if I click on the icon I get the same error.
For many other programs or BOX I can not do anything, I can not install/ uninstall because I wrote that I not have permissions, so normal.
But, how do I install eGate Drivers, and all the other things on GUEST ACCOUNT?, I must not use GUEST correct?
So you say you create another New Account, MARIO for example, and install all of MARIO?, With Axalto Drivers how can do?, The problem is in the CARD, because everything else works fine. It creates conflict CARD DRIVERS, only with NS-PRO, all other BOX/TOOLs Samsung Work, even with DIFFERENT CARD DRIVERS, w/o problem.
I WANT my NS-PRO, becouse is is working very Fine for Many operation, where falut whith one i complete whith other,some times, ok i want try this procedure and post resultated, tx !!!

P.d. Format Pc, not solve anythinghs, always same problem, only in one other pc, not format it, from many years and i've installed 10/13 different BOXs, all are working fine and w/o change USB PORT or other,
BR
Old 06-19-2013, 17:17   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ced1298 or other,
i've tryng to create other account from "panel of Control" in Account, it not permite to me of to create other User Account, renemad "Samsung" but other Admin User Account, but at this point not solve anythingh becouse all is condivise, BOX, Drivers itc...

So, has create other User "Samsung" no Guest, but when i change and enter in this other "Not Have Permision" for instal/Uninstal and i can see all Programs installed in my Pc, but not solve anythingh also it.

For sure i not have understand Where and How u to create other User whith any Programs and Drivers installed (or isolate), whith Admin permision.

At this point i not understand becouse when i Uninstal/instal other time Sw of Ns-Pro, clear the Device double, it start the first time, install the Database of 400MB, Egate, Rokey itc.., but when i re-tryng show other time the same Error.

Have formatted 3 time 1 mounth ago, but at the end always the same Problem of the CARD, in my other PC, never formatted from many years all is Working perfectament, Same Disk Immage of Win Xp sp3, i connect Ns-Pro in 1 Port Usb where if disconnect it and reconnect any other Box are working all perfectament, not have need of chanche cable/Port, run from Nokia BOX to Samsung Box, WHY HERE NO???,

Elco, please i cannot use my Ns-Pro whith new activaction, now for me is only one piece of the Hw no more, help me or if any other know /undertand how do, post me, tx
BR
Old 06-20-2013, 06:57   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19254
Sonork: 100.72990
Thanks Meter: 25,395
Contact me by yahoo messenger: [email protected] or by skype: elco_nsdongle and i will help you to solve that problem.

PS.
Don't have anything to do with the windows registry...
The Following User Says Thank You to Elco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 21:18   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Ok, very thank you Elco,
Br
Old 06-23-2013, 11:19   #14 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Error 0x01 Card Not Found" Reply to Thread

Br
yu tambian tengo este problema necesito un soution
Old 06-24-2013, 10:09   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Br
yu tambian tengo este problema necesito un soution
Escribe en ENGLISH porque ninguno te vas a responder escribiendo en tu idioma, usa el translator.

Translaction: Write in Englishe becouse anyboby answere to question if write in you language, use translator.
BR