View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 18:43   #10 (permalink)
allumts
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
@ced1298,
Ok, more or less I understand what you mean.
Meanwhile, I can confirm that if I enter GUEST account with, I have no internet connection, or rather,not see it but i'm connected.
I've icon of Ns-Pro, but if I click on the icon I get the same error.
For many other programs or BOX I can not do anything, I can not install/ uninstall because I wrote that I not have permissions, so normal.
But, how do I install eGate Drivers, and all the other things on GUEST ACCOUNT?, I must not use GUEST correct?
So you say you create another New Account, MARIO for example, and install all of MARIO?, With Axalto Drivers how can do?, The problem is in the CARD, because everything else works fine. It creates conflict CARD DRIVERS, only with NS-PRO, all other BOX/TOOLs Samsung Work, even with DIFFERENT CARD DRIVERS, w/o problem.
I WANT my NS-PRO, becouse is is working very Fine for Many operation, where falut whith one i complete whith other,some times, ok i want try this procedure and post resultated, tx !!!

P.d. Format Pc, not solve anythinghs, always same problem, only in one other pc, not format it, from many years and i've installed 10/13 different BOXs, all are working fine and w/o change USB PORT or other,
BR

Page generated in 0.07633 seconds with 7 queries