GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 04:15   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ahmedabad gujaratr
Age: 36
Posts: 101
Member: 221464
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Inifinity with spice mobile


I have infinity box But mostly spice phone not supported in infinity box I Have no knowledge Rx Tx And how to pin founds in mobile I use spider man box with infinity Please give diygram spice mobile pinup ( Rx Tx ) How to pin founds other mobile please give knowledge Rx tx Mostly new phone 5454 ,5262,940Gold , 5055, 5050, 4242. 4250, 6363,5161.5151,6464,580 6460 and all..........
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:51   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,204
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,502
Friend, why you lie ?
Many Spice phones supported by Infinity-Box.
Look here: www.infinity-Box com

Spice: D80, D88, D88N, D90, M3636, M4242, M4580, M4580DV, M5050, M5151, M5161, M5161n, M5252, M6000, M6060, M6262, M940N, QT-44, QT-50, QT-52, QT-55, S300, S400, S404, S404N, S410, S415, S450, S5, S500, S5110, S525, S530, S5330, S535, S540, S545, S555, S570, S580, S590, S600, S600N, S640, S650, S7, S700, S7000, S705, S707, S707n, S710, S8, S800, S808, S820, S9, S900, S920, S940, X1, other


Do you need more ?
I have a solution: If you want to see new model supported or if you are not satisfied with updates
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 13:25   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
~:Sujyot GSM Zone:~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Jodhpur India
Posts: 1,775
Member: 48238
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54361
Thanks Meter: 396
Hi
Specially for spice 5454 as it is different hardware based it has no connectivity with PC
follow this
Instruction for S/W updating via T Card

Updating Steps

Step 1:
Format T card before updating and make sure to set T card as FAT16/FAT32 format. (Note: the previous software is only compatible with FAT16 format)

Step 2:
Copy the folder KKUpdate and move it to T card root directory
Copy two files, Bin file and scat (txt file) to KKUpdate

Step 3:
Make sure T card is inserted into the phone. For the dual-T card handset, please make sure T card is inserted into card slot 1

Step 4: Updating
Option A) Updating when handset works in normal operation condition
Access to engine mode with code ‘*#01478963# ’, and then select option ‘update start’ to start S/W updating (Engine mode is not opened to end-user)
Option B) Updating when handset can’t be started up
Long-press ‘power’ + ‘5’ key to start S/W updating

Step 5:
After few seconds, LCD screen will display updating information and indicate the updating progress. When updating is done, phone will be rebooted automatically.

Warning
a) This S/W updating instruction is appointed as standard updating procedure. Please discard any previous updating instruction. This instruction is applied to the latest T card updating (MTK 53 platform).
b) This S/W updating with T card support is a smart updating method which has comprehensively considered all situations including such as handset can’t be started up. If handset can be started up normally, the Updating Option A (access to engine code to start updating) must be utilized. Otherwise, please select Option B (Long-press power key to start updating)


WBR
Jyoti
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 18:04   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,204
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,502
Do you have flash files for this model ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:01   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
~:Sujyot GSM Zone:~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Jodhpur India
Posts: 1,775
Member: 48238
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54361
Thanks Meter: 396
Yeas i have it

WBR
Jyoti
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~:Sujyot GSM Zone:~ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 18:49   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,204
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~:Sujyot GSM Zone:~ View Post
Yeas i have it

WBR
Jyoti
Very good.
please, send files to [email protected] and we will upload it in support area for all users.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2011, 08:43   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
~:Sujyot GSM Zone:~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Jodhpur India
Posts: 1,775
Member: 48238
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54361
Thanks Meter: 396
Uploading done

Ask if any other spice file needed.

Can mail or send pm
[email protected]

WBR
Jyoti
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:38   #8 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Age: 33
Posts: 35
Member: 1136936
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 55
s5110 spice pinout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~:Sujyot GSM Zone:~ View Post
Uploading done

Ask if any other spice file needed.

Can mail or send pm
[email protected]

WBR
Jyoti
i need s5110 spice pinout plz help me
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 13:26   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4
Member: 327196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Flash Fil Location??????????????

Please provide me M-5454 Flash File

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~:Sujyot GSM Zone:~ View Post
Hi
Specially for spice 5454 as it is different hardware based it has no connectivity with PC
follow this
Instruction for S/W updating via T Card

Updating Steps

Step 1:
Format T card before updating and make sure to set T card as FAT16/FAT32 format. (Note: the previous software is only compatible with FAT16 format)

Step 2:
Copy the folder KKUpdate and move it to T card root directory
Copy two files, Bin file and scat (txt file) to KKUpdate

Step 3:
Make sure T card is inserted into the phone. For the dual-T card handset, please make sure T card is inserted into card slot 1

Step 4: Updating
Option A) Updating when handset works in normal operation condition
Access to engine mode with code ‘*#01478963# ’, and then select option ‘update start’ to start S/W updating (Engine mode is not opened to end-user)
Option B) Updating when handset can’t be started up
Long-press ‘power’ + ‘5’ key to start S/W updating

Step 5:
After few seconds, LCD screen will display updating information and indicate the updating progress. When updating is done, phone will be rebooted automatically.

Warning
a) This S/W updating instruction is appointed as standard updating procedure. Please discard any previous updating instruction. This instruction is applied to the latest T card updating (MTK 53 platform).
b) This S/W updating with T card support is a smart updating method which has comprehensively considered all situations including such as handset can’t be started up. If handset can be started up normally, the Updating Option A (access to engine code to start updating) must be utilized. Otherwise, please select Option B (Long-press power key to start updating)


WBR
Jyoti
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 13:31   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
~:Sujyot GSM Zone:~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Jodhpur India
Posts: 1,775
Member: 48238
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54361
Thanks Meter: 396
You can download it from support as it has been updated a time ago

WBR
Jyoti
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:31   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,204
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunil_sangwal View Post
Please provide me M-5454 Flash File
Support area with M5454 files is here: download area
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 15:28   #12 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: in ur dreams
Posts: 791
Member: 867442
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602740
Thanks Meter: 143
Flash file for spice m 6460 needed
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 21:38   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 143
Member: 1881601
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
i need flash file of china d-mobile d8000 model plz post quickly
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:28   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,204
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadivarshney View Post
i need flash file of china d-mobile d8000 model plz post quickly
Hello,

What is required firmware version ?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with 6110 paulomt1 Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 2 05-25-2009 17:29
HELP: Problem with 5110 Xabi Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 1 07-16-1999 01:44
Netmonitor with FBus???? ratzfatz Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 4 06-09-1999 18:04

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:35.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.43602 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO