GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > QUALCOMM Models (3G)

QUALCOMM Models (3G) SGH-Z105x, SGH-Z107x, Z110, Z130, Z140, Z300, Z320i, Z500, Z510, ZM60, ZV10, ZV30, ZX10.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2005, 16:30   #1 (permalink)

Member: 90183
Thanks Meter: 0
Need system to repair Z500 IMEI!

Pls can i repair a Z500 imei?

Phone now show me 00000000... imei number!

What solution?

THX!!
Old 10-07-2005, 22:25   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 37787
i have the official imei software if you want it
Old 10-08-2005, 00:49   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 69631
Thanks Meter: 42
@ auth

if youve got a piece of software that can change the imei on a z500 your the only person in europe that has got it mate !!!!!!

loads of people thought they had it when they got winimei 1.16 but it does'nt work.

as far as im aware even the new nsdongle that claimed to do it does'nt work.

but if you have got something new that does'nt require any dongle or protection then please share it.

cheers

lolly pop
Old 10-08-2005, 19:00   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 37787
well i have downloaded it form the samsung web site. so yes i would say it works...
Old 10-08-2005, 23:05   #5 (permalink)

Member: 110916
are you going to post it here then?
Old 10-09-2005, 10:07   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19254
Sonork: 100.72990
Thanks Meter: 25,395
Take a luck

Just take a luck here.You may like it:

Last edited by Elco; 06-10-2006 at 16:26.
Old 10-09-2005, 14:51   #7 (permalink)

Member: 188626
This looks very good. Are you going to post it here, or maybe you can send it to [email protected]?
Old 10-10-2005, 07:00   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38782
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolly_pop
@ auth
if youve got a piece of software that can change the imei on a z500 your the only person in europe that has got it mate !!!!!!
loads of people thought they had it when they got winimei 1.16 but it does'nt work.
as far as im aware even the new nsdongle that claimed to do it does'nt work.
but if you have got something new that does'nt require any dongle or protection then please share it.
cheers
lolly pop

Many people have managed to change the IMEI on all Z series. I have....
Old 10-10-2005, 12:12   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocke
Many people have managed to change the IMEI on all Z series. I have....
if you read what i said in my post, which was "if you've got a piece of SOFTWARE that can change the imei on a zxxx phone your the only one who has..........."

please note the "SOFTWARE" word !!!

its obvious theres HArdWARE out there to do it, but theres no unprotected free SOFTWARE to do it.

correct me if im wrong though my friend
Old 10-10-2005, 12:24   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
if you read what i said in my post, which was "if you've got a piece of SOFTWARE that can change the imei on a zxxx phone your the only one who has..........."
please note the "SOFTWARE" word !!!
its obvious theres HArdWARE out there to do it, but theres no unprotected free SOFTWARE to do it.
correct me if im wrong though my friend

Well, WinIMEI don't use any hw protection....
Old 10-10-2005, 20:35   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@ jocke

there are loads of pro's on this forum, sadly im not one of them........

there are also loads of members who claim to be able to do things with phone software that no one else can....this makes them either a pro or a liar !!

which one are you my friend ??

if you can change the imei of a z500 or any zxxx phone with winimei software you must know something that we all dont ?

so without being nasty PUT UP...... OR SHUT UP !

this forum is for members to help each other, and yet your comming on hear claiming to be able to do something with a piece of free software that no one else has been able to do as of yet.

so why dont you do what this forum is here for and either upload your super duper version of winimei or give us all a detailed step by step solution how to do it .

hope ive not offended you my friend.

lolly pop
Old 10-11-2005, 06:45   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
there are loads of pro's on this forum, sadly im not one of them........
there are also loads of members who claim to be able to do things with phone software that no one else can....this makes them either a pro or a liar !!
which one are you my friend ??
if you can change the imei of a z500 or any zxxx phone with winimei software you must know something that we all dont ?
so without being nasty PUT UP...... OR SHUT UP !
this forum is for members to help each other, and yet your comming on hear claiming to be able to do something with a piece of free software that no one else has been able to do as of yet.
so why dont you do what this forum is here for and either upload your super duper version of winimei or give us all a detailed step by step solution how to do it .
hope ive not offended you my friend.
lolly pop
With your language i'll bet that the only friend you have is your Minnie the pig pillow...soaked in tears...

Well, you can start reading the posts here in this forum.
Insulting members and bad language won't help you.
I have seen at least 5 posts with the complete solution. The problem is that most of the people only read half of the post and then start screaming in the forums and behaving like a fool, just like you do.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:03   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocke
With your language i'll bet that the only friend you have is your Minnie the pig pillow...soaked in tears...
Well, you can start reading the posts here in this forum.
Insulting members and bad language won't help you.
I have seen at least 5 posts with the complete solution. The problem is that most of the people only read half of the post and then start screaming in the forums and behaving like a fool, just like you do.
no my friend, your also one of your above mentioned people who dont read the full story !!

you've read some of the posts and think that its possible to change the imei number of a zxxx with winimei, but you've never actually done it .

ELCO is a well respected member of this forum,and hes also made it quite clear that it cant be done with winimei !!

hes a pro in my eyes,and i believe someone like him over someone like you.

THERE IS NO FULL SOLUTION ON THIS FORUM THAT WORKS !!!

now prove me wrong...........

a single link will do ?

your a dreamer my friend .

you can become a marter if you can point this invisible link out with the full working solution

cheers
Old 10-11-2005, 12:19   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Well, You don't know anything about me.. Just make a cable that goes to the comport and usb at the same time.. then your done.. The solution is posted.. but people just thinks that you need to short pin 2&3 in the comport.. and thats wrog.. ask Elco.. And he will tell you that this is the solution...
Old 10-11-2005, 13:47   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i have read threads that mention this method, but ive also read threads that say it does'nt work as the usb lead ant com port lead both contain rx and tx and joining any wires from the usb to the com port wuld be a waste of time.

the problem im having isnt the hardware,its a software problem i think

the usb cable will read the phone when i connect pins 2 and 3 in the com port, but when i try to write the imei it goes so far and gives the error :

call date empty: fail !!

surely this cant be a hardware problem can it ?

please can you give me a link or even better a diagram of how to join the to leads together.

i have honestly searched every post on this forum and i cant find any schamatics or diagrams to how to do this.

to be completely honest, i only found one referance to actually joining the two cables together,and never found any link where ELCO agreed with it

i appologise for insulting you my friend, can you please help me...... and other fellow members

lolly pop