GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > USB-Smart > Dongle Problems (USB-Smart)

Dongle Problems (USB-Smart) Dongle probelms and installation support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2006, 08:58   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 150697
Thanks Meter: 7
thank zulea! good luck to you!

Anyone who says USBSmart is a bad tool or has no support is really stupid. USBSmart had continuous updates during the entire year it was out (yes, less than 1 year).

Right now the SE, Nokia and Sharp unlocking business is bad for EVERYONE. Zulea may have come a point where there is nothing left for him to do. USBSmart was made to get back at Laser for cracking DIV. Now that setool has no future with standalone system, Zulea's USBSmart also has no future.

The newest sharps, sony ericssons and BB5 nokias are all not unlockable at the moment and nobody (at the moment) has any idea how to make a solution for these models (BB5 may be soon though). Cruiser is now just as dead as USBSmart and many other boxes are adding SE and Sharp support (just copying work that was done by Zulea and Laser over the years). Even Setool cannot unlock the new Sony Ericssons and as a result, there is just not enough business or chance for these tools to continue like this.

So, for now, IN MY OPINION, Zulea's choice is correct being the choice that suits his life. Zulea may be a brilliant engineer, but he isn't ***... and even if he didn't put his tool to "THE END", there aren't many updates that he alone can provide. So until these newer phones' security holes are found, this market will be bad; but when the holes ARE found or the loaders are released, then the market will pick up again.

So instead of coming into this section and flaming about how bad USBSmart is or saying goodbye in a sh!tty way, just remember that Zulea's great USBSmart tool was only $45 (USD/EURO) and that if you haven't made your money back yet, then you are a dummy.

Also, remember there is still support for USBSmart in the Twister dongle support.

Perhaps in the future, Zulea or someone he has worked with or trained will return and make another excellent tool.

Thank you Zulea.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:03   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17711
Thanks Meter: 1,858
I think, you are sick. Please visit your doctor ASAP.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:08   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 17745
Thanks Meter: 1
yes he is sick - this is sure.
and what must do people who have their USB SMART 2-3 weeks ago ,a?
45EURO fo 2 weeks support - great.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:17   #4 (permalink)
D9N
Crazy Poster

Member: 35708
Thanks Meter: 4
USB-SMART was great... but i dont think it was great to get a activation for Motorola just 10 days ago ... and now ... baaaaaaaaaaaah ... ZULEA you stinks...

D9N
Old 08-29-2006, 11:23   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevbodian View Post
Anyone who says USBSmart is a bad tool or has no support is really stupid. USBSmart had continuous updates during the entire year it was out (yes, less than 1 year).

Right now the SE, Nokia and Sharp unlocking business is bad for EVERYONE. Zulea may have come a point where there is nothing left for him to do. USBSmart was made to get back at Laser for cracking DIV. Now that setool has no future with standalone system, Zulea's USBSmart also has no future.

The newest sharps, sony ericssons and BB5 nokias are all not unlockable at the moment and nobody (at the moment) has any idea how to make a solution for these models (BB5 may be soon though). Cruiser is now just as dead as USBSmart and many other boxes are adding SE and Sharp support (just copying work that was done by Zulea and Laser over the years). Even Setool cannot unlock the new Sony Ericssons and as a result, there is just not enough business or chance for these tools to continue like this.

So, for now, IN MY OPINION, Zulea's choice is correct being the choice that suits his life. Zulea may be a brilliant engineer, but he isn't ***... and even if he didn't put his tool to "THE END", there aren't many updates that he alone can provide. So until these newer phones' security holes are found, this market will be bad; but when the holes ARE found or the loaders are released, then the market will pick up again.

So instead of coming into this section and flaming about how bad USBSmart is or saying goodbye in a sh!tty way, just remember that Zulea's great USBSmart tool was only $45 (USD/EURO) and that if you haven't made your money back yet, then you are a dummy.

Also, remember there is still support for USBSmart in the Twister dongle support.

Perhaps in the future, Zulea or someone he has worked with or trained will return and make another excellent tool.

Thank you Zulea.
shut up newbie ... :P
Old 08-29-2006, 11:26   #6 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
grow up you twats!

Sit and do the maths and work out exactly how many unlocks/flashes/imei changes you will need to do to get your money back, cos i bet its not alot!

Stop bitching and barking in here, and start earning your money back!
Old 08-29-2006, 11:34   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:. View Post
grow up you twats!

Sit and do the maths and work out exactly how many unlocks/flashes/imei changes you will need to do to get your money back, cos i bet its not alot!

Stop bitching and barking in here, and start earning your money back!

lol
this is not about that stupid few $$$ ... its just about same story again again again
Old 08-29-2006, 11:48   #8 (permalink)

Member: 52517
Thanks Meter: 0
Ah well another useless bit of hardware for the pile.......Thank *** I got mine cheap....LOL
Old 08-29-2006, 11:49   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 79828
earned mine back
but i feel for these peeps who had theres a short while
we need a server set up to dl all files
or anyone who all files has to stick on disk's and start passing around (postage cost of course)
Old 08-29-2006, 11:49   #10 (permalink)

Member: 52517
MMMM......try this again..... ***.........
Old 08-29-2006, 11:54   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 17745
Thanks Meter: 1
there is one solution- twister support dongle- 25 $ - for 6 months
there they have flash files for JAF, redbox, USB SAMRT and others
but why to pay for something that we have already payed
Old 08-29-2006, 12:01   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 146369
Thanks Meter: 119
Can't agree more... I bought my USB smart for about 12 days ago... I haven't lost anything... In 12 days i earned my dongle in... So stop b!tching and start getting *******rs instead...

Im still glad for my dongle, why shoulden't i be?? It works perfectly if you know what you are doing...

wbr
Old 08-29-2006, 12:42   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 228601
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by doberman View Post
there is one solution- twister support dongle- 25 $ - for 6 months
there they have flash files for JAF, redbox, USB SAMRT and others
but why to pay for something that we have already payed
if u have jaf you can dowloard usb smart flash file easy by support .phone tool .cn try ur best
Old 08-29-2006, 13:23   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 213835
You are really sick.
Actually zulea doesn't not create any thing after DIV.
Only copy and paste.
He know he can't create any thing in his remainder life so he choose to left.
Old 08-29-2006, 14:59   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 192180
did not expect cheap smart usb to be the first to quit and loose the war.

it really put cruiser on its knees months ago.

and killed sonics a year ago.

too bad that cheap mass marketing strategy can not last that long.