GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SwS Team Products > Redbox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2005, 07:54   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 13239
Thanks Meter: 3
Problem with JIC server access

I post here and not contact with jic because I think is not a server problem.

Because a Redbox hardware fail, my box was changed by Julvir (thanks a lot), of course serial number was different and know I have a new key file. The problem is that new serial is not in password data base.

I'm trying to access jic server with old pass (from old serial), but server says "INVALID USER OR SERVER".

2 things about server access:

1- When I execute Client_v1.4.151.exe internet explorer don't starts automaticaly, so I open manually and go to http://217.35.92.127/server/ as I read in some post. I run under Win98SE, because redbox soft crash under WinXP.

2- Web server interface (accessed by http://217.35.92.127/server/) is diferent as showed in support section of sws-redbox.com, I don't know if this matter, but at the botton only is showed IDLE not IDLE REDBOX xxxxxxxxx detected.

So:
- Is pass tied to serial number??
In that case I must get a new pass from : jic support or sws support?

- Is that server URL correct?. Why is different?

And finaly how can I run RedBox software under XP? Some trick? I have tried in diferent pc's and same result.

Thanks
Old 06-17-2005, 16:29   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3173
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 17,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusangel
I post here and not contact with jic because I think is not a server problem.

Because a Redbox hardware fail, my box was changed by Julvir (thanks a lot), of course serial number was different and know I have a new key file. The problem is that new serial is not in password data base.

I'm trying to access jic server with old pass (from old serial), but server says "INVALID USER OR SERVER".

2 things about server access:

1- When I execute Client_v1.4.151.exe internet explorer don't starts automaticaly, so I open manually and go to http://217.35.92.127/server/ as I read in some post. I run under Win98SE, because redbox soft crash under WinXP.

2- Web server interface (accessed by http://217.35.92.127/server/) is diferent as showed in support section of sws-redbox.com, I don't know if this matter, but at the botton only is showed IDLE not IDLE REDBOX xxxxxxxxx detected.

So:
- Is pass tied to serial number??
In that case I must get a new pass from : jic support or sws support?

- Is that server URL correct?. Why is different?

And finaly how can I run RedBox software under XP? Some trick? I have tried in diferent pc's and same result.

Thanks

Problem is password , send me your ID , and next week i will answer the pass , ( but verify if is on server today because each day we add new user )

About XP , is strange , i think nobody have problem for XP or 98 , try to clean PC and try again

BR
Old 06-17-2005, 18:41   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

ID sent.

About XP, have instaled in one PC with xp recently instaled.

Thanks
Old 06-23-2005, 21:35   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi julvir, I sent my ID a week ago and still haven't pass for Jic Server.

I see you have been very busy with updates.

Please can you review my ID.

Thanks and BR
Old 06-26-2005, 19:38   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thank's, I got it.

BR

Jesus