GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cyclonebox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 09:19   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 399172
Sonork: 100.1581353
Thanks Meter: 81
Red face info about cyclone box

welll after cn cyclone box result iv purchased a new box.......
iv installed and activate box sucessfully.........now jst wanna know how to use this box???????????abt how to flasg dct4 n bb5......abt all option settings and
wat is the use of DIAGNOSTIC port in box?

Old 07-06-2009, 18:44   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 153397
Sonork: 113032
Thanks Meter: 372
plz read Sticky thread

br
cyclone teem

Old 07-06-2009, 18:49   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 247347
Thanks Meter: 58
And wait for moulniski's ans...

Old 07-07-2009, 00:51   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Here the video manual where you can get how to do the more important jobs with you Cyclone...

http://www.4shared.com/file/11023337...EO_MANUAL.html

The Diagnostic post is an additional socket which, in the future version of the Cyclone software, will give you the chance to use the box as nokia fault finder.. actually is not used by the today version of the software.
The settings are really simple.. only USB or Cyclone port.. you sue them to choose how to flash your mobile.. usb (if you use this option remember to untick use TX2 in the BB5/flash window) or wia Fbus using the service port.. remember is essential the use the TX2 adapter (The yellow cable you got with the box) when you work with the BB5 mobiles.
The ac port you can find on the back of the box is for a 9V-10V DC power supply with the positive (+) on the internal pin. This power supply is usefull when you flash or unlock the DCT4+ as some mobiles need this additional value to be writed or to get the fastest speed in flashing and on the BB5 mobiles (If you use 8 pin cables like GPG pro series) to get a really incredible flashing speed.

BR and enjoy your new box

Alex

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-25-2009, 12:56   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 399172
Sonork: 100.1581353
Thanks Meter: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Here the video manual where you can get how to do the more important jobs with you Cyclone...

http://www.4shared.com/file/11023337...EO_MANUAL.html

The Diagnostic post is an additional socket which, in the future version of the Cyclone software, will give you the chance to use the box as nokia fault finder.. actually is not used by the today version of the software.
The settings are really simple.. only USB or Cyclone port.. you sue them to choose how to flash your mobile.. usb (if you use this option remember to untick use TX2 in the BB5/flash window) or wia Fbus using the service port.. remember is essential the use the TX2 adapter (The yellow cable you got with the box) when you work with the BB5 mobiles.
The ac port you can find on the back of the box is for a 9V-10V DC power supply with the positive (+) on the internal pin. This power supply is usefull when you flash or unlock the DCT4+ as some mobiles need this additional value to be writed or to get the fastest speed in flashing and on the BB5 mobiles (If you use 8 pin cables like GPG pro series) to get a really incredible flashing speed.

BR and enjoy your new box

Alex
nice box thanks to cyclone team

Old 07-25-2009, 14:33   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 575900
Thanks Meter: 3,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh_bhola View Post
iv installed and activate box sucessfully.........now jst wanna know how to use this box???????????abt how to flasg dct4 n bb5......abt all option settings and
Diagnostic port if for future Use ... For HW problems in Phones...Thats yet not implemented for use...
Rest about HOW TO i Sticky Watch Videos
And weclome to Cyclone

The Following User Says Thank You to NADEEM GONDAL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2009, 21:16   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 16943
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh_bhola View Post
hi
yes i have several questions:
1 must i tick sx4 bypass for 5800 unlock?
2 i have seen in the video tutorials for bb5 unlock is ticked sx4 bypass, i don't know if is default in the old cyclone version or is ticked by the user and not appears in the tutorial, is it necessary to tick sx4 bypass for unlock all bb5 phones?
3 what is pmm dump in user area in bb5 tab?
4 what must i tick for flashing dct4 and bb5 in skip, pre-flash tasks and post-flash tasks?
5 where must i put the downloaded flashes? are they good for another boxes?
6 what are the different functions of phone mode in common? some of them i know, another not
i have more questions but at the moment is enough for learning.
thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to jak2812 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2009, 01:11   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak2812 View Post
hi
yes i have several questions:
1 must i tick sx4 bypass for 5800 unlock?
2 i have seen in the video tutorials for bb5 unlock is ticked sx4 bypass, i don't know if is default in the old cyclone version or is ticked by the user and not appears in the tutorial, is it necessary to tick sx4 bypass for unlock all bb5 phones?
3 what is pmm dump in user area in bb5 tab?
4 what must i tick for flashing dct4 and bb5 in skip, pre-flash tasks and post-flash tasks?
5 where must i put the downloaded flashes? are they good for another boxes?
6 what are the different functions of phone mode in common? some of them i know, another not
i have more questions but at the moment is enough for learning.
thanks
Answers
1) no.. never use sx4 bypass in unlocking.. just be sure you use the tx2 Adaptor (The yellow cable in bundle with the box) when working on BB5 phones..) When the Program ask you if you want calculate the codes Wait about 10 seconds for the mobile being in local mode (if not press power on on the mobile to get it) and answer yes.
2) was as default in the old software version.. Before the unlock, in my opinion, is better always, for saffety, made PM back-up and rpl from phone then click on unlock.. for the old sl1 just PM back-up and Thick Skip SP info
3) is a function to delete the first 128 bytes of the firmware.. don't use it if you don't know what is needed for.
4) i always thick repower on boot and I leave all the others tasks as they are... it the mobile is a dead one (no certs as after full erase) you can unthick the pre-flash tasks
5) better you keep the flash files in the same standard of the other boxes.. (normally c:\program files\nokia\Phoenix\products)
6) some are test function, some are diagnostic, some are usefull for sifferent job on the mobiles.. as usual don't try function until you don't know what are them for... if you want try them do it with a mobile already killed or just waiting for an RPL)
Enjoy your new box

BR

Alex

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2009, 07:09   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

really nice explaining ALEX...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NADEEM GONDAL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2009, 15:35   #10 (permalink)

Member: 1063170
Thanks Meter: 5
Nice explanation.....

The Following User Says Thank You to rickytenerife For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2009, 00:01   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 16943
Thanks Meter: 35
hi
i'm happy with my cyclonebox and very very happy with the support, especially with moulnisky, every question i have, he give me an answer.
today i have unlocked two phones, one 3120c and not ask me if i want calculate the codes, żis that normal or not? and the other phone was one 5800, i have do it like you have told me and very easy.
thanks

Old 07-27-2009, 05:14   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yes ..mainly Reading NCK code is for RAPIDO Based Phones...
All others SL2 can be UNlocked normally as usual so not need NCK Code calculcation ..
NO Worries

Old 10-13-2009, 11:43   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 812328
Thanks Meter: 23
can anyone help on how to unlock such model in nokia using cyclone bos?

Old 10-13-2009, 14:50   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Just follow the instructions in this thread
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=811470

BR

Alex

Old 10-13-2009, 22:55   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 203352
Sonork: 100.1609650
Thanks Meter: 244
first of all you have the cyclone thats very good .its better than tornado,tsunami or elnino.the most advantage is moulnisky(alex) the hero

The Following User Says Thank You to sazr For This Useful Post: