GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Repair by brands

Hardware Repair by brands All about hardware problems sorted by brands inside subsections.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2006, 13:39   #106 (permalink)

Member: 307605
Thanks Meter: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by artusius
Hi all,
How test the parts?
At first you may learn read schematic diagrams.
Parts in phones are similar with radio,tv or other device,maybe smaller.If you know how work diod,capacitor,resistor,transistor,etc., then you can test
parts in mobile.
Finding faults comes with expirience
Read forums,ask and learn.Is the best way for study
rarely is problem in pasive parts only in RF part and nevertheless change only active parts look like PW AMP alternatively UEM alternatively UPP alternatively TIKU alternatively FLASH alternatively FILTERS look like keyboard alternatively SIMFILTERS, so-called uselessly you will be some measure!!! is that thing know-how
have a nice day :-)
Old 07-09-2006, 14:32   #107 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23587
Thanks Meter: 63
No Need to Learn Basics ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Keptn
rarely is problem in pasive parts only in RF part and nevertheless change only active parts look like PW AMP alternatively UEM alternatively UPP alternatively TIKU alternatively FLASH alternatively FILTERS look like keyboard alternatively SIMFILTERS, so-called uselessly you will be some measure!!! is that thing know-how
have a nice day :-)
The_Keptn
I agree with you that rarely the problems are found in passive parts like resistors, capacitors,coils etc., but the idea of learning from basics is to know the theories involved so that these knowledge can be used to study and understand future developments in the technologies which are very fast changing. In fact, it also boosts up one's confidence level while undertaking any job. Can we design and successfully complete writing a manual with what you are suggesting ? If done as you say, the manual will be very short and would just have one page to list which active component to be replaced when and if not successful by this method , just throw the phone to the dust bin. The technician following such a manual will not be able to repair simple faults like a ****n fuse or a damaged pcb track or a bad pad contact or a bad battery contact or even a faulty keypad. In the past such technicians were called screw driver technicians and are now called gun master technicians in the mobile industry. With their favourite tool that is the Hot Air Gun, they first reheat the suspected section or the part (is indeed required and works many a times) and if not successful, they keep on heating it till they spoil it and then they replace the part without applying their mind to the problem really ! Sorry, i don't mean to insult or humiliate anyone, but this is a fact because such technicians render the phones non-repairable even for the experienced technicians because of damaged PCB or the damaged or peeled off pads/tracks .
Old 07-09-2006, 15:08   #108 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 169052
Thanks Meter: 121
Amigo

Yes brother

They need to start from one point and test till the IC's, then change with Hot airstaion?
Tst all parts before the main part? Learn in that way better and will be a very good technician oneday

Old 07-09-2006, 15:39   #109 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 260002
Thanks Meter: 8
this is a very good guide for a newbie in cellphone repair. thanks
Old 07-09-2006, 16:45   #110 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 116572
Thanks Meter: 22
Exclamation partial short

can any one explain the thing which helps us know which component is gone where the problem actually lies in case of partial short things like that i have seen people giving details only about electrcity not more than that
Old 07-10-2006, 07:07   #111 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 169052
Thanks Meter: 121
Course

Brother: We start at the beginning so that you can understand everthing, wait and we will come to all.
Rome was not build in a day???

Brother, first you must know , what is problem, then have Shematics and look for part, then test all power points for volts, resistors, etc, Then you find fault and change part or parts and you are done, working phone 100%

Old 07-10-2006, 13:04   #112 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Feedback Please !

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPDebug
Please send me learning courses at [email protected]....:-)
For everyone like yourself, we would like to know from you if you have found useful and informative , the chapters on basics posted here. We can proceed further if you guys care to post your opinion here !
Old 07-10-2006, 13:06   #113 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by baywalker
this is a very good guide for a newbie in cellphone repair. thanks
Thanks Baywalker for your opinion.
Old 07-10-2006, 13:13   #114 (permalink)
No Life Poster

frank opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree59
good but its bot easy for every one
Please specify what you have found diffcult please. We shall try and simplify it more. We need opinion of people like you to improve our lessions ! Please speak out. There may be many like you but feeling shy to speak out here.
Old 07-10-2006, 13:37   #115 (permalink)

Member: 308933
Thanks Meter: 0
i have one new 2300, but the radio reception has a problem sound like no channel found ... bssssssssssssssssssssssssss sound.I use the latest version v5.62 but radio is not working.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 13:47   #116 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 198756
Thanks Meter: 59
i saw a very good lecture in learing maintance or repairing mobile phones ,,, well done mates keep up them ....
Old 07-10-2006, 14:04   #117 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeni222000
i saw a very good lecture in learing maintance or repairing mobile phones ,,, well done mates keep up them ....
There are many posted on this thread, which one did you find useful , brother ?
The Following User Says Thank You to 1amigo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2006, 14:34   #118 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 263378
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1amigo
For everyone like yourself, we would like to know from you if you have found useful and informative , the chapters on basics posted here. We can proceed further if you guys care to post your opinion here !
I'm not so newbie, so all archives post here, i have learned for ages before.
What I want to know is the real of mobile phone system work, in very details!, Efficient Error tracing methods, Dump flash of eeprom in details, and any technical explanation is very welcome.

But all those archives refresh my brain anyway. :-)

Next day is promised day. he he he ...
Old 07-10-2006, 14:39   #119 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Beginners, We Need And Seek Your Opinion !

ATTENTION : [email protected], [email protected],[email protected], artusius, parvezjk,ajubaba, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], shirly, [email protected], [email protected], bojs, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], clip, sallu, [email protected] , [email protected], Eng.Shawgi, mdsheriff, BAKE, RB3TECH, nkakanou, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] , farrukh mobiles, moon mobiles UAE, [email protected], shree59, hotlovercool4, seny85, cak_arief, elkirf, jak2812, techshift, Incitosh, ijogo

Please post your opinion : THE GOOD, THE BAD OR THE UGLY !
IT WILL HELP US TO IMPROVE OURSLEVES . GOOD OPINIONS WILL ENCOURAGE US TO POST MORE, BAD OPINIONS WILL HELP US TO IMPROVE OUR SKILL OF TEACHING AND THE UGLY .......... YOU ONLY ADVISE US WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING IF NOT TRYING TO HELP THE BEGINNERS HERE HERE THE SHOW MUST GO ON ! LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKEOVER FROM HERE !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1amigo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2006, 14:41   #120 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 16943
Thanks Meter: 35
hi luca
i write here like jak2812 but i have send it to you several emails like mobiljak.
regards