GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NEROkey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 12:36   #1 (permalink)

Member: 234175
Thanks Meter: 1
ipmart

Legit or not ?

$19 seems about what something like this is worth.

(Ipmart always seem to have the most reasonable prices for stuff and he has never ripped me off. Never sold junk china cables that don't work properly etc.)

If you look at the cost of setool + lgtool @ $69 (Box no cables fully activated).

I am not going to unlock hundreds and hundreds of phones and I agree with paying the developers not the middle men.

I don't really need this or any hassle.

(If the issue is just that the card cannot be reloaded 200 phones for $20 is pretty damn good - fair to just get another).

If its something like you think his price is too reasonable so you deactivate his cards that *****.

Even the worst types of DRM / fraud type activities in other industries are completely dwarfed by the stuff tried in the unlocking industry.

Even stuff then has a known timeout seems like people just do mxbox type things just on a wim. (Even though most people were just happy as it was - if they weren't they would rather get cyclone / fenix key.)

Just want to know whether I can use the nerokey as sold or not, standalone, offline (Other than recharging that I will never need).

Thanks

Old 01-19-2012, 16:21   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Box support unlock all DB20xx unlock all cid and DB3xxx to CID53 and all this is free and unlimited without internet. Support too flashing this phones but nothing more.

Old 01-21-2012, 01:11   #3 (permalink)

Member: 234175
Thanks Meter: 1
Basically what I want to know is if this :

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f618...-area-1411090/

Is due to ipmart just selling the hardware that cannot be used or its something that is their fault (like giving wrong email address or whatever).

Old 01-22-2012, 01:31   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Just ask before buy that they selling dongle activated if yes or they can give you active code , then you can buy if not , then better buy from other person/shop.
I got lots nerokey from Multi-Com.pl Akcesoria GSM - Serwis i Sklep GSM, sprzt do serwisu: Furious Box, Turbo SIM IPhone, JAFWM, UFS3 and never got problem with activation.

Old 01-22-2012, 14:32   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 289243
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 View Post
Box support unlock all DB20xx unlock all cid and DB3xxx to CID53 and all this is free and unlimited without internet. Support too flashing this phones but nothing more.
may i asking friend, is there any chance for exceed features about e.g. android models of SE.? thx for answering,

W.B.R. bogdanrex0