GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Forum Announcements and Support > Forum Announcements

Forum Announcements Here you can find all forum news, changes, Updates and other useful information about Gsm-Forum.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 00:13   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
How about

an announcement regarding your stupid decision to kick BB5box from the board..

Would really like to hear why you felt you had to do this..

Ultimatively you are putting a nail in your own coffin every time you do this because people will scatter onto the other alternative forums for the specific boxes..

Bad move indeed..

Twisterfan

Old 04-27-2008, 12:23   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
Ok..

So now i go to another forum for support for

BB5 Box
JAF Box
NsPro box
SETool

So moderators..

Do you think you have done a good job ? This forum was meant to be THE forum for all cellphone related things.

Only box i own that still has main forum here is UFS box and it has been obsolete for a LOONG time..

Sad that you decided to destroy your own forum..

Lets hope that the owner of the forum will kick those no-good moderators and get the box support back so that we dont need to visit multiple sites..

Twisterfan

Old 04-27-2008, 12:29   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterfan View Post
Ok..

So now i go to another forum for support for

BB5 Box
JAF Box
NsPro box
SETool

So moderators..

Do you think you have done a good job ? This forum was meant to be THE forum for all cellphone related things.

Only box i own that still has main forum here is UFS box and it has been obsolete for a LOONG time..

Sad that you decided to destroy your own forum..

Lets hope that the owner of the forum will kick those no-good moderators and get the box support back so that we dont need to visit multiple sites..

Twisterfan
be carefull with your words mate, IMPERATOR NEO will bann you soon !!!

Old 04-27-2008, 12:32   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 627176
Thanks Meter: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
be carefull with your words mate, IMPERATOR NEO will bann you soon !!!
:d yes sir maybe he'll be banded
DM3unlock u want move this???????
this new production and good new to member here

Old 04-27-2008, 12:34   #5 (permalink)
Banned

no i am not DM3 team i am just reseller from them, i even would never moove my jaf support but i have no other way till IMPERATOR NEO is helping others to screw up members...

Old 04-27-2008, 12:52   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,264
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmsky View Post
:d yes sir maybe he'll be banded
DM3unlock u want move this???????
this new production and good new to member here
For DM3 in UK contact us or Our Reseller Smart Phones as DM3 is Based There.
And All BB5 unlocking is done on the spot within seconds and whilst you wait.

BR

Fast Unlocking Team

Old 04-27-2008, 13:04   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

@ Raskal , Admit the wrongs you ve done and the dirty work thats what cause the problem , i am not posting now to fight or argue, but whats wrong is wrong we could have all came to this in peace but you and your team can never be trusted and see now you even attacking Admins and Super Mods , Before you were editing and attacking users.

Be Fair, just an advice, you will loose a lot more than what you lost already if you carry on, it s a shame to see business men act like this. again just an advise.

It s up to you.

BR

Old 04-27-2008, 13:09   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
@ Raskal , Admit the wrongs you ve done and the dirty work thats what cause the problem , i am not posting now to fight or argue, but whats wrong is wrong we could have all came to this in peace but you and your team can never be trusted and see now you even attacking Admins and Super Mods , Before you were editing and attacking users.

Be Fair, just an advice, you will loose a lot more than what you lost already if you carry on, it s a shame to see business men act like this. again just an advise.

It s up to you.

BR
i must correct you. admins are 100% okay, Abo Ali, Zfrank, Winner58 all nice ppl, so i am not attack any admin, you must read carefuly my post.

About to be fair, i am 100% fair person.

Let's close this topic please i am really tired.

B.R.,
Raskal

Old 04-27-2008, 13:13   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

Ok

@all please do not make any silly comments and waste forums space, if you need to say anything that makes sense feel free but enough with war makers and fighting and spaming.

thank you all for understanding.

Old 04-27-2008, 13:19   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
Ok

@all please do not make any silly comments and waste forums space, if you need to say anything that makes sense feel free but enough with war makers and fighting and spaming.

thank you all for understanding.
100% agree with u

just one think, i hate IMPERATORS

B.R.,
Raskal

Old 04-27-2008, 13:21   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 36394
Thanks Meter: 250
sorry to waste forum space , thanx *** this topic can't be closed as some people wish .

but as i remember good the one who started all the mess was raskal bb5box.org and manole , finally zulea came from the dead .

firstly the phillipines guys came with a box so raskal and the gang got furious and started cursing shouting making some noise .

i don't know for sure who cracked first . but i know that jaf soft was cracked and non of the advbox supporters admit doing it . few hours later bb5box.org came walking tall that he cracked advbox .

as i can see the mistaken one is raskal and his crew .

correct me if i'm wrong ,

mr raskal , plz stop playing innocent and fair .

WBR

Old 04-27-2008, 13:34   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-H-T View Post
sorry to waste forum space , thanx *** this topic can't be closed as some people wish .

but as i remember good the one who started all the mess was raskal bb5box.org and manole , finally zulea came from the dead .

firstly the phillipines guys came with a box so raskal and the gang got furious and started cursing shouting making some noise .

i don't know for sure who cracked first . but i know that jaf soft was cracked and non of the advbox supporters admit doing it . few hours later bb5box.org came walking tall that he cracked advbox .

as i can see the mistaken one is raskal and his crew .

correct me if i'm wrong ,

mr raskal , plz stop playing innocent and fair .

WBR
man adv team did not crack jaf i know who do it but it doesn't matter. What bb5.org do is not my problem, he is he and me is me, very simple.

but one more thing, how crackers can crack a crack? dct4+ is first made by griffin as u remember, so .....

let's stop waste time, i am really tired, very very tired of you guys.

B.R.,
Raskal

Old 04-27-2008, 13:44   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 36394
Thanks Meter: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
man adv team did not crack jaf i know who do it but it doesn't matter. What bb5.org do is not my problem, he is he and me is me, very simple.

but one more thing, how crackers can crack a crack? dct4+ is first made by griffin as u remember, so .....

let's stop waste time, i am really tired, very very tired of you guys.

B.R.,
Raskal
i really don't care if they put DCT-3 unlock in their soft , its still wrong for a product SUPPORTER to crack it and start a war , and i still remember your reply to the auto learning mode back in couple months ago or more ,

anyway , thank you mr raskal for being very tired of your customers , coz i'm one of them and i'm sure there's alot more who are using your products .

btw i have BB5BOX and JAF + Pkey 2 pc's

WBR

Old 04-27-2008, 14:19   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 627176
Thanks Meter: 34
who is crack JAF and why JAF crack advande-box.......everybody know.i wish u live here....and say to all member
have a nice day mr raskal

Old 04-27-2008, 15:00   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2527
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,109
My personal opinion:

When people will follow forum rules all is ok. But atm, here is nothing ok.

We (S-Mods, Admins) decided to go now a little bit harder way, many people here are insulting others, spamming with advertising links and so on. We donīt want this, so we had deleted more and more threads, because they are only useless posts. This forum was created long time ago for people to help other. Now this forum will be more and more sick, all are crying and insulting!! Why? I canīt understand this. Dealers have to post in theire sections (Product support sections, Mainsales etc). There are Mods to moderate theire own sections. This is in responsibility of productteams. If they decide to delete postings they can do it. We (rest of normal mods, admins) moderate normaly not theire sections. So when these mods are not able to do this job correctly they have to be kicked off. But this must be done from productteams. So if everyone follow forum rules all will be ok and no product team has to move to theire own forum in another place. I can unserstand when they move because of insulting etc... So itīs all peopleīs decision to be fair to others, no insulting, no bad words, no fighting... And then, only then product teams will staying here in this great forum. I hope that bb5box Team will be back here!
When i delete a post, a thread or edit it, if i will ban someone, that is not personal, i hate nobody here! I follow only forum rules, that is my job! I will do it as fair as possible for everyone, but u canīt make it quite for everyone!

Closed Thread