GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2016, 11:51   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 933
Member: 1792561
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 76
any solution eMMC are unusable.


HiPower mode is OFF
CMD Pullup Level: 825 mV
CMD Active Level: 2877 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 1501004D4147344642F70F0459E7AFD2
EMMC CSD: D02701320F5903FFF6DBFFFF8E406008
EMMC Manufacture Name: SAMSUNG
EMMC NAME: MAG4FB , S/N: 0F0459E7 , rev. F7
EMMC NAME (HEX): 4D4147344642
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 2095982 MB (01FFB6E00000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 384 KB (000000060000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 28416 KB (000001BC0000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: Yes
Backup saved: MAG4FB_0F0459E7_20161228_163127.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

eMMC are unusable.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:37   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 163
Member: 1382268
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 67
You've misunderstood

Your emmc is not unusable its only write protected that mean you can't write any file on it it
You should do this in order :

1 . Go to advanced operations tab
2 . Select Remove Write Protection
3 . Click custom operation
4 . Again go to advanced operations
5 . Select emmc firmware update
6 . If popup window com up to enter you product number ( the full name on your emmc like : Kxxxxxxxxx-Bxxx) and click confirm
7. After update firmware is done and it show repairing eMMC CID you should take out the emmc if you use adaptors like moorc EMATE or disconnect all lines from emmc if you soldered wires and connect it again
8 . Detect eMMC Again and check the result in log
9 . Post the log of your job here

BR : SASH ==>>Seyyed Aidin Shobeyri
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aidin01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2017, 08:49   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Bangladesh BD
Posts: 36
Member: 2653615
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1675715
Thanks Meter: 15
HiPower mode is OFF
CMD Pullup Level: 2175 mV
CMD Active Level: 2464 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 65646F4D204D4F52128100000615444C
EMMC CSD: D07FFF320F59007FF6DB80001E40001C
EMMC Manufacture Name:
EMMC NAME: M MOR , S/N: 00000615 , rev. 81
EMMC NAME (HEX): 4D204D4F5212
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 2095982 MB (01FFB6E00000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 2048 KB (000000200000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 128 KB (000000020000)
Backup saved: M MOR_00000615_20170710_124752.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

Warning: Maybe your emmc damaged

eMMC are unusable.

HELP ME PLEASE THANK YOU...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 13:04   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 96
Member: 794019
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidul View Post
HiPower mode is OFF
CMD Pullup Level: 2175 mV
CMD Active Level: 2464 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 65646F4D204D4F52128100000615444C
EMMC CSD: D07FFF320F59007FF6DB80001E40001C
EMMC Manufacture Name:
EMMC NAME: M MOR , S/N: 00000615 , rev. 81
EMMC NAME (HEX): 4D204D4F5212
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 2095982 MB (01FFB6E00000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 2048 KB (000000200000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 128 KB (000000020000)
Backup saved: M MOR_00000615_20170710_124752.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

Warning: Maybe your emmc damaged

eMMC are unusable.

HELP ME PLEASE THANK YOU...
use new emmc bro, that one is as good as a rock.

change
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:42   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 79
Member: 2459405
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
Check DATO connection bro..
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 12:57   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 36
Posts: 39
Member: 34095
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
emmc are unusable - problem in z3x soft 100%! Only in EMMC KLM2G1HE3F-B001, other EMMC all OK
Tested in EasyJTAG Plus 1.5.1.0, after 2 times connect emmc programm say "emmc are unusable", but after reconnect VCC EMMC all repeats. Hey support z3x - please pay attention to this.
Also, the program spoils the data in the emmc KLM2G1HE3F-B001 when you try check emmc or detect emmc.

Last edited by full-flash; 07-08-2018 at 13:06.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to full-flash For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 13:11   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Age: 36
Posts: 39
Member: 34095
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
First connect to emmc
Quote:
eMMC_tool Suite ver. 1.5.1.0 (release date: 25.04.2018)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64 bit) build 7601 (6.1.7601.18015)

Looking for EasyJTAG box...
EasyJTAG API ver. 2100
EasyJTAG Box Serial = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Card Serial = XXXXXXXX
EasyJTAG Box Firmware = 1.62

Changelog:

11.06.2018 (ver 1.5.1.0)
Fix: Bugs that have been found through your crash report
Add: Explorer NTFS Support (it will probably be slow on EasyJTAG V1)
Add: Extracting contacts from store.vol (currently only from a file on disk)

Setting frequence to 14 Mhz
CMD Pullup Level: 2732 mV
CMD Active Level: 2763 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 1501004D3247314846087415D092AFB0
EMMC CSD: D02701320F5A03B9F6DBFFE78A40400A
EMMC Manufacture : SAMSUNG , EMMC NAME: M2G1HF , HEX: 4D3247314846 , S/N: 7415D092 , rev. 0x08
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x15 , OEM ID: 0x00 , Device Type: BGA (Discrete embedded) , Date: 10/2012
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 1908 MB (000077400000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 1024 KB (000000100000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 128 KB (000000020000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
EMMC BootArea Write Protection: Permanent for ROM2/ROM3
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.5 (MMC 4.41)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x48 , Boot from: ROM2 (Boot partition 1)
Boot Bus Config: 0x02 , width 8bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x01, RST_n signal is permanently enabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x03
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
Backup saved: M2G1HF_7415D092_20180706_102450.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.
second connect to emmc
Quote:
Setting frequence to 14 Mhz
CMD Pullup Level: 2732 mV
CMD Active Level: 2774 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 1501004D3247314846087415D092AFB0
EMMC CSD: D02701320F5A03B9F6DBFFE78A40400A
EMMC Manufacture : SAMSUNG , EMMC NAME: M2G1HF , HEX: 4D3247314846 , S/N: 7415D092 , rev. 0x08
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x15 , OEM ID: 0x00 , Device Type: BGA (Discrete embedded) , Date: 10/2012
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 3798748 MB (039F6DC00000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 1024 KB (000000100000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 128 KB (000000020000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
EMMC BootArea Write Protection: Permanent for ROM2/ROM3
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.5 (MMC 4.41)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x48 , Boot from: ROM2 (Boot partition 1)
Boot Bus Config: 0x02 , width 8bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x01, RST_n signal is permanently enabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x03
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
Backup saved: M2G1HF_7415D092_20180706_102611.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

eMMC are unusable.
after reconnect VCC emmc again everything repeats
Tested on several emmc

Last edited by full-flash; 07-08-2018 at 13:20.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 07:47   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Ak bhandare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: india
Age: 22
Posts: 106
Member: 2683243
Status: Offline
Sonork: not using
Thanks Meter: 24
Need Samsung KMQ310013B-B419 firmware

Hello Team i need Need Samsung KMQ310013B-B419 firmware.

in may hand j320f .
i am try to formate emmc but alwayes emmc password lock and emmc helth is bad error
i am try to flash emmc but emmc firmware not add jtag folder i am find to google but no luck
plz if possible give me firmware.

Samsung KMQ310013B-B419
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 16:07   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: syria
Posts: 768
Member: 257716
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1650684
Thanks Meter: 53
not possible bga 221
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 19:45   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 43
Posts: 1,548
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak bhandare View Post
Hello Team i need Need Samsung KMQ310013B-B419 firmware.

in may hand j320f .
i am try to formate emmc but alwayes emmc password lock and emmc helth is bad error
i am try to flash emmc but emmc firmware not add jtag folder i am find to google but no luck
plz if possible give me firmware.

Samsung KMQ310013B-B419
we cant have prepaed firmware for new Samsung eMMC, becouse new firmware is signed by Samsung, and not are free
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:35   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
pintu_das's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Narsingdi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 23
Posts: 1,743
Member: 2325851
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1680491
Thanks Meter: 1,748
Donate money to this user
i have same problem




eMMC_tool Suite ver. 1.5.2.0 (release date: 06.08.2018)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit) build 7601 (6.1.7600.16385)

Looking for EasyJTAG box...
EasyJTAG API ver. 2100
EasyJTAG Box Serial = 0900301095CE53A5
Card Serial = AAAA6B50
EasyJTAG Box Firmware = 1.63

Changelog:

06.08.2018 (ver 1.5.2.0)
Fix: Bugs that have been found through your crash report
Fix: Writing ROM2 for Samsung (Write by vendor)
Fix: Freezing the program on a RandomVerify
Add: Folder for saving to Explorer (in settings)
Add: Extract from store.vol from emmc (explorer)
Add: Automatic repair of damaged store.vol when extracting (Explorer)
Add: Adding MountPoints for partitions (efs, userdata) when formatting
Add: Checking for an empty EFS before backup (Read by Vendor Samsung)




Setting frequence to 21 Mhz
CMD Pullup Level: 711 mV
CMD Active Level: 1557 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 65646F4D204D4F521281000002400152
EMMC CSD: D07FFF320F59007FF6DB80001E40001C
EMMC Manufacture : , EMMC NAME: MMOR , HEX: 4D004D4F5200 , S/N: 00000240 , rev. 0x81
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x65 , OEM ID: 0x6F , Device Type: Device (removable) , Date: 0/2014
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 128 MB (000008000000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 2048 KB (000000200000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 128 KB (000000020000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
EMMC BootArea Write Protection: No
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.5 (MMC 4.41)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x78 , Boot from: ROM1 (Main User Area)
Boot Bus Config: 0x00 , width 1bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x00, RST_n signal is temporarily disabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x03
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
Backup saved: MMOR_00000240_20190312_163351.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

eMMC are unusable.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 15:05   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 43
Posts: 1,548
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintu_das View Post
i have same problem


EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 65646F4D204D4F521281000002400152
EMMC CSD: D07FFF320F59007FF6DB80001E40001C
EMMC Manufacture : , EMMC NAME: MMOR , HEX: 4D004D4F5200 , S/N: 00000240 , rev. 0x81
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x65 , OEM ID: 0x6F , Device Type: Device (removable) , Date: 0/2014
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 128 MB (000008000000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 2048 KB (000000200000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 128 KB (000000020000)

eMMC are unusable.
you emmc is dead. need to replace
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2019, 21:42   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 258
Member: 2636476
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintu_das View Post
i have same problem




eMMC_tool Suite ver. 1.5.2.0 (release date: 06.08.2018)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit) build 7601 (6.1.7600.16385)

Looking for EasyJTAG box...
EasyJTAG API ver. 2100
EasyJTAG Box Serial = 0900301095CE53A5
Card Serial = AAAA6B50
EasyJTAG Box Firmware = 1.63

Changelog:

06.08.2018 (ver 1.5.2.0)
Fix: Bugs that have been found through your crash report
Fix: Writing ROM2 for Samsung (Write by vendor)
Fix: Freezing the program on a RandomVerify
Add: Folder for saving to Explorer (in settings)
Add: Extract from store.vol from emmc (explorer)
Add: Automatic repair of damaged store.vol when extracting (Explorer)
Add: Adding MountPoints for partitions (efs, userdata) when formatting
Add: Checking for an empty EFS before backup (Read by Vendor Samsung)




Setting frequence to 21 Mhz
CMD Pullup Level: 711 mV
CMD Active Level: 1557 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 65646F4D204D4F521281000002400152
EMMC CSD: D07FFF320F59007FF6DB80001E40001C
EMMC Manufacture : , EMMC NAME: MMOR , HEX: 4D004D4F5200 , S/N: 00000240 , rev. 0x81
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x65 , OEM ID: 0x6F , Device Type: Device (removable) , Date: 0/2014
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 128 MB (000008000000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 2048 KB (000000200000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 128 KB (000000020000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
EMMC BootArea Write Protection: No
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.5 (MMC 4.41)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x78 , Boot from: ROM1 (Main User Area)
Boot Bus Config: 0x00 , width 1bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x00, RST_n signal is temporarily disabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x03
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
Backup saved: MMOR_00000240_20190312_163351.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

eMMC are unusable.
This emmc from lephone and its emcp

Is i m right

Replay
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to coderinside For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2019, 17:39   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: uttara dhaka bangladesh
Age: 30
Posts: 118
Member: 1778788
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1641454
Thanks Meter: 76
i have same problem any solution

Setting interface to EasyJtag2/ISP
Setting bus width to 1 Bit
Setting frequence to 12 Mhz
CMD Pullup Level: 1757 mV
CMD Active Level: 1846 mV
EMMC Device Information :
EMMC CID: 65646F4D204D4F521281000002400153
EMMC CSD: D07FFF320F59007FF6DB80001E40001D
EMMC Manufacture : , EMMC NAME: MMOR , HEX: 4D004D4F5200 , S/N: 00000240 , rev. 0x81
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x65 , OEM ID: 0x6F , Device Type: Device (removable) , Date: 0/2014
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 128 MB (000008000000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 2048 KB (000000200000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 128 KB (000000020000)
EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.5 (MMC 4.41)
Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x78 , Boot from: ROM1 (Main User Area)
Boot Bus Config: 0x00 , width 1bit
H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x00, RST_n signal is temporarily disabled
Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x03
Device supports partitioning features
Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
Backup saved: MMOR_00000240_20190510_213522.extcsd
EMMC Init completed.

eMMC are unusable.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 18:49   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 43
Posts: 1,548
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohel12 View Post
i have same problem any solution

EMMC CID: 65646F4D204D4F521281000002400153
EMMC CSD: D07FFF320F59007FF6DB80001E40001D
EMMC Manufacture : , EMMC NAME: MMOR , HEX: 4D004D4F5200 , S/N: 00000240 , rev. 0x81
EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x65 , OEM ID: 0x6F , Device Type: Device (removable) , Date: 0/2014
EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 128 MB (000008000000)
EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 2048 KB (000000200000)
EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 128 KB (000000020000)
Extended CSD Information :
Extended CSD rev: 1.5 (MMC 4.41)

eMMC are unusable.

you eMMC is dead, and need to be replaced
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:19.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.52609 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO