GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering

GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 13:54   #61 (permalink)

Member: 1747449
Sonork: backside
Thanks Meter: 26
Online c;asses for programming/reversing/microcontroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabirabi View Post
finally i have come to a final decision...i will join one of these. guys plz advice me what should i do for this operation?

option1: I will join BIT college in Banglore(India). Many guys advice me for this because it teaches both software & hardware part.

option2: I will join open institute for distinct education as SAP & Whosland said in abobe posts. languages like C,delphi, Assembling,reversing, about microcontrollers,etc. whatever are..

I cannot join Computer engineering beause I have not completed 10+2 with science..Therefore I have to spend more 2yrs to join Computer Engineering. Good programmers & friends plz guide me....

Best Regards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkinfo_khan View Post
even me , iam also in the same boat ,but iam staying in bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharejamohit View Post
can u give me traning of programing i am also new in this journey if u dont mind

check here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83/...-poll-1459866/
Old 07-20-2012, 11:37   #62 (permalink)

Member: 1702440
Sonork: baderthanyou
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
one thing i couldn't understand, if i want only to make my own flashing box & its software then should i must join ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION engineering or should i join the institute which provides following skills one by one?

step1 =learn about hardware, com ports, mobile comunication, platforms e.t.c.
step2 =learn about asembler, ida olly e.t.c.
step3 =learn some high level language (C++, Delphi, VB)
step4 = if all 3 steps is succes, is easy to make your own flashing box.

i dont have idea to where i can find such teaching institute. also plz reply me how much time it takes to learn above steps one by one. because i am here so curious to develop my own.

regards!
Rabi
you can understand more from mobile institutions from India like britco&bridco,impt Delhi India,gsm institute of mobile phone technology Kerala India,
this institutions have a great team in both hardware and software
and they are here for 12 more years in repairing field
Old 08-07-2012, 12:11   #63 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1766148
Sonork: 100.1614494
Thanks Meter: 490
I just completed my 18een 15 days ago...
My Plan is also like you,
I am now joining Computer Engg....
Old 08-08-2012, 11:33   #64 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1745022
Sonork: Save The Market
Thanks Meter: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ni****h View Post
I just completed my 18een 15 days ago...
My Plan is also like you,
I am now joining Computer Engg....
nice to see peple like u having such an aim..
u are in the right way. join engineering & concentrate more towards extra stuffs rather than just being books parrot.
good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to market feedback For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 16:09   #65 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1766148
Sonork: 100.1614494
Thanks Meter: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by market feedback View Post
nice to see peple like u having such an aim..
u are in the right way. join engineering & concentrate more towards extra stuffs rather than just being books parrot.
good luck.

Thanks for Blessings...!!
Old 08-18-2012, 20:06   #66 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 238812
Sonork: 100.1602669
Thanks Meter: 1,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by baderthanyou View Post
you can understand more from mobile institutions from India like britco&bridco,impt Delhi India,gsm institute of mobile phone technology Kerala India,
this institutions have a great team in both hardware and software
and they are here for 12 more years in repairing field
Sorry! But I think this post of yours is only advertising some Institutions.

As I know about Bridco&Britco, they make some technicians to work at different places, they have good support for them like how to flash a phone or unlock, but about their knowledge, I have some doubts.

And as per Thread Starter, he says, that he needs to make his own box and software, do you really think that they can provide this kind of Information to him?

I know a person, who learned from HAT (somewhere in delhi) and they gave him HAT Box ( LOL, ufs in wooden case) and he almost came 5 times to me to install that box for him.

My point is: A good Institute which teaches you to repair phone, or to use software, not necessarily, can teach you how to reverse engineer some codes, or to code your own software.

Br,
Shadab Ahmad
Old 08-19-2012, 12:01   #67 (permalink)
Freak Poster

100% agreed with shadab. There some of the stupid guys in this forum who knows flashing a phone is same as making own flasher.
@shadab sir: I have followed your several posts in reverse engineering section & found u being very diligent in your dedication & work. So i cant give u more than best of wishes for your passion towards programming

Best regards
The Following User Says Thank You to market feedback For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 18:51   #68 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 238812
Sonork: 100.1602669
Thanks Meter: 1,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by market feedback View Post
100% agreed with shadab. There some of the stupid guys in this forum who knows flashing a phone is same as making own flasher.
@shadab sir: I have followed your several posts in reverse engineering section & found u being very diligent in your dedication & work. So i cant give u more than best of wishes for your passion towards programming

Best regards
Thanks a lot bro for your best wishes. Its the most precious thing for me.

I am just trying to learn things from some great members of this forum.

Br,
Shadab Ahmad
Old 09-02-2012, 16:11   #69 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1002949
Sonork: 100.1582346
Thanks Meter: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikmann View Post
To do that, you need at least a few years experience in programming (any language: C, Delphi, ASM, Java...), and when you've got that, you'll know the answer to all these questions.

BTW, you don't need a college degree or such for this thing, you can learn everything by online tutorials, references and examples.

is it possible without any college degree and online tutorials references and example and 2 or 3 year practice is enough ?
Old 09-02-2012, 18:03   #70 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymobil View Post
is it possible without any college degree and online tutorials references and example and 2 or 3 year practice is enough ?
It depends upon u dear. But u must have good knowledge of coding in C,C++,assembly,reverse engineering & so on that u can learn from an institute..
learning online is good when u know programming but from scratch its just a waste of mind..
Try to learn from him:
Quote:
I am not so good in this field, but believe me, I never went to any school for these things.

A graduate in Arts ( Philosophy Hons. LOL ), now striving to become a programmer

So, just try to understand, see how things work, use Google, Brain and nothing can stop you.

Br,
Shadab Ahmad
And him:

Quote:
Topic starter - you 3 month asking for something. Better start learning yourself. I have only 2 years and few month experience of programming. Starting from zero knowledge and on real examples. But it allow me create not a bad thing for this time. And I still can say - I'm bad programmer
I'm not study for it, I just want do it, I like it.
I hate mathematics, but for me closer logic and intuition. This useful for me.
Just make a target and move to it. For 3 month of your own trying and study - you was can learn some basics, make something simple.
Even this thread might help u:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f576...tware-1143917/
Old 01-27-2015, 16:23   #71 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1055354
Thanks Meter: 252
For reversing, you must understand how CPU works on low-level. Because modern CPUs/systems are overwhelming (virtual adressing, so on, so on), i recommend to start with a simple 8-Bit CPU

Learn PIC (or AVR) assembly language and do some electronic projects.

Or even better build your own 6502/Z80/8051/... system and learn about address space, address decoding, assembly coding...

By learning these things in a low level, it becomes much easier to understand advanced concepts.
The Following User Says Thank You to sergeymkl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2015, 12:21   #72 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2219233
Sonork: palani
Thanks Meter: 59
rabirabi

Quote:
@Dzirt
Happy to see a BEST member here in my thread, thats what i was looking for.Yes, u are right.Thread is 3months old & i am still seeking for these topics..
You are 100% right from your point because u had someone to guide or u were knowing what to do but here not I am.I am also doing my best to achieve the target..U might not know me, i am just from a small village of nepal which even u cant find in google. Here, the gsm tech is very poor that only I have managed to use ufs,jaf,atf,mx,ub,z3x,avator,etc. around 60km area among 40 villages..this is my passion & liking that i am really very intersted in gsm software development..even i havent seen more than 5 htc,ifone,blackberry till my life but i am still willing to learn & do something great on them.

Somewhere in this forum i read "FIST We should have good patience & we should like it and we should be aware of phones as well."
After this there shoud be concernteration on learning programming languages & so on.

so within these months i have been really workd day & night for understand how softare works,how dongle works,about reversing,communiction and many many things.Believe me I hardly had slept before 2am as i focused in programming...As time passed now i know things about HTC,IFONE,GSM backgrounds,About gsm software & now I am ready to study Programming.U know if I had started this some months before then I would have no idea what to study,What am I doing,How to do,
But now I have a reason & a way to achieve.....

@All
U all have been thinking what the idiot things I have been posting.But believe me its really a new thing for me to start from Zero.One Day I will be sure someone a someone good programmer know by you.

Thanks & Best Regards for Your Presence.
rabirabi.....i'm today 6.2.2015/// study your theread,,,, im really intrust to u... what happended.....
Old 02-08-2015, 19:02   #73 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1721899
Thanks Meter: 39
Hi everyone! I would like to give some help in this topic that I'm interested in too so the last day I captured very interesting Infos about making the own box and it was pure practical , the bad news is in French hehehehe
Here is the link: Make box - Download - 4shared
Old 03-05-2015, 03:30   #74 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2242614
Thanks Meter: 85
continue guys who knows someday one of us achieve this goal I like many have this hope just think that puee start learning some programming in c then reverse engineering software decompilacioes and dismantling of the internet is the best teacher there
Old 08-31-2015, 10:16   #75 (permalink)

Member: 2179431
Thanks Meter: 8
hello every one i have the idea that how many fields of people need for making own softboxes 1=embededengineeer 2=vlsi engineer 3=commputergeneral programmer eg c c++ dot net etc my phone no is 09702450708