Member: 375673
Thanks Meter: 16
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsm.Universal View Post
where you face problem in convert bin file to pac file

post here screen shot

gud day sir

i upload my backup firmware here because i don't have a software to convert my backup .bin file to .pac file so is there any way that the dragon support or any third party software creator can provide us this software, so that we can extract the bin file and convert it in the .pac file so that we can flash it to the researchdownload sprd flasher andriod software

there is a lot of thread here in other forum that encounter this situation like mine. by only reading the backup file to make sure it is safe to format but the other way went wrong and the phone became dead ..

by reading the backup in gpg dragon it will erase the partition of the phone what the hell ..i thought only flashing and formatting can make the phone dead so i don't mind considering i will be dead after read backup

gpg dragon this is your responsibility to help me revive this phone

i admit its my fault to not read your updates thread of the new procedure..
but in other hand it is your product that i used so please i am waiting for a good news ...

@
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPGDragon Help View Post
and please try to upload your flash file
you ask me to upload the file sir so i uploaded you give me hope and . its done but you leave me behind after that..

you don't reply anything i don't know if you are working on it or not....

sorry for being so rude right now i'm so very eager to have a solution for this right now

here is in my mind what if i encounter this again into other kind of phone. will i tell to my *******r there is no solution yet so take this phone and punch me in the face to make it fare is that what you want me to do. or would you say to me go to the product seller and ask them for a factory firmware .

The Following User Says Thank You to jcjibz For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.09936 seconds with 7 queries