View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 19:17   #13 (permalink)
Irinel
No Life Poster

Member: 4201
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinus
are u that guy that was forced to close your service some year ago in suceava and re-opened it now?

i;ve heard ppl were verry unsatisfied with the services provided
I think you're makeing a great mistake ,it`s about 2 persons: regarding the web page -now it has a different administrator ,i know the team that works for GSMBOX and i can assure you that it is a great one :try to acces this forum and you will see that everybody is pleased and help each other.I have moved all my team there,also the technical support just to give a hand,i must let you know,also, that the site is under bidirectional administration .I am sure that everybody will be satisfied ,because all the news concearning GSM world will be frequently announced. In my opinion i think will is the best forum. My personal oppinion is that this forum is the greatest one in Romania ever and by far the best one. Here is a place where everybody help eachother no matter the colour or rase,nationality or competence.A lot of people help eachother . I assure you that this site is the best gsm forum in Romania now .I will do whatever it takes so that this forum will be at least as good as it is now,just sign in and you will see.

Best regards,
Irinel

Page generated in 0.06610 seconds with 7 queries