View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 19:47   #18 (permalink)
Martyn20

Member: 2147876
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcceleghg View Post
The code to unlock Samsung C3590 will be set in 3 ways:

1. Turn Samsung C3590 with a not accepted by the device card , ie another operator (if the card has no PIN to enter it ) .
2 . The phone should ask unlock code .
3 . When prompted for the unlock code ( unlock code or network code or nck code ) you must enter the NCK / Network code and press OK .
! Sometimes the NCK code does not work ! In this situation , you need to enter Unfreeze / Defreeze code and press OK ( " incorrect code " will appear ) and then enter the NCK code and press OK ( " correct code " will appear) .
4 . The phone is already released.

If Samsung C3590 does not ask for unlock code or no screen appears to enter you must:
1. Turn Samsung C3590 with a card not accepted by the device , that is another operator (if the card has no PIN to enter it ) .
2 . Mark one of the two sequences :
# 7465625 * 638 * NCK / Network # code or * # 7465625 * 638 * NCK / Network # code
3 . The phone is already released.

If the device does not ask for unlock code or any screen to enter you must:
1. Turn Samsung C3590 with a card not accepted by the device , that is another operator (if the card has no PIN to enter it ) .
2 . Enter the combinations below:
# 0199 * Unfreeze / Defreeze #
# 0111 * NCK / Network #
# 0121 * SCK / Subprovider #
# 0133 * SPCK / Provider #
3 . The phone is already unlocked .

: If after entering the codes , the phone error code , resetealo after card should work with other operator !
I am having a go at the second solution as my phone does not ask for a code but after # 7465625 * 638 * how do I change the keyboard so it types letter (NCK) it just types numbers and if I have a go at typing fast it still does not change to letters

Page generated in 0.09127 seconds with 7 queries