View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 03:47   #88 (permalink)
Enelyam
Freak Poster

Member: 1514778
Thanks Meter: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcs1234 View Post
iagree, i have a box of phones with no signal or imei 004.....to date its cost me £300 buying customers new phones....so ive stayed on 16.9 which is solid. But ive also heard octopus box is good for repairing phones...does any one with octopus box agree...it seems like the unlockers have hit a brick wall with with software pass 4.1.2. I just cant take the chance of unlocking customers phones with the new updates. Z3x is still the best, but i would rather no update than a update that might cause problems with customers phones...
I cant agree more, It have cost me a bit more than that actually. Problem is that the models are in there but if youre not hanging around the forums all the time its hard to know which models are actually dangerous to unlock using the box. But it happens with all boxes, some are better with certain phones, some are better with others. Grab as many boxes as you can, and youll be safer and will give better service to your customers. You know theres a box working on those N900 variants and its quite good actually. For the money we make from those boxes its worth buying them. Still, would be good if from time to time they tell us the risks with unlocking certain phones so that we dont waste money buying boards to very unhappy customers.

Page generated in 0.08119 seconds with 7 queries