rosencraft

Member: 2265423
Thanks Meter: 2
Smile Iphone 4S iOS 7.1.2 Sprint Unlock

Hi!

I hope someone can please help me

I have an
- Iphone 4s
- Locked on Sprint (requires activation, maybe I can try to activate it with ting dot com but I did not try yet)
- Model A1387 (CDMA and GSM)
- iOS 7.1.2
- Jailbroken with Pangu 1.2.1
- Baseband is 5.2.00
- Carrier is Sprint 16.0

I have to use the iPhone in Italy with a carrier called Wind, micro sim is 128k, sometimes I travel to USA or Europe.

My iPhone should be a world phone (CDMA and GSM) but I think that Sprint locks the GSM antenna.

I would like to know the exact steps to unlock this phone and have 3g, calls (in and out) and sms (in and out) working.

I have seen that there are many Chip sims like XSIM EVO, NETERTEAM, GEVEY and from what I read in this forum the best for Iphone 4s are
GPP (maybe the New GPP with chip L1S3?) or R-SIM 9 PRO but I am not sure of what brand and version exactly gives the best percentage of success with my iPhone and iOs version.
Many people also talk about of a nano4g patch I should apply, available at gevey(dot)com(dot)br/nano4g (which is down now and I think maybe this is the same iR0se tool patch available at unlockpro(dot)ru/nano4g(dot)html or at ir0se(dot)com/t(dot)html) after adding the chip to the sim, and also of changing the Sprint bundle file

Can please someone be as clear and precise as possible explaining all the steps and expected rate of success for my 4s?

Sorry for using (dot) instead of . but I can not post links until I have ten post, I hope is fine

Thank you very much

Last edited by rosencraft; 10-01-2014 at 21:55. Reason: added GPP and Rsim to post
The Following User Says Thank You to rosencraft For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08056 seconds with 7 queries