View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 10:32   #71 (permalink)
livingstone088

Member: 1882100
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingstone088 View Post
Hi GUYS , THERE IS A GOOD NEWS,

i have unlocked my SPRINT iphone5 , WITH RSIM-7+ ... i have Tweaked the PLST TO WORK SMS AND 3 G .... HURRAY

ITS A SIMPLE FIX

I dont know how to Upload a IMAGE HERE..

Well here you go Buddy, But Please dont sell this on ebay or anywhere , Just help people out there who are in need for Help with SPRINT Iphone - ANY Version .

STEP 1 : You need to jailBreak Your IPHONE at 8.1 with PANGU
STEP 2 : INSTALL OPEN SSH From PANGU , YOU Dont need to Install CYDIA .

Here comes the Trick
STEP 3 : ANY SIM You Wish , Insert it Into IPhone Along with Your RSIM
STEP 4 : You need to Select the Carrier - > Other - > Insert 3101200 (IMSI) if you are prompted by the SCREEN

STEP5 : Now You need to Download WINSCP for WINDOWS and MAKE Connection to your IPHONE with your IP Address and User Name : root Pass : alpine

STEP 6 : Navigate to the following Path " /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/"

Final TRICK

STEP 7 : Just find this Folder Sprint_LTE_US.bundle And Rename it to Sprint_LTE_US_TRICK_OLD.bundle

STEP 8 : Now You can just Close your Eyes and Open it in a Seconds and check your Iphone You could see your Carrier and Also you can USE 4G or 3G Any Just turn on the Data Roaming .....

ROCK IT UP GUYS .... Do Say Thank You , I have spent Days's To Work this out Finally It Works Like a Charm Factory Unlocked - No Signal Drop or 3G Speed Perfect

Last edited by livingstone088; 10-25-2014 at 10:37. Reason: NO PATCH REQUIRED , I HAVE UNLOCKED IT USING RSIM-7PLUS , I GUESS YOU CAN with ANY RSIM (y)

Page generated in 0.08875 seconds with 7 queries