Old 10-31-2014, 22:59   #74 (permalink)
S2JSolutions
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1792851
Sonork: 100.1622382
Thanks Meter: 13
Roy Paulin aka Parot aka the CLOWN

Dear Roy Paulin, aka PAROT, aka the clown,

You say I started it? And you open a thread on us and look how the tables have turned.

What did I tell you? He's a CLOWN. Veteran? And you call me a junior? Go fix some screens you clown. You're lucky I wasn't on this post for awhile because I didn't know my login.
Clearing AT&T logs since 2002? More like bait and switching since 2002. Learn english and speak properly you 40 year old clown.
Let's hear it Roy Paulin. Now you have blocked me on Skype, like a clown.
You want to get big names on your side? Getting into the trading business now? Won't happen buddy, the traders will know how big of a clown you are. You're a clown, don't forget. Last words on Skype from this clown before he blocked me:

"[10/25/2014 7:09:14 PM] Lone Parot: I never had a history of a chargeback cheating!
so you can call some one anything you want accuse them anything you want and you dont want to be called
according to what you have done?
you have done a chargeback for a jobs done 3weeks ago,, what you call it?
truth hearts sometimes- but it's called chargeback cheater-
and you want the world to know right?
next time be carful what you wish for. they might came true/

I will never go down to your below-sea-level of reasoning.
your reasong are full of fallacy
you use argument with poor, or invalid, reasoning..
My advise: stay in topic, don't go attack the person and keep your emotion.

how I fed my kidz..? well I traveld to diffrent continents of the earth.
GOt some skills way beyond yours, I can assure you that-
you may have the money. but you will never have what I have-
Clear reasonings.skills and I can see people( I knw who I need to keep!)
thanks but no thanks"

I can see you didn't get great education. You speak like an illiterate child. LOL, you feed your KIDS (not kidz you clown) with others' money. Who are you keeping? No one and nothing. You open this thread trying to shoot us down first. Travel to different continents with others' money. What skills? Baiting and switching skills? I'll give you that credit. You also should be receiving credit for us losing reputation to good people like Unlockbase, SWEDEN GSM. We wish we've shown them positive results for a good price, but some things are too good to be true and I do apologize for the way things have ended. Everyone has received their share of refund from us directly. Justin and I did our due dilligence to move on and I hope everyone in the business can see and respect that.

Now, Roy Paulin, talk your **** you clown.

-JAMES

Page generated in 0.09145 seconds with 7 queries