View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 00:07   #75 (permalink)
moulnisky
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Hi,

After reviewing all the documents received, been reached this analysis of the facts.

A) Parot been managing all the deals with S2JSolutions inadequately and with negligence causing both a lost of profit and a lost of business for S2JSolutions

B) parot opened a thread against them for a paypal chargeback, whatever it been an action not nice done by S2JSolution, to shield himself from the chance of a thread against him and aimed at creating a bad reputation about S2JSolution; to get his target he gave these false informations in the thread:

B1) He said he got 3 paypal chargebacks for a total of 11k USD when the claim was only one for about 3k USD and anyway always less then the amount Parot supposed to refund.
* B2) He said his paypal account been limited cos of those 3 claims when it was already limited on octobler the 9th, reason why he wanted the amount wired instead to have it sent via paypal (Paypal asked him a serie of documents in relation to his paypal activity).
* B3) He said that the job been delayed cos of S2JSolution misconduct while he, instead, wasn't able to give them the amount of unlocks he agreed to do.

At the end of this issue he even messed S2JSolution about the paypal refund as he used for the refund his barclays bank account which he already said in this post :

Quote:
Originally Posted by parot View Post
Good morning,

YES everyone is saying except you..
want me to wire and you file chargeback as well

anyway

I tried refunding you but it will take some payment from my bank to cover the refund.

I did switch bank soon after James told me that he is taking back the 34k in my bank becuase hes a friend of the banker im my bank(mmm popular guy)
So i did switch business bank and emptied my previous business bank account which is linked to PAYPAL just incase- and My new bank account is not active yet still waiting for some paperworks.... l aways move ahead.( I don't tell my opponent my next move)

REMEMBER you made my account LIMITED becuase of your transactions.?

heres your 3 paypal transactions that made my account limited until now

so my suggestion you is you file a chargeback and I will not dispute or respond to it.. paypal will return your money in 10days even if there is not enough amount in my paypal account and they will send me a letter where to pay.
( this is good for me to use all what left in my account as I am closing my paypal account- now i've proven that paypal is not safe even to the customers you thought they are safe to deal with-)

If you did filed a chargeback 6 days ago for a job dOne.there should be no problem you filing chargback now as I am giving my Consent-

I am partly refunding some of your payment(from previously done IMEI) enought whats avaialble in y paypal account.

to you its an EXCUSE- but to me it's REASON.

that's your personality. both of you- ACCUSE someone without verifying-

as the old saying says': A fools does Answer back w/o listening first;

and please don't skype me anymore you are not welcome there-

in every message you sent , Im not even reading it.( skimming alittle)
there is no knowledge at all- all crap- and hatred

you can tell a man's heart by the words that comes out his M_Outh

both of you has hatred. intelelligent discussion is not possible with you.

as the old saying says:

don't argue with stupids they will bring you down to his level and beat you there with his experience-

REVIEW all your post and ask your self- AM i an intelligent or only hatred-

ANd oh by the way. when you owed me 12,000$ becuase you said your other source done your imei?()

I never force you to pay because I don't think small, in fact I offered you a payment plan and you agreed to pay it little by little for every submission-

and it took you 1 month to pay for it-

I don't owe you- this is refundable you brought into yourselves-

so have the same courtesy I have given you-( dont force me. if it took you 1 month to pay what you owed me it will only takes 10 days for paypal to return your money-)

I Don 't Use EXCUSE. I use Logical REASON-

End Of discussion.

PAROT
SINCE 20002
was already closed (So the direct debit in paypal favour been cancelled) and never existed the option the refund was going to be completed.

He even, via private message, said his bank account was closed for fraud prevention cos of the paypal claims: thing absolutely false as the account was already closed for his own choice days before and the money transfered to a saving account (If ever been any money still available in that account).

Our 1st target is anyway S2JSolution receiving his refund so will be given 72 hours (3 working UK days) to Parot to process the refund: missing in doing it will be reason of heavy restrictive actions against the user Parot which will be forced to change his signature from "Since 2002" in "2002-2014"

Hope this analysis is clear for all the readers.

BR

Alex

Page generated in 0.11577 seconds with 7 queries