Old 11-11-2014, 06:54   #86 (permalink)
parot
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 13583
Sonork: 100.1613271
Thanks Meter: 139
response

@ Justine/JAMES

I Never Ran away with your large trnsfer all in all 55k$, do you think I will run with 5k$?

that's Ilogical. Or you just try to get even becuase you'v been expose that you are not a SOURCE

You want refund? email me @my business EMAIL-
but I dont think you can do that coz in my own observation you have a Thug Attitude with Glorified PR- GLorified Thug in 2 words.

SO yeah all refunds will be dealt through business-business arrangement.
I'm not affected as being lilsted here my business is not entirely based here. UNLIKE you.

@ Moulinsky

I tried To respect you as human. I sent you messages(PM) with all legal doucments from Financial Ombudsman still you listed me.?
Yes I tried to respect you as all Human beings needs to be respected but looks like you don't qualify as human- in my own opinion and Im entitled for that.
Looks like you are a Paid TROLL- with Glorified Title(SUPER-MODERATOR)LOL
You Disrespect yourself so why would I respect you.

You are a well-known ROUGE MODERATOR in deleteing and editing a post- you should be an EDITOR not a MODERATOR-

SO yes I dont RESPECT you. and I can Assure you these words will instill in your mind until your LAST BREATH-
"You are not Qualified as human to be respected" you are a Paid Troll

@ JUTINE AGAIN-

business to business we can seattle this REFUND you know that very well i never ran away with your transfer- we don't need this troll.
you made my PAYPAL LIMITED and bank account frozen-( with Letter in ombudzman)how can I refund? you are not reasonable.

Im not weak buseiness man I dont need trolls or cohorts to tell me or to cover me. I can reason very clearly.

Only weak Business entity needs troll.

"A MAN'S WORD IS HIS BONE" you will be refunded-

but only contact me once this post is deleted.if not then it's your fault

and TO all who tried to get involve,(i'm not sure as I dont readback this forum POST it's a waste of time

IM not GOING to waste my TIME explaining as JUSTINE/JAMES and TROLL I MEAN MOULINSKY and his cohorts are committed to misunderstanding me-

BTW JUSTINE PLEASE STOP BEGGING for service to skype- source will reach you not you to them

PAROT
SINCE 2002 in GSMFORUM until 2014-
( will comeback if there is an export/import section and if not banned and if no new method like social networking with larger audience) LOL

Page generated in 0.08732 seconds with 7 queries